Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Did US blow up Nord Stream gas lines?

I think it's a sign the dems are going to lose the majority in a few weeks. I remember Obama trying to provoke Russia with that training exercise in eastern Europe in Dec 2016 before he handed the keys over to Trump. Create some $hit so the donors' interests are still maintained.

(and of course, still not having cleaned out all the neocons, McConnell will be like, 'well, we have to do what we have to do.' )
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Summary: It makes no sense for Russia to blow it up, they could have shut it off themselves. False flag against US? Possible, but unlikely. It takes away Russia's major bargaining chip with the west in the war in Ukraine.

New gas line from Norway to Europe opened on the same day.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

US is stealing Syrian oil and blowing up Northern European pipelines because US is under complete control of the One World Luciferian elites.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    While people blame America or Putin, it occurs to me that it could be European eco-terrorists. Does anyone know where Greta Thunberg has been the last few days?
    She's currently brooding beneath the Misty Mountains.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    She's currently brooding beneath the Misty Mountains.
    Or the Mountains of Shadow. Could be either.

So I guess that when the Norway pipeline also suffers a similar fate, they will all be "ok" with that too....lol
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Sabotage? Both NordStream Pipelines Blown Up!
    It appears as if some kind of explosion blew three huge holes in the NordStream I and II pipelines near Danish waters. Massive leaks are showing up on the surface of the Baltic Sea. Whodunnit? Would Washington blow up Russia's pipeline? Germany? Russia? Also today, the Democrats have become the party of war. Finally: Another $12 billion for Ukraine snuck into "must-pass" spending bill. [27 September 2022]
    https://odysee.com/@RonPaul:d/sabota...elines-blown:4

Who Blew Up The Pipeline? The Plot Thickens!
    Former Polish Defense Minister Radek Sikorski (husband of US neocon Anne Applebaum) publicly thanked the US government for blowing up NordStream I and II on Twitter yesterday, a move that made even his own fellow countrymen feel awkward. The seeming terrorist attack was less a move against Russia than against Germany. So who did it? Why? Also today, Sen. McConnell rolls over on even more billions to Ukraine. And...is Elon turning his eyes toward Rumble? [28 September 2022]
    https://rumble.com/v1lvayu-who-blew-...jcwo5&mc=2sdbb

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    US is stealing Syrian oil and blowing up Northern European pipelines because US is under complete control of the One World Luciferian elites.
    The US is Globohomo’s attack dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    The US is Globohomo’s attack dog.
    I am embarassed to be an American.

This is too much.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BALTOPS 22 Multinational Exercise Kicks Off In The Baltic Sea
    Fourteen NATO allies, two NATO partner nations, over 45 ships, more than 75 aircraft, and approximately 7,000 personnel kick off Baltic Operations (BALTOPS 22) from Stockholm on 05 June 2022.
    Naval News Staff 06 Jun 2022

U.S. Navy press release

This premier maritime-focused annual exercise in the Baltic Region takes place June 5-17 and provides a unique training opportunity to strengthen combined response capabilities critical to preserving freedom of navigation and security in the Baltic Sea. This is the 51st iteration of the exercise series that began in 1972.
    Exercise scenarios include amphibious operations, gunnery, anti-submarine, air defense, mine clearance operations, explosive ordnance disposal, unmanned underwater vehicles, and medical response.
    More: https://www.navalnews.com/naval-news...he-baltic-sea/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Summary: It makes no sense for Russia to blow it up, they could have shut it off themselves. False flag against US? Possible, but unlikely. It takes away Russia's major bargaining chip with the west in the war in Ukraine.

New gas line from Norway to Europe opened on the same day.
    Tim makes a good point about one of the ramifications of this. When Germany and other nations are freezing in the winter, the citizens won't be able to protest to call for peace with Russia to turn Russian gas back on. That option has been taken away.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Anne Applebaum

Anne Applebaum is a program director at the London-based Legatum Institute and a Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist for the Washington Post and Slate.com. Sometimes characterized as a neoconservative because of her on-again-off-again support for militarist U.S. foreign policies, including the invasion of Iraq, Applebaum formerly worked as an adjunct fellow at the American Enterprise Institute (AEI). Applebaum has been a resident of Poland and is married to Radoslaw Sikorski, a fierce anti-communist Polish politician whose experience includes working as a director of AEI’s New Atlantic Initiative.[1]

Applebaum has been at the Legatum Institute since mid-2011, where she directs its political studies program. In announcing her appointment, Jeffrey Gedmin, CEO of Legatum and a founding signatory of the neoconservative Project for the New American Century, said in a press release: “Anne is an exceptionally gifted thinker and writer. Her eloquence, range and independence have made her one of the most interesting and influential public policy intellectuals of her generation.”[2]
    Applebaum’s track record of advocating hawkish policies has prompted critical rhetoric from some observers. Jordan Smith, in a 2010 Salon article, included her in his list of “liberal hawks,”[12] and in 2007 Matt Barganier of antiwar.com said she was “as neocon in her foreign policy as anyone at the Weekly Standard.”[13]
    More: https://militarist-monitor.org/profile/anne-applebaum/
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 09-28-2022 at 04:04 PM.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Seems like the US Regime is AT WAR WITH ALL OF EUROPE.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Imagine to be this foolish and stupid to be believing the US and the state dep by claiming that the US wasn't behind the north stream sabotage while they still blame Russia for blowing up their own pipeline which provides 47 to 50% of Europe's gas supplies?

Believe US LNG ships make $150 million to EU each trip

Follow the $$, always

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    They're at war with pretty much all of us at this point...
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

This gas line being blown up is to be expected as a result of war in Ukraine, and could literally be a dozen different groups with motives, including China.

It is why having long extended supply chains and pipelines going from or through the territories of a country's historical enemies was an obvious problem the moment it was conceived.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 09-28-2022 at 08:11 PM.

https://twitter.com/aeneasgeorg/stat...94322622603264
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

BOOMING business for US LNG community (get it)

According to Mřrkedal, “Charterers … have every motivation to pay top dollar for vessel hires. Based on last week’s cargo prices, traders who can buy U.S. natural gas and ship it to Europe stand to profit [by] $133 million for just one cargo, which is 74% of the value of a five-year-old TFDE carrier.”

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

https://twitter.com/realhumanschwab/...97429558099970

Can't wait to see what kind of proof the US government will use to try and convince people they weren't behind it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    BOOMING business for US LNG community (get it)

According to Mřrkedal, “Charterers … have every motivation to pay top dollar for vessel hires. Based on last week’s cargo prices, traders who can buy U.S. natural gas and ship it to Europe stand to profit [by] $133 million for just one cargo, which is 74% of the value of a five-year-old TFDE carrier.”
    Well it might be a booming businesses for a little while not forever.. The LNG isnt even cheap as the Russian one.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Can't wait to see what kind of proof the US government will use to try and convince people they weren't behind it.
    The American gov is already creating new fairy tales how Iran is assisting AQ and helping AQ..
    Eventually they will find a lie big enough they will believe it.

Democrats Did this..

if not,,they would be screaming over Green House Gasses.

silent Fart,,Dems did it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

@AF,,
    Few have any understanding of Ron Paul's suggestion of "Marque and Reprisal".
    it confused many,,but I had read it in a Law Library,,before internet.

6 of me could run your boat,and I could bring some Pirate Women Deckhands.

The Code is just a Guideline if you get the urge to spit on your hands.

know the risk.

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Damn that Putin! Playing 36d chess again!

Putin is a mad man playing 36D chess.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast