Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paypal Terminates Infowars from Their Service

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Another cheerleader for the beast heard from.
    After you nationalize all communications under the control of the post office, which department will you put in charge of your new nationalized financial system?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In the Spring of 2015 I predicted this would happen.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    After you nationalize all communications under the control of the post office, which department will you put in charge of your new nationalized financial system?
    Nationalize? How about just fining and suspending institutions who violate the law?

Infowars.com terms of service next time anyone wanna feel sorry for infowars. They would ban you from their site if you posted half of the things Alex Jones says about other people on the air.

You will not post anything libelous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal.
    You will not make threats to other users or people not associated with the site.
    https://www.infowars.com/terms-of-service/

Private company, whose business model has nothing to do with speech, engaging in political discrimination.

Other refusals to do business have had to do with demands for custom service, or disruption of public forums, either virtual or physical. For instance posting on Twitter, causing a scene in a restaurant or on business property, or demanding a custom cake or catering an event.

So they are refusing to do business based on something that has nothing to do with the business model itself. This pushs the issue to an extreme corner case. Simply refusing because they don’t like something about someone. Interesting.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Nobody is advocating any of that but I understand why you would be confused since that is the way your mind works.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Private company, whose business model has nothing to do with speech, engaging in political discrimination.

Other refusals to do business have had to do with demands for custom service, or disruption of public forums, either virtual or physical. For instance posting on Twitter, causing a scene in a restaurant or on business property, or demanding a custom cake or catering an event.

So they are refusing to do business based on something that has nothing to do with the business model itself. This pushs the issue to an extreme corner case. Simply refusing because they don’t like something about someone. Interesting.
    And once they have created the precedent in the public's mind they will demand that government force all businesses to do the same.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Nationalize? How about just fining and suspending institutions who violate the law?
    Sure. What law?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12