Thread: Q Warning of Bio-weapon False Flag

Q Warning of Bio-weapon False Flag

Elites met at Google Camp in Italy recently, each got a $75 million vaccination

Will be blamed on a foreign country (i.e. Iran) or POTUS

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds legit
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

bump
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You can get vaccinated against a Dead Man's Switch? What switch is that? Is Dead Man's Switch highly contagious? What are its symptoms? Is it fatal?

Is Google Camp the new Bilderberg? Who are the elite in attendance? Neo-Cons?

https://www.news.com.au/technology/e...09a21a9fa81a0a

The billionaire creators of Google invited a who’s who of A-list names — including former president Barack Obama, Katy Perry, Naomi Campbell, Leonardo DiCaprio and Diane von Furstenberg — for the mega-party, now in its seventh year.

Coldplay singer Chris Martin, a supporter of The CarbonNeutral Company, performed at night amid brightly lit ruins.

Other big-name guests included Harry Styles, Orlando Bloom, Bradley Cooper, Karlie Kloss, Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas and American businessman and record-label founder David Geffen.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...d-private-jets

Many guests, rumored to include former President Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio, Katy Perry, Bradley Cooper, Mark Zuckerberg, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, are said to be arriving to the multi-day fest and climate discussion via private jets and mega yachts. Others are anticipated to arrive via helicopter from the Italian mainland.

More than 114 private jets were reported to have been expected at nearby Palermo airport, where camp guests would be transported to the resort by van. Mega yachts docked at a nearby beach were reported to belong to designer Diane Von Furstenberg, German pharmaceutical giant Udo J. Vetter, Google's Eric Schmidt, New Zealand tycoon Graeme Hart, and American billionaire David Geffen.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-08-2019 at 06:08 PM.

Oh boy
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

One person has died of Legionnaires' disease after staying at an Atlanta hotel
    One person has died of Legionnaires' disease after staying at a prominent Atlanta hotel, officials said.
    Eleven others who stayed at the Sheraton Atlanta have been diagnosed with Legionnaires' disease, while another 61 probable cases have been identified, according to Nancy Nydam, director of communications at Georgia Department of Public Health.
    "Probable cases" are people who have symptoms of the disease but have not yet had a laboratory test to confirm the disease -- a serious form of noncontagious pneumonia.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/06/healt...ath/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He lost me at "Shalom, Everybody..."

sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    He lost me at "Shalom, Everybody..."

sorry.
    He preaches the Hebrew Jewish roots of the Christian faith. He exalts Jesus, Yeshua the messiah. He exposes Satanic Pedophiles through investigative reporting and provides ritual Satanic abuse survivors a platform to speak out on.

I'm not sure what the problem with that is. Do you hate Jews or something? That would be funny because if you had listened literally two seconds longer you would know he believes Jesus in the messiah.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Sounds legit
    What kind of vaccination did you get for 75 million ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    One person has died of Legionnaires' disease after staying at an Atlanta hotel

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/06/healt...ath/index.html
    If that many people have it at a hotel it has to be in the air conditioning .
    Do something Danke

LOL

...and when this doesn't happen it will be because of super secret intervention by the super secret marines, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    LOL

...and when this doesn't happen it will be because of super secret intervention by the super secret marines, I suppose.
    Probably the seals.

Probably the seals.
    ...I can't even tell if you're kidding at this point.

Probably the seals.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    LOL

It will be because his prayers were answered. He prevented it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    It will be because his prayers were answered. He prevented it.

Praise Yah, Hallelujah..

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Praise Yah, Hallelujah..
    Proof he is BS.

I wouldn't be surprised if a major false flag is in the works but I know it's not going to be leaked from anything coming from a Qtard. Stop posting this garbage dannno.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Proof he is BS.
    You didn't watch the video.

Ebola Is Now Curable. Here’s How the New Treatments Work

https://www.wired.com/story/ebola-is...rk/?verso=true

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if a major false flag is in the works but I know it's not going to be leaked from anything coming from a Qtard. Stop posting this garbage dannno.
    "Qtard" posts biowarfare warning of an Ebola outbreak, elites spent $75 million each on a vaccine, but says that the Q team is trying to head it off at the pass.

Everybody in the thread assumes he is talking about some type of military action against the deep state that would allegedly take place. But even if that happened, how would one know that the threat was totally eradicated? You don't, at least not that way.

"Coincidentally", according to you, it is announced that they have found a cure for Ebola a few days later. What are the odds of that??

$75 million per elite down the drain.

LOL
    Last edited by dannno; 08-14-2019 at 02:38 PM.

You didn't watch the video.

Ebola Is Now Curable. Here’s How the New Treatments Work

Sure I did. He basically said Epstein was the "poison" behind the alleged "dead man's switch" and now that he is dead, the poison was removed. That is BS. If Epstein was the threat to bio terror, he was in jail as of July 6th. Unless he could somehow hit this mysterious "dead man's switch" from his cell. Or unless Epstein was the only target of the bio weapon.

He just seems to take random things he finds on the internet and tries to tie them all together into some conspiracy. (There isn't a lot to do in Juneau- I have been there and no roads out of town- the only way in or out is by plane or boat).
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-14-2019 at 02:51 PM.

"Qtard" posts biowarfare warning of an Ebola outbreak, elites spent $75 million each on a vaccine, but says that the Q team is trying to head it off at the pass.

Everybody in the thread assumes he is talking about some type of military action against the deep state that would allegedly take place. But even if that happened, how would one know that the threat was totally eradicated? You don't, at least not that way.

"Coincidentally", according to you, it is announced that they have found a cure for Ebola a few days later. What are the odds of that??

$75 million per elite down the drain.

LOL
    Admittedly, the close timing of such news items is interesting, however the Zmapp cure for ebola was announced years ago so it's not quite breaking news or some super top secret info that never was revealed.

https://learningenglish.voanews.com/...s/3867440.html <----2017

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Admittedly, the close timing of such news items is interesting, however the Zmapp cure for ebola was announced years ago so it's not quite breaking news or some super top secret info that never was revealed.

https://learningenglish.voanews.com/...s/3867440.html <----2017

The successful trial didn't end until Monday, two days ago:

Amid unrelenting chaos and violence, scientists and doctors in the Democratic Republic of Congo have been running a clinical trial of new drugs to try to combat a year-long Ebola outbreak. On Monday, the trial’s cosponsors at the World Health Organization and the National Institutes of Health announced that two of the experimental treatments appear to dramatically boost survival rates.

While an experimental vaccine previously had been shown to shield people from catching Ebola, the news marks a first for people who already have been infected. “From now on, we will no longer say that Ebola is incurable,” said Jean-Jacques Muyembe, director general of the Institut National de Recherche Biomedicale in the DRC, which has overseen the trial’s operations on the ground.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    MG I almost gave Zippy a +rep
    Ya whenever I do that, it's best to take a break from the forum and come back refreshed with my head screwed on correctly.

Step right up African folks! Take a shot of whatever's in this needle so you won't catch ebola. What else is in it, you ask? Hey, stop being an anti-vaxxer, you crazy African!