Thread: Putin believes taking ALL Ukraine is necessary now.

Putin believes taking ALL Ukraine is necessary now.

In an official Kremlin document, he no longer refers to Ukraine as a country. Russia already decertified the treaty from the early 90s
    that recognized Ukraine. Now, the position of the Russian Federation is that THE ukraine is a TERRITORY.

Other top Russian leaders now saying openly that not only will they never deal with the current Ukrainian regime,
    but that is is necessary for Russia to take ALL of Ukraine.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You must be happy snowball

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I agree with VV Putin.

No half measures.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Speaking for myself, what would make my happy is when, in the words of Trump "People stop dying."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

It's just a military exercise, for the war after Ukraine!
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    I wish our country would stop.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=himars+bel...sb&df=d&ia=web
    Last edited by Snowball; 06-03-2023 at 08:08 AM.

This has always been the plan , no reason to believe otherwise. What I find most interesting is how people here doubted it and the cult following a former commie kgb assassin and corrupt , thieving ploitician like putin gets here on RPF's along with the fact there is constant cheerleading against a country and its people. Not only do I not want to be governed by anyone in the US house , senate or pres who just passed the recent bill I wouldnt want to be governed by most people here.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    In an official Kremlin document, he no longer refers to Ukraine as a country. Russia already decertified the treaty from the early 90s
    that recognized Ukraine. Now, the position of the Russian Federation is that THE ukraine is a TERRITORY.

Other top Russian leaders now saying openly that not only will they never deal with the current Ukrainian regime,
    but that is is necessary for Russia to take ALL of Ukraine.

Ukraine is certainly territory that many people want to exploit. Follow the money. How many oligarchs and global billionaires want a piece of Ukraine? George Soros? Putin? Friends of Zelensky? Friends of Klaus Schwab? Friends of Lindsey Graham? Ihor Kolomoisky (patron of Hunter Biden and associated with John Kerry)? Victor Pinchuk (friend of Hillary Clinton)? Viktor Vekselberg (another friend of Clinton)? Roman Abramovich? Boris Berezovsky? Mikhail Fridman?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Ukraine is certainly territory that many people want to exploit. Follow the money. How many oligarchs and global billionaires want a piece of Ukraine? George Soros? Putin? Friends of Zelensky? Friends of Klaus Schwab? Friends of Lindsey Graham? Ihor Kolomoisky (patron of Hunter Biden and associated with John Kerry)? Victor Pinchuk (friend of Hillary Clinton)? Viktor Vekselberg (another friend of Clinton)? Roman Abramovich? Boris Berezovsky? Mikhail Fridman?
    Evidently, RatZelenskyy's people have been meeting with Blackrock to "negotiate" their investemt in "rebuilding" Ukraine after they "win".

Outside interests have wanted a much larger piece of Ukraine and they found the perfect way to move a large portion of the population out of their way, either through expelling them as refugees or killing them through war.

They are on record as wanting to become the new jooish homeland, and the presidente/member of the tribe, has no problem with feeding his subjects/goyum into the human grinder.

The only thing that stops this plan is Russian control of the rest of Ukraine.

What that would look like, I don't know.

But it might be better for Ukrainians.

And better for us in allowing Russian security concerns to be met and lowering the chances of war for us.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 06-04-2023 at 07:54 AM.

Jeff Rense: "What's our timetable, Fr. Kramer? What do you think, what's your best guess?"
    Fr. Kramer: From my calculations, as far as I have the ability to foresee, I don't see us getting through this year without the Jihad and the World War beginning, but I will say that somehow things seem to have been prolonged, delayed so many times in the past, we may have another year, even. We may have another year coming after this, but I don't, I can't make the call. By the end of this year, or by the end of next year, there will be this general conflagration. The world will be at war. Within the next two years. That's for sure, I think. That's my own prediction.
    Jeff Rense: I'll stand with that. I don't see any other way to interpret what's happening. It's quite clear. The agenda is the agenda. I repeat, every single thing pronounced by the Zionist Communist West is being designed to do one thing, that's to provoke Russia into a war. And if Russia will not take the bait, they, the West, will use nukes in a false flag attack.They'll make it happen. That seems to be what's in the cards. Crazy.

https://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/re...060223_hr3.mp3

If you look at how well the Russian military has done so far, I suggest that the chances of that operational goal are slim to none. The Russian military doesn't have the ability to do that as it currently stands. There is even the slim chance they can meet their original goals which was to secure many of the major Oblasts up to the Dnieper River. Putin would be in protracted war of attrition for years to achieve something like this. The only way this happens more quickly is if NATO gives up on Ukraine. As it stands now the chances of escalation before Russian victory outweigh that possibility. This is not good.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    This has always been the plan , no reason to believe otherwise. What I find most interesting is how people here doubted it and the cult following a former commie kgb assassin and corrupt , thieving ploitician like putin gets here on RPF's along with the fact there is constant cheerleading against a country and its people. Not only do I not want to be governed by anyone in the US house , senate or pres who just passed the recent bill I wouldnt want to be governed by most people here.
    Putin has given Kiev literally every opportunity to end this war if they would just cede the territories that are aligned with Russia. Prior to the invasion, Russia gave Kiev literally every opportunity to prevent the invasion, if they would just stop shelling the Donbass.

There is not much evidence to support that taking all of Ukraine was "always the plan". There is however a ton of evidence to support that taking eastern Ukraine was indeed always the plan, as Putin has been saying that since the late 90's.

Kiev and the west, with their complete inability to negotiate peace, is giving Putin very little choice but to take all of Ukraine. That may or may not put a smile on Putin's face, but I don't think there is reason to believe that it was "always the plan".
    Last edited by TheTexan; 06-05-2023 at 12:30 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    If you look at how well the Russian military has done so far, I suggest that the chances of that operational goal are slim to none. The Russian military doesn't have the ability to do that as it currently stands. There is even the slim chance they can meet their original goals which was to secure many of the major Oblasts up to the Dnieper River. Putin would be in protracted war of attrition for years to achieve something like this. The only way this happens more quickly is if NATO gives up on Ukraine. As it stands now the chances of escalation before Russian victory outweigh that possibility. This is not good.
    How do you measure "how well the Russian military has done so far"?

If you are measuring it by territory control, that hasn't been the Russian strategy for a very long time. They are fighting a war of attrition which really can only be measured by lives lost and remaining. There's not really a reliable measure of lives lost but as far as lives remaining, well Russia has a much larger population to pull from to fight.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    By the Pentagram's own admission, Russia is inflicting casualties at a rate of 7 to 1.

Who do you think is going to win a war of attrition at this rate?

Jeff Rense: "What's our timetable, Fr. Kramer? What do you think, what's your best guess?"
    Fr. Kramer: From my calculations, as far as I have the ability to foresee, I don't see us getting through this year without the Jihad and the World War beginning, but I will say that somehow things seem to have been prolonged, delayed so many times in the past, we may have another year, even. We may have another year coming after this, but I don't, I can't make the call. By the end of this year, or by the end of next year, there will be this general conflagration. The world will be at war. Within the next two years. That's for sure, I think. That's my own prediction.
    Jeff Rense: I'll stand with that. I don't see any other way to interpret what's happening. It's quite clear. The agenda is the agenda. I repeat, every single thing pronounced by the Zionist Communist West is being designed to do one thing, that's to provoke Russia into a war. And if Russia will not take the bait, they, the West, will use nukes in a false flag attack.They'll make it happen. That seems to be what's in the cards. Crazy.

https://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/re...060223_hr3.mp3
    A false flag nuclear attack is not possible. Nuclear bombs have a signature and it can be traced where it was manufactured.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    A false flag nuclear attack is not possible. Nuclear bombs have a signature and it can be traced where it was manufactured.
    It certainly is possible. What you seem to be saying is nobody can get away with it. But, you know, a false flag tends to happen on the perpetrator's own soil, allowing the perpetrator to conduct the "investigation".

That's a wrinkle you don't seem to be bothering to consider.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It certainly is possible. What you seem to be saying is nobody can get away with it. But, you know, a false flag tends to happen on the perpetrator's own soil, allowing the perpetrator to conduct the "investigation".

That's a wrinkle you don't seem to be bothering to consider.
    Sorry but you are wrong, the unique signature of a nuclear detonation can be detected world wide. If anyone detonates a nuke anywhere in the world, it can be verifed who built that nuke. You do not need to travel to the site of the detonation.

So again, a false flag nuclear bomb is not possible.

Except for the part where that Kherson Dam explosion is draining the reservoir that sustains the safety of the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant.
    Think Fukushima on land. With no water to cool it.

Except for the part where that Kherson Dam explosion is draining the reservoir that sustains the safety of the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant.
    Think Fukushima on land. With no water to cool it.
    Isn't the plant shut down? They should have the control rods in and only need minimal cooling water for the reactor and the spent fuel ponds.

Isn't the plant shut down? They should have the control rods in and only need minimal cooling water for the reactor and the spent fuel ponds.
    It doesn't matter if it's producing energy or not. The rods never stop needing coolant. The IAEA says it's a dangerous situation and the water level is dropping by 5-7 cm per day. They say no risk is "imminent" but that it could turn into a problem. Russia is taking in the monitors from the IAEA. The region is under attack by Ukraine.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...nt/vi-AA1cg5MJ

It doesn't matter if it's producing energy or not. The rods never stop needing coolant. The IAEA says it's a dangerous situation and the water level is dropping by 5-7 cm per day. They say no risk is "imminent" but that it could turn into a problem. Russia is taking in the monitors from the IAEA. The region is under attack by Ukraine.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...nt/vi-AA1cg5MJ
    Right but when the plant is shut down and the control rods are in the fuel rods don't produce nearly as much heat and don't need the same volume of water for cooling. Even if the reservoir drains the river will still flow. They may have to pipe or truck water in from a longer distance but it will not melt down. If whichever side controls the plant at the time blocks the other from water access that is another thing. I'm sure that is a possibility.