Thread: Happy Birthday, Melania!

Happy Birthday, Melania!

49 years old. White House released a weird photo with the announcement. She looks so happy! Trump hasn't tweeted anything about it.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-26-2019 at 07:07 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You have astounding levels of creativity!

Ya, the thing is, people who are obsessed with their looks and have a lot of natural beauty tend to get especially sad/depressed when they get older.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Says the NPC.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    If the shoe fits.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya, the thing is, people who are obsessed with their looks and have a lot of natural beauty tend to get especially sad/depressed when they get older.
    I am old , handsome and still happy .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am old , handsome and still happy .
    Dudes tend to age pretty well.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1121908108173950976

Happy belated birthday to our beautiful first lady.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The White House shared a weird photo of Melania Trump for her birthday and it became an instant meme
    https://www.indy100.com/article/whit...l-meme-8888856

It was an odd choice of a birthday photo to tweet but I suppose it's not any weirder than some of my birthday pics.

Also, in Zippy's pic I can't tell if it's a microphone or a shrubbery in the top left corner. Did someone bring her a shrubbery?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    It was an odd choice of a birthday photo to tweet but I suppose it's not any weirder than some of my birthday pics.

Also, in Zippy's pic I can't tell if it's a microphone or a shrubbery in the top left corner. Did someone bring her a shrubbery?
    Tis not a shrubbery.

Melania is 5 months older than me. She also looks a lot classier in her birthday pic than I do in mine, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Now I think I understand why this pos gives me a 'neutral' rep after I give a positive...:facepalm:

...never to disappoint ....... : )
    fktard

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    If the shoe fits.
    ''If the flu shts''..........

No sir , I am not dyslexic , you're just reading backwards.