Page 47 of 82 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

LIFESKILLS MASTERED THIS WEEK-MAKING APPOINTMENT WITH/VISITING ENT DOC. HAVING VOCAL CHORDS EXAMINED. BEING DIAGNOSED WITH LEFT VOCAL CHORD PARALYSIS. BEING REFERRED TO SURGEON TO GET IT FIXED.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    MY PROGNOSIS - YOU'RE GOING TO LIVE. I WOULD'VE KISSED IT AND BOUGHT YOU A MILKSHAKE. THAT'S WHAT A REAL DOC WOULD'VE DONE.
    THAT'S A PRETTY BIG WORD FOR AN ANIMAL. I AM IMPRESS. ~HUGS~
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    LIFESKILLS MASTERED THIS WEEK-MAKING APPOINTMENT WITH/VISITING ENT DOC. HAVING VOCAL CHORDS EXAMINED. BEING DIAGNOSED WITH LEFT VOCAL CHORD PARALYSIS. BEING REFERRED TO SURGEON TO GET IT FIXED.
    Yikes....good luck!

OH NO!!! I'M SORRY TO HEAR THAT, HB34.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

OH NO!!! I'M SORRY TO HEAR THAT, HB34.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Yikes....good luck!
    THANKU LADIES. AM LUV Y'ALL BIG TIME. XOXOXO!!!

3 LIFESKILLS TOADY. 1-MAILING A PARCEL. I FILLED OUT ONE OF THOSE 23ANDME THINGS THIS WEEK, SO I HAD TO GO DOWN TO TEH POST OFFICE AND MAIL IT. USPS SAYS IT WILL GET THERE IN 3-4 WEEKS. I'M CURIOUS AS TO WHAT MY REAL ETHNICITY IS. MUM IS ADOPTED AND IDK MUCH OF ANYTHING ABOUT MY FAMILY.PRETTY SURE I'M AT LEAST A BIT ARAB. PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME I LOOK LIKE ONE. AND I'VE BEEN TOLD I LOOK LIKE JESUS FOR 20 YEARS-WHO WAS PALESTINIAN AND WOULD'VE HAD AN ARAB-Y LOOK... 2-HELPING TEH UBER DRIVER WITH DIRECTIONS. HIS GPS WASN'T WORKING RIGHT, SO I HAD TO GIVE HIM DIRECTIONS TO WHERE I WAS. MADNESS, I SAY. IT COULD BE A HANDY LIFESKILL, THO. 3-FOUND SOME SOME FREE ARABIC LESSONS ON TEH WEBBERNETZ. IT WOULD BE NEAT TO KNOW A BIT OF MY ANCESTORS' LANGUAGE IMHO IN CASE I HAVE SOME ARAB BLOOD.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 02-04-2017 at 08:11 PM.

Lifeskills? Have the flu. Spent the last week with my 90 year old aunt at the hospital who is a JW and refusing blood and she may not make it. A dear old friend succumbed to stomach cancer.

Lifeskills? Have the flu. Spent the last week with my 90 year old aunt at the hospital who is a JW and refusing blood and she may not make it. A dear old friend succumbed to stomach cancer.
    POOR CARLY. :'( XOXOXO LAYA KARAB.

I'M KIND OF ASHAMED I DIDN'T WORK ON ANY LIFESKILLS TOADY.

DANG, CARLY...
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

LIFESKILLS...GROCERY SHOPPING A BIT. ALSO, FLIRTING WITH A CUTE BODYBUILDER GAL AT TEH GYM. NOT A TERRIBLY INTERESTING PERSONALITY, BUT VERY NICE AND OBVIOUSLY HAS GOOD TASTE BECAUSE SHE APPRECIATES MY HEAVENLYNESS. NICE ARSE, TOO.

LIFESKILLS...GROCERY SHOPPING A BIT. ALSO, FLIRTING WITH A CUTE BODYBUILDER GAL AT TEH GYM. NOT A TERRIBLY INTERESTING PERSONALITY, BUT VERY NICE AND OBVIOUSLY HAS GOOD TASTE BECAUSE SHE APPRECIATES MY HEAVENLYNESS. NICE ARSE, TOO.
    NICE...

I WENT TO THE THRIFT STORE AND SCORED A PROJECTOR SCREEN FOR $10.00. WE HAVE A PROJECTOR AND SPEAKERS THAT WE SET UP IN THE SUMMER TO WATCH MOVIES IN THE POOL BUT I NEVER HAD A REAL SCREEN. I'VE JUST BEEN PUTTING THEM ON THE BACK OF THE GARAGE BUT THE SIDING MESSES UP THE PICTURE. NOW, I HAVE A SCREEN I CAN SET UP.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    TOADY'S LIFESKILL-PRACTICING FORWARD/SIDE SPLITS WITHOUT HURTING MUH SPRAINED FINGER. WORKED OUT FINE BECAUSE I PUT SPORT TAPE ON BEFORE BALLET CLASS. SPRAINS SUCK. :P

DANG, CARLY...
    RPFS SHOULD FIND A WAY TO GROUP ~HUGS~ CARLY IMHO...

TODAY'S LIFESKILL-LEARNING HOW TO USE THE VOICE COMMAND THING ON MUH NEW PHONE. RATHER HANDY. I CAN ASK IT QUESTIONS AND IT SCOURS THE WEBBERNETS FOR ANSWERS.

TODAY I GOT SOME CREEK GRAVEL OUT OF THE CREEK AND PATCHED SOME HOLES IN THE DRIVE WITH IT , THEN I SPLIT SOME DEAD TULIP POPLAR I CUT DOWN A COUPLE DAYS AGO TO SAVE AND USE FOR MY WAR OF 1812 BONFIRE .
    Do something Danke

TODAY'S LIFESKILL-FLIRTING WITH THE HAWT LATINA GAL AT THE GYM. ALSO GROCERY SHOPPING.

HOW'S THE AUNTIE AND YOURSELF FEELING, @Carlybee ? ~HUGS~

HOW'S THE AUNTIE AND YOURSELF FEELING, @Carlybee ? ~HUGS~
    I'm recovering..still not 100% but much better. They moved my aunt to a nursing home. The hospital wouldn't keep her since she is refusing blood needed for surgery. Without surgery she has now lost use of her arm. Thanks for asking.

LIFESKILL FOR TODAY...TAKING MY KIDS TO THE DENTIST (6 MONTH CLEANING) AND GOING TO WALMART FOR WATER AND GAME STOP FOR A VIDEO GAME. MY KIDS DON'T PLAY THEIR XBOX ANYMORE AND TRADED IN ALL THE GAMES FOR STEAM CARDS BUT I KEPT THE CONSOLE FOR ME AND MR ANIMAL. I'M HOPING TO SCORE AN OLD SPYRO GAME - RIPTOS RAGE WAS MY FAVORITE AND MR ANIMAL WANTS A DRIVING GAME.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILLS TOADY: GETTING CELLPHONE ACTIVATED/NUMBER TRANSFERRED FROM OLD PHONE AND PAYING STUDENT LOAN BILLS. IN 3.4 YEARS OR SO I'LL HAVE MY LOANS PAID OFF AT THIS RATE.

LIFESKILLS THUS FAR-INSTALLING MY PHONE INTO A NEW CASE AND DROPPING OFF A PARCEL AT TEH UPS STORE. EARLIER THIS MORNING CALLED MY SHIHAN ABOUT SOME POTENTIALLY COSTLY ERRORS ON MY BILLING STATEMENT HE MADE AND HAD THAT STRAIGHTENED OUT. GETTING PRETTY SKILLED OVER HERE!

LIFESKILL TOADY: INSTALL AND LEARN TO USE IDRIVE ON MY PHONE. PRETTY HANDY.

I HOPE @Suzanimal IS STILL WORKING ON HER LIFESKILLS...

I HOPE @Suzanimal IS STILL WORKING ON HER LIFESKILLS...
    LOL, ALWAYS.

TODAY, I MOVED MR ANIMAL'S RECORD COLLECTION. WHEW! AND, THANK GOD, HE LIKES WHERE I PUT THEM BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT TO MOVE THEM BACK. YAY! NOW, I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH OUR GIGANTIC CD COLLECTION. WE DON'T REALLY STREAM MUCH BECAUSE MR ANIMAL LIKES TO SHOW OFF HIS FANCY CERWIN-VEGA SPEAKERS. THOSE THINGS ARE GIGANTIC. OUR OLD SKOOL SOUND SYSTEM LOOKS A BIT RIDICULOUS - PEOPLE REFER TO OUR LIVING ROOM AS CLUB MR ANIMAL - WITH THE BAR, HUGE SPEAKERS, BIG ASS RECEIVER, AND TURNTABLE. HELL, ALL WE NEED IS A DISCO BALL AND WE COULD CHARGE A COVER. ANYWAY, I FIGURED OUT A WAY TO MAKE IT BLEND IN A LITTLE BIT AND IT LOOKS MORE LIKE GROWN UPS LIVE HERE.

I ALSO LEARNED ABOUT THE DIFFERENT UNDERTONES IN BEIGE. I'M PICKING OUT PAINT COLORS AND AM TRYING TO AVOID ENDING UP WITH A PINKISH BEIGE. MY SISTER IN-LAW MADE THAT MISTAKE AND HER LIVING ROOM LOOKS PINK. O_o i THINK i'M GOING WITH VALSPAR OATBRAN.

HERE IT IS IN A LIVING ROOM VERY SIMILAR TO MINE (JUST IMAGINE GIANT SPEAKERS AND A BAR IN THE BUILT-INS NEXT TO THE FIREPLACE IN THAT ROOM). SHOULD WORK OUT WELL.

I ALSO WORKED ON MY PLANTS TODAY. GOT A TRAY OF SEEDS STARTED AND POTTED SOME LETTUCE AND BOK CHOY I STARTED FROM GROCERY STORE STUBS.

LOL, ALWAYS.

TODAY, I MOVED MR ANIMAL'S RECORD COLLECTION. WHEW! AND, THANK GOD, HE LIKES WHERE I PUT THEM BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT TO MOVE THEM BACK. YAY! NOW, I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH OUR GIGANTIC CD COLLECTION. WE DON'T REALLY STREAM MUCH BECAUSE MR ANIMAL LIKES TO SHOW OFF HIS FANCY CERWIN-VEGA SPEAKERS. THOSE THINGS ARE GIGANTIC. OUR OLD SKOOL SOUND SYSTEM LOOKS A BIT RIDICULOUS - PEOPLE REFER TO OUR LIVING ROOM AS CLUB MR ANIMAL - WITH THE BAR, HUGE SPEAKERS, BIG ASS RECEIVER, AND TURNTABLE. HELL, ALL WE NEED IS A DISCO BALL AND WE COULD CHARGE A COVER. ANYWAY, I FIGURED OUT A WAY TO MAKE IT BLEND IN A LITTLE BIT AND IT LOOKS MORE LIKE GROWN UPS LIVE HERE.

I ALSO LEARNED ABOUT THE DIFFERENT UNDERTONES IN BEIGE. I'M PICKING OUT PAINT COLORS AND AM TRYING TO AVOID ENDING UP WITH A PINKISH BEIGE. MY SISTER IN-LAW MADE THAT MISTAKE AND HER LIVING ROOM LOOKS PINK. O_o i THINK i'M GOING WITH VALSPAR OATBRAN.

HERE IT IS IN A LIVING ROOM VERY SIMILAR TO MINE (JUST IMAGINE GIANT SPEAKERS AND A BAR IN THE BUILT-INS NEXT TO THE FIREPLACE IN THAT ROOM). SHOULD WORK OUT WELL.

I ALSO WORKED ON MY PLANTS TODAY. GOT A TRAY OF SEEDS STARTED AND POTTED SOME LETTUCE AND BOK CHOY I STARTED FROM GROCERY STORE STUBS.
    OMFG, THE ANIMAL FAMILY IS LOADED! I WANT TO MOVE INTO Y'ALL'S BASEMENT!

OMFG, THE ANIMAL FAMILY IS LOADED! I WANT TO MOVE INTO Y'ALL'S BASEMENT!

WE'RE NOT LOADED AND MR ANIMAL SAYS WE ALREADY HAVE TOO MANY SQUATTERS. HE'S ABOUT READY TO THROW EVERYONE OUT.

WE'RE NOT LOADED AND MR ANIMAL SAYS WE ALREADY HAVE TOO MANY SQUATTERS. HE'S ABOUT READY TO THROW EVERYONE OUT.
    I WILL PAY MR ANIMAL 100 FRNS/MONTH RENT. NO SQUATTIN! I WILL ALSO HELP WITH CHORES AND WHATNOT. I AM TALL, YOUNG, HANDSOME, AND STRONG.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lifeskills. Went for a hike today..first time since before the flu. Made it a couple of miles. I went with some people from a meetup group I organize. It was great weather today. Tomorrow helping my son move. I'm sure nothing is packed yet. Went grocery shopping for next week.

I WILL PAY MR ANIMAL 100 FRNS/MONTH RENT. NO SQUATTIN! I WILL ALSO HELP WITH CHORES AND WHATNOT. I AM TALL, YOUNG, HANDSOME, AND STRONG.
    WE COULD USE A POOL BOY. MY KIDS ARE SLACKERS. I WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A BELL TO HANG BY THE POOL BECAUSE I GOT SICK OF YELLING FOR SOMEONE TO BRING ME A WINE REFILL WHEN I'M BUSY FLOATING AROUND.

IT'S SO CUTE. iT HAS A MERMAID ON TOP.

MY KIDS ARE TRYING TO RUIN MY DECOR, THOUGH. WHEN I WAS BUSY PICKING OUT MY BELL, THEY WANDERED OFF AND MR ANIMAL BOUGHT THEM THIS.

THIS...THING DOES NOT GO WITH MY MERMAID MOTIF.

Page 47 of 82 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast