Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

MAJOR LIFESKILL TOADY-GOTTA SEND A BUNCH OF DETAILS TO THE HR PEOPLE AT MY COMPANY SO'S I CAN GIT TO WORK-THEY HAVE TO WRITE A CONTRACT FOR ME. MY FIRST MAJOR CONTRACT EVARRR. @Suzanimal WILL BE PROUD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I HAVE TO POLISH UP MY $#@!-TALKING LIFESKILL. AMERICA DAY IS TOMORROW, AND I WILL BE SPENDING A GREAT DEAL OF TIME TALKING $#@! TO MY BRITISH BUDDIES ON FB TO CELEBRATE. I ALSO HAVE TO FIND SOME GOOD MEMES.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    MAJOR LIFESKILL TOADY-GOTTA SEND A BUNCH OF DETAILS TO THE HR PEOPLE AT MY COMPANY SO'S I CAN GIT TO WORK-THEY HAVE TO WRITE A CONTRACT FOR ME. MY FIRST MAJOR CONTRACT EVARRR. @Suzanimal WILL BE PROUD.
    GOOD WORK CONTRACTING, HB34.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

LIFE SKILLS...

TRYING NOT TO KILL MY TEENAGE SONS. I HAVE TO ADMIT THEY'VE BEEN PRETTY HELPFUL ALL DAY AND THEY HAVEN'T COMPLAINED ONCE BUT I MADE THE MISTAKE THINKING THEY WERE MATURE ENOUGH TO HANDLE SOME LIGHT FOOD PREP. I PUT THEM IN CHARGE OF SLICING ALL THE BUNS - THEY'RE FROM THE DELI AND DON'T COME SLICED. YES, THEY'RE SLICING BUNS....AND THEN THEY'RE BUTTERING THEM AND EATING THEM. WTF?
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    THIS MORNING I BOUGHT A FANCY TREADMILL AT A YARD SALE FOR 50 FRN'S . I AM GOING TO USE IT FOR A WOOD CHUCKER INTO THE BASEMENT THROUGH A WINDOW.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    THIS MORNING I BOUGHT A FANCY TREADMILL AT A YARD SALE FOR 50 FRN'S . I AM GOING TO USE IT FOR A WOOD CHUCKER INTO THE BASEMENT THROUGH A WINDOW.
    VIDEO WHEN YOU TRY THAT THE FIRST TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    LIFE SKILLS...

TRYING NOT TO KILL MY TEENAGE SONS. I HAVE TO ADMIT THEY'VE BEEN PRETTY HELPFUL ALL DAY AND THEY HAVEN'T COMPLAINED ONCE BUT I MADE THE MISTAKE THINKING THEY WERE MATURE ENOUGH TO HANDLE SOME LIGHT FOOD PREP. I PUT THEM IN CHARGE OF SLICING ALL THE BUNS - THEY'RE FROM THE DELI AND DON'T COME SLICED. YES, THEY'RE SLICING BUNS....AND THEN THEY'RE BUTTERING THEM AND EATING THEM. WTF?
    THAT'S JUST PLAIN WEIRD. I COULD UNDERSTAND GOOD DINNER ROLLS OR SOMETHING, BUT NEITHER HOT DOG NOR HAMBURGER BUNS LEND THEMSELVES TO BUTTER FLAVOUR. I BET THE ANIMALKIDS EAT TOOTHPASTE TOO.

LIFESKILLS...CLEANING

I THREW A HELL OF A PARTY YESTERDAY AND I MANAGED TO STAY (MOSTLY) SOBER THROUGH THE WHOLE THING. I STUCK WITH SELECT 55 AND O'DOULS AND HAD A GREAT TIME WITH NO HANGOVER. YAY! THIS WAS THE MESSIEST PARTY I'VE EVER THROWN. SERIOUSLY, THIS HOUSE AND YARD WAS TRASHED. AS A MATTER OF FACT, ONE COUPLE I'VE KNOWN FOR OVER 20 YEARS DIDN'T SHOW UP UNTIL 7:00 AND THEY WERE SHOCKED WHEN THEY WALKED IN. SHE SAID SHE HASN'T SEEN MY PLACE THAT TRASHED SINCE THE COLLEGE HOT TUB PARTY - I ALMOST GOT THROWN OUT OF THOSE APARTMENTS AFTER THAT PARTY.

I THINK WHAT MADE IT SO BAD IS THAT MY LITTLE NIECE BROUGHT SILLY STRING AND SPRAYED THAT $#@! EVERYWHERE. I ALSO SUSPECT SHE'S THE ONE WHO LEFT THE HALF EATEN BLUE CUPCAKE AND BAG OF DORITOS IN MY SON'S CLOSET. WTF? MY SON WAS PISSED BECAUSE SHE KNOWS SHE'S NOT ALLOWED IN HIS ROOM.

MR A PUT MILK CRATES AROUND THE POOL FOR PEOPLE TO THROW EMPTY BEER CANS IN AND I GUESS SOME OF THE BEER SEEPED INTO THE CONCRETE AND ATTRACTED FLIES. THERE IS A SWARM OF DRUNK FLIES AROUND THE POOL TODAY. I HAD THE BOYS RINSE IT OFF A FEW TIMES BUT IT HASN'T HELPED. GROSS.

LIFESKILLS-STARTING AN AMERITRADE ACCOUNT AND MAKING ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS.

LIFESKILLS...CLEANING

I THREW A HELL OF A PARTY YESTERDAY AND I MANAGED TO STAY (MOSTLY) SOBER THROUGH THE WHOLE THING. I STUCK WITH SELECT 55 AND O'DOULS AND HAD A GREAT TIME WITH NO HANGOVER. YAY! THIS WAS THE MESSIEST PARTY I'VE EVER THROWN. SERIOUSLY, THIS HOUSE AND YARD WAS TRASHED. AS A MATTER OF FACT, ONE COUPLE I'VE KNOWN FOR OVER 20 YEARS DIDN'T SHOW UP UNTIL 7:00 AND THEY WERE SHOCKED WHEN THEY WALKED IN. SHE SAID SHE HASN'T SEEN MY PLACE THAT TRASHED SINCE THE COLLEGE HOT TUB PARTY - I ALMOST GOT THROWN OUT OF THOSE APARTMENTS AFTER THAT PARTY.

I THINK WHAT MADE IT SO BAD IS THAT MY LITTLE NIECE BROUGHT SILLY STRING AND SPRAYED THAT $#@! EVERYWHERE. I ALSO SUSPECT SHE'S THE ONE WHO LEFT THE HALF EATEN BLUE CUPCAKE AND BAG OF DORITOS IN MY SON'S CLOSET. WTF? MY SON WAS PISSED BECAUSE SHE KNOWS SHE'S NOT ALLOWED IN HIS ROOM.

MR A PUT MILK CRATES AROUND THE POOL FOR PEOPLE TO THROW EMPTY BEER CANS IN AND I GUESS SOME OF THE BEER SEEPED INTO THE CONCRETE AND ATTRACTED FLIES. THERE IS A SWARM OF DRUNK FLIES AROUND THE POOL TODAY. I HAD THE BOYS RINSE IT OFF A FEW TIMES BUT IT HASN'T HELPED. GROSS.
    MAYBE YOU COULD DUMP SOME HOT SOAPY WATER IN THE CRACKS AND WHATNOT TO GET RID OF THE BEER RESIDUE.

TODAY I BOUGHT A FANCY COMMERCIAL SUASAGE- HOT DOG ROLLER - COOKER THAT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL HOLD MAYBE JUST UNDER TWO DOZEN FOR 17 FRN'S. I AM GONNA TAKE IT TO ONE OF MUH PART TIME JOBS AND DO LUNCH ON IT ONCE A WEEK I THINK.
    Do something Danke

TODAY I BOUGHT A FANCY COMMERCIAL SUASAGE- HOT DOG ROLLER - COOKER THAT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL HOLD MAYBE JUST UNDER TWO DOZEN FOR 17 FRN'S. I AM GONNA TAKE IT TO ONE OF MUH PART TIME JOBS AND DO LUNCH ON IT ONCE A WEEK I THINK.
    I COULD NEVER ENJOY THE TASTE OF HOT DOGS. TOO "MYSTERY MEAT"-LIKE FOR ME. SPICY BRATWURSTS ARE GOOD THOUGH.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    THANKS..I THINK MY HIPS ARE OUT OF BALANCE..IE, ONE HIGHER THAN THE OTHER..HOW I DID THAT I DONT KNOW.
    BTW, I HOPE YOUR HIPS AND BACK ARE DOING BETTER, CARLY. ~HUGS~ GET WELL SOON.

LIFESKILLS....

WORKING ON MY NEW SIDE HUSTLE - POSHMARK. I DID A BUNCH OF COMPS TODAY AND I'M EXCITED. APPARENTLY, I HAVE NICE STUFF. I BOUGHT MOST OF AT THE THRIFT STORE, TOOK CARE OF IT AND NOW I PLAN ON RESELLING IT FOR MORE THAN I PAID. YAY!

MR A IS FINALLY TAKING A FEW DAYS OFF AND I MADE HIM A HONEY DO LIST. HE HASN'T TAKEN A WHOLE DAY OFF IN A WEEK AND A HALF. HE EVEN WENT TO WORK FOR A FEW HOURS BEFORE MY FOURTH OF JULY PARTY. ANYWAY, HE USUALLY IGNORES MY LISTS SO I BURIED SOME FUN STUFF IN THERE AND WE'LL SEE IF HE NOTICES.

HERE'S HIS LIST

1) HANG PICS IN STAIRWAY (I HAVE TWO PICS THAT HAVE BEEN SITTING THERE FOREVER)
    2) BUILD PLANT STAND (HE HAS A PALLET AND I WANT HIM TO BUILD ME A LITTLE PLANT STAND)
    3) CUT GRASS
    4) MAKE SWEET, SWEET LOVE
    5) REPLACE SEAL IN SUNROOF (IT'S LEAKING)

I DOUBT HE'LL GET ALL THAT DONE IN ONE DAY BUT WE'LL SEE. HE'S ALSO OFF ON THURSDAY BUT HE PLAYS GOLF AND THEN HE USUALLY COMES HOME, GOES FOR A SWIM AND WE GO OUT.

MAKING ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS.
    POST THE RECIPE, PLEASE.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    POST THE RECIPE, PLEASE.
    OKAY. THIS COMES FROM DAVE RUEL'S COOKBOOK IF YOU'RE INTO YUMMY RECIPES FOR EXERCISE NUTRITION. I USE OLIVE OIL AS COOKING FAT MYSELF. I ALSO DOUBLE THE RECIPE SO IT LASTS ME A LONG TIME.

LOW CARB
    ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS
    Makes 1 serving
    Ingredients
    • 2 eggs
    • 1 cup grated zucchini
    • ¼ cup diced onion
    • ¼ tsp garlic powder
    • ¼ tsp onion powder
    • Pinch of salt and pepper
    Directions
    1. Heat a frying pan until hot and then reduce to medium temperature.
    2. After mixing together all the ingredients in a bowl.
    3. Spray some Pam (or other cooking spray), drop by spoonful onto the pan, when brown
    on one side, turn and cook the other side.

NUTRITION FACTS
    Per
    Serving
    Calories 174
    Protein 14g
    Carbohydrates 7g
    Fats 10g

LIFESKILLS....

WORKING ON MY NEW SIDE HUSTLE - POSHMARK. I DID A BUNCH OF COMPS TODAY AND I'M EXCITED. APPARENTLY, I HAVE NICE STUFF. I BOUGHT MOST OF AT THE THRIFT STORE, TOOK CARE OF IT AND NOW I PLAN ON RESELLING IT FOR MORE THAN I PAID. YAY!

MR A IS FINALLY TAKING A FEW DAYS OFF AND I MADE HIM A HONEY DO LIST. HE HASN'T TAKEN A WHOLE DAY OFF IN A WEEK AND A HALF. HE EVEN WENT TO WORK FOR A FEW HOURS BEFORE MY FOURTH OF JULY PARTY. ANYWAY, HE USUALLY IGNORES MY LISTS SO I BURIED SOME FUN STUFF IN THERE AND WE'LL SEE IF HE NOTICES.

HERE'S HIS LIST

1) HANG PICS IN STAIRWAY (I HAVE TWO PICS THAT HAVE BEEN SITTING THERE FOREVER)
    2) BUILD PLANT STAND (HE HAS A PALLET AND I WANT HIM TO BUILD ME A LITTLE PLANT STAND)
    3) CUT GRASS
    4) MAKE SWEET, SWEET LOVE

5) REPLACE SEAL IN SUNROOF (IT'S LEAKING)

I DOUBT HE'LL GET ALL THAT DONE IN ONE DAY BUT WE'LL SEE. HE'S ALSO OFF ON THURSDAY BUT HE PLAYS GOLF AND THEN HE USUALLY COMES HOME, GOES FOR A SWIM AND WE GO OUT.
    MAKES YA WONDER WHO OR WHAT HE'S GOING TO MAKE SWEET, SWEET LOVE TO WHILE MRS A IS ON TEH RPFS. WOULDN'T IT BE FUNNY IF @Suzanimal SOUNDED LIKE DELTA BURKE IRL?

MAKES YA WONDER WHO OR WHAT HE'S GOING TO MAKE SWEET, SWEET LOVE TO WHILE MRS A IS ON TEH RPFS. WOULDN'T IT BE FUNNY IF @Suzanimal SOUNDED LIKE DELTA BURKE IRL?
    HE ONLY MANAGED TO GET TWO THINGS DONE ON MY LIST.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SOUND LIKE BECAUSE I HATE THE SOUND OF MY VOICE. I DON'T THINK I HAVE AN ACCENT BUT MR A SAYS I DO AND HE SAYS IT GETS WORSE WHEN I'M DRINKING OR AROUND MY FAMILY. AND I'VE ALSO BEEN TOLD I SOUND YOUNG - LIKE A KID. O_o

LIFESKILLS...

CELEBRATING/MOURNING....MY "BABY" TURNED 18 TODAY. I'M PROUD OF THE MAN HE'S TURNING INTO BUT I'M ALSO SAD BECAUSE HE'S GROWING UP AND DOESN'T REALLY NEED ME ANYMORE.

LOW CARB
    ZUCCHINI HASH BROWNS
    Makes 1 serving
    Ingredients
    • 2 eggs
    • 1 cup grated zucchini
    • ¼ cup diced onion
    • ¼ tsp garlic powder
    • ¼ tsp onion powder
    • Pinch of salt and pepper
    Directions
    1. Heat a frying pan until hot and then reduce to medium temperature.
    2. After mixing together all the ingredients in a bowl.
    3. Spray some Pam (or other cooking spray), drop by spoonful onto the pan, when brown
    on one side, turn and cook the other side.

NUTRITION FACTS
    Per
    Serving
    Calories 174
    Protein 14g
    Carbohydrates 7g
    Fats 10g
    Sounds awesome. Thanks!
    #NashvilleStrong

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILLS...

CELEBRATING/MOURNING....MY "BABY" TURNED 18 TODAY. I'M PROUD OF THE MAN HE'S TURNING INTO BUT I'M ALSO SAD BECAUSE HE'S GROWING UP AND DOESN'T REALLY NEED ME ANYMORE.
    Congratulations, Suz. You have accomplished the goal of motherhood: Work yourself out of a job. Well done, sweetie. One of these days you will have grandchildren who need you and you will have all this experience and wisdom to offer them.
    #NashvilleStrong

LIFESKILLS...

IT WILL BE OK , ONE DAY LATER YOU GET GRANDCHILDREN AND THEY ARE MORE FUN ANYWAY .
    Do something Danke

Congratulations, Suz. You have accomplished the goal of motherhood: Work yourself out of a job. Well done, sweetie. One of these days you will have grandchildren who need you and you will have all this experience and wisdom to offer them.
    IT WILL BE OK , ONE DAY LATER YOU GET GRANDCHILDREN AND THEY ARE MORE FUN ANYWAY .
    I CAN'T COUNT ON GRANDCHILDREN. MY SONS HAVE NO GAME. THEY GOT THAT FROM THEIR FATHER. HE HAS NO GAME, EITHER. HE WAS JUST LUCKY I CAME ALONG AND FOUND HIM AMUSING.

Sounds awesome. Thanks!
    y/w! I THINK YOU'LL LIKE 'EM. THEY'RE EVEN BETTER THAN REGULAR HAS BROWNS, IMHO.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 07-13-2018 at 10:11 PM.

LIFESKILLS...

I'm sure he will still drive you places someday.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    He hasn’t driven her crazy or to the poorhouse yet. That’s something.
    #NashvilleStrong

LIFESKILLS: PATIENCE AND DISAPPOINTMENT. WAITED ALL EVENING IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER DURING WORK HOURS FOR A STUDENT TO SHOW UP FOR AN ESL LESSON PER MY CONTRACT. NOBODY SHOWS UP. *YAWN* SIGH. I DID GET SOME WORK DONE, THO. AND I STILL GET PAID.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    He hasn’t driven her crazy or to the poorhouse yet. That’s something.
    HE TRIES. HE ONLY WANTED MONEY FOR HIS BIRTHDAY BUT I ALWAYS GET THEM A LITTLE SOMETHING TO GO WITH THE MONEY. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO GET HIM SO WHEN I NOTICED HIM CHECKING OUT ONE OF THOSE SALT LAMPS, I PICKED ONE UP FOR HIM. ANYWAY, HE OPENS IT YESTERDAY AND WAS SURPRISINGLY EXCITED TO GET IT. HE UNWRAPPED IT AND LICKED IT. YEP, IT'S SALT. TURNS OUT HE LOOKED AT THEM EVERYWHERE BECAUSE HE WAS WONDERING IF THEY WERE REAL SALT BUT THEY WERE ALL WRAPPED SO HE COULDN'T TEST THEM IN THE STORE. I TOLD HIM NOT TO LICK HIS LAMP.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL FROM 7/14- TEACHING! MY SECOND ESL LESSON EVARRRR. CHINESE KIDS ARE SO CUTE! THAT DAY'S LESSON WAS A DR SEUSS STORY AND SOME VOCABULARY. THE OTHER LIFESKILL THAT DAY WAS STUDENT EVALS. HAD TO WRITE MY FIRST ONE EVARRR. KINDA DIFFICULT ACTUALLY, CUZ THEY WANTED OBJECTIVE ANSWERS TO RATHER SUBJECTIVE ASPECTS OF CLASSROOM ACTION. ALSO TRYING TO MAKE DANKE STOP BEING SO DAMN GHEY AROUND ME, WITH LITTLE SUCCESS.

THIS COURSE COULD BE A HANDY LIFESKILL FOR @Suzanimal @Carlybee, ET AL: https://www.tilleo.com/course/makeup...gn=TS_ThankYou I HEARD ABOUT TILEO AND THIS COURSE BECAUSE THEY RECENTLY PARTNERED WITH THE COMPANY THAT PRODUCES MY TESL COURSE-ONE OF THE #LIFESKILLS I'M WORKING ON ATM.

Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast