Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Americans constantly misinformed about the true enemy in all this

Americans constantly misinformed about the true enemy in all this

These ex-military, ex-intelligence officers, they are paid millions to sit on boards of war corporations - that bleed us dry with 1 Trillion per Year cost, not counting interest, every year now. Every year another Trillion to the military that has been spending over 50% of ALL the world's military costs combined. You know why? Not because we can kick everyone's ass - we CAN'T. Because it's a freaking corrupt industry that overcharges by thousands of percents. Where were you when Tom Brokaw was outlining this in the 1980's ? It's a thousand times worse now.

Then, you have the Think Tank Davos/Council of 300/CFR Illuminati societies, global Freemasonry and the Zionists, with all their paranoid, surreptitious concerns, they all cost hundreds of billions, and you know what? They turn the 3rd world into our enemies. America is making enemies because it is destroying lives by the millions for the last 80 years !

This morning on radio I heard the informed opinion of Will Bardenwerper, who spent a lot of time with Saddam after his capture and wrote a book about it. He's not the only one, John Nixon did also. Bardenwerper says the Taliban was always going to take over, of course. Do you realize that 95% of everything on cable and network news and mainstream media with their paid opinion manipulators is all lies upon lies upon lies to abuse your ignorance ?

There are 9,000 "Afghanis" coming into the U.S. by plane EVERY DAY NOW. They will continue at the pace of AT LEAST 7,000 - 9,000 PER DAY until AT LEAST August 31, with a likely extension, and perhaps MORE PLANES being added. They will ALL become wards of the state and receive cash monthly plus everything else paid for. How many of you even know that just a couple years ago the U.S. allowed, some say brought in, ISIS to fight the Taliban? Do you know what the Taliban really are? They are native-born farmers and tradesmen and shepherds defending their homes and lands ! Guess who is being brought into the U.S. to live among you? Sure, there are many families but there are also thousands of Intelligence Spooks and mercenary groups we know nothing about except they took money from us. Some of them are ISIS and real for-hire killers. They will be in your city this weekend.

Did you read the Mujahideen statement? They are not killing anyone. They are allowing women in government and in schools, businesses will not be interfered with. Will there be Islamic law? Yes. Does that matter to U.S. citizens? Of course not. It only matters to the self-interested liars and their puppets on media, like Sean Hannity, and in Congress like Rick Scott, or Jack Walsh or Penetta. These people are scum-sucking thieves and opportunists who have weaned at the teat of the globalist banking families all their lives. They would welcome 10,000 more American deaths in Afghanistan and 500,000 Afghani civilian deaths if it meant setting up a Chase bank on every corner. Guess who's taking over your local businesses expanding branches? Chase Bank. The largest shareholder of the Federal Reserve, because they are a subsidiary of the Bank of London House of Rothschild. Do they own YOUR mind? Probably not, because you're here. But they own the minds of most Americans, who continue to have ignorant opinions based on crap they see on TV, the sandbox of syncophants and good little errand boys and girls, who get their rewards on the backs of the rest of us.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Snowball should donate to my thinktank .
    Do something Danke

@Snowball nailed it. Yet some people still think the elites are not our enemy and we should continue to play as their pawns in their political cycle game.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Yeah, that's fantastic. Except you can't do a damn thing about it. Stop playing mental masturbation on RPF fighting people you can't touch or this dumbass notion of abstract "powers that be."

The enemies closest to you are right here on RPF. I outlined it in this post.
    These clowns actually work for the people you criticize. If you can't at least call out these clowns, then you might as well hang it up.

TheCount

PRB

myownviews (formerly RepublicanGuy)

Sonny Tufts

Sam I Am

Influenza

zippyjuan

Dforkus

Chief Justice

And many others
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 08-18-2021 at 11:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Yeah, that's fantastic. Except you can't do a damn thing about it.
    You have no damned idea if I can or not.

But I tell you what, if you want to know. I'd rather try to do something about it than chase people you don't like around this forum just because you don't like them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

The real enemy.... the REAL enemy

is the lizard people from quasar CF37 from the galactic empire known only as Zyxln.

They created the elites.

If we don't focus on the REAL enemy, the Zyxln lizard empire, they will just start bringing in new elites.

If you don't believe me, just follow the money.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You have no damned idea if I can or not.
    I never even mentioned you. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

is the lizard people from quasar CF37 from the galactic empire known only as Zyxln.

They created the elites.

If we don't focus on the REAL enemy, the Zyxln lizard empire, they will just start bringing in new elites.

Stick it to the man alien!!!!

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I don't know that the Taliban are innocent shepards. But I do get the feeling that they learned their lesson the last time around and won't be as extremist this time. If they are no worse than say the Saudis, they will be tolerated.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't know that the Taliban are innocent shepards. But I do get the feeling that they learned their lesson the last time around and won't be as extremist this time. If they are no worse than say the Saudis, they will be tolerated.
    It's entirely possible that our invasion into Afghanistan forced them to adapt from a tribal lifestyle to a more organized one.

Whether that's a good thing, or a bad thing, no strong opinion on.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Yeah, that's fantastic. Except you can't do a damn thing about it. Stop playing mental masturbation on RPF fighting people you can't touch or this dumbass notion of abstract "powers that be."
    Nothing abstract about it. One can easily list who funds who, corporate CEO's, campaign donations, whose funding the PACs and their beliefs. It is not like any of this stuff is secret unless you are busy listening to the man on the street about PTB who has no clue.

A good starting point to educate yourself is go hang out at something like CPAC, make the rounds and listen in.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Nothing abstract about it. One can easily list who funds who, corporate CEO's, campaign donations, whose funding the PACs and their beliefs.
    A lot of campaign donations come from individual contributions. Do they count as elitists? If so, then the circle that is "leftist" and the circle that is "elitist" is pretty much the same circle.
    - Kim Kardashian

Do you realize that 95% of everything on cable and network news and mainstream media with their paid opinion manipulators is all lies upon lies upon lies to abuse your ignorance ?
    A very relevant point. The US media creates reality. The media narrative is controlled by the MIC. They tell us this is a disaster.

They could just as easily be telling us that it is the most successful, peaceful transition of power back to the Afghan people ever seen in the history of the world. And the public would buy that story just as much as they are buying the current narrative.

The media creates an illusion that the public gullibly believes.

Is it a disaster or peaceful right now? Considering how much death, destruction and carnage happens all over the world, with the US MIC often involved in some way, what is happening in Afghanistan right now seems relatively peaceful. That is despite of all the panty wetting and dramatic hysteria being shoveled out 24x7 by all of the US media.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

A lot of campaign donations come from individual contributions. Do they count as elitists? If so, then the circle that is "leftist" and the circle that is "elitist" is pretty much the same circle.
    So we just ignore things like Zuckerbergs 50 million pro-immigration super PAC. I can fill pages and pages of stuff like that, naming elites, policies and hundreds of millions of dollars in donations. Yet again another thread where you defend the elites going so far as to cherry pick individual donations.

The Taliban can take over a country in flip-flops but here at RPF we throw up the surrender signs when critical of the elites that are spending billions running this country into the ground. j/k
    Last edited by kahless; 08-18-2021 at 01:39 PM.

So we just ignore things like Zuckerbergs 50 million pro-immigration super PAC. I can fill pages and pages of stuff like that, naming elites, policies and hundreds of millions of dollars in donations. Yet again another thread where you defend the elites going so far as to cherry pick individual donations.

The Taliban can take over a country in flip-flops but here at RPF we throw up the surrender signs when critical of the elites that are spending billions running this country into the ground.
    I don't see how I'm defending elitists like Zuckerberg, by calling them a Leftist?

Explain that to me?
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    A very relevant point. The US media creates reality. The media narrative is controlled by the MIC. They tell us this is a disaster.

They could just as easily be telling us that it is the most successful, peaceful transition of power back to the Afghan people ever seen in the history of the world. And the public would buy that story just as much as they are buying the current narrative.

The media creates an illusion that the public gullibly believes.

Is it a disaster or peaceful right now? Considering how much death, destruction and carnage happens all over the world, with the US MIC often involved in some way, what is happening in Afghanistan right now seems relatively peaceful. That is despite of all the panty wetting and dramatic hysteria being shoveled out 24x7 by all of the US media.
    Exactly and difficult to determine the truth given the propaganda interests.

What is worrisome is that the MIC loves Kamala Harris and the news media on the left is currently coming down on Biden. I remember a time they wanted her as President.

Follow the money yourself.

A lot of campaign donations come from individual contributions. Do they count as elitists?
    Generally not. Individuals are limited to $2300. The real bribes come from people who can afford to set up "philanthropic foundations".

If so, then the circle that is "leftist" and the circle that is "elitist" is pretty much the same circle.
    Leftist? The Kleptocrats? Are you nuts?

You must be one of those people who think Stalin was a leftist. Let me tell you something. Stalin was every inch as "don't touch my stuff and get off my lawn" as you are.

The left and the right are sticks they hit us with, then hand to our neighbors when we turn around to see who did that.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You must be one of those people who think Stalin was a leftist. Let me tell you something. Stalin was every inch as "don't touch my stuff and get off my lawn" as you are.
    Regardless, he commanded a leftist army. That still counts as "leftist" in my book.
    - Kim Kardashian

The Taliban can take over a country in flip-flops but here at RPF we throw up the surrender signs when critical of the elites that are spending billions running this country into the ground.
    I'm not against immigration and I wear sandals every day. The country is $#@!ed no saving it, it's about survival now.

They created the elites.

You can focus on the lizard people all you want. They a diversion. The lizard people are controlled by the nine foot tall preying mantis lady who lives 2,000 feet below ground in the wooded lot behind my house.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    You can focus on the lizard people all you want. They a diversion. The lizard people are controlled by the nine foot tall preying mantis lady who lives 2,000 feet below ground in the wooded lot behind my house.
    Well lets light this $#@!in candle already. I got my pitchfork ready
    - Kim Kardashian

Well lets light this $#@!in candle already. I got my pitchfork ready
    I'll get to use some of my armor piercing incendiary 12 ga rounds.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I'll get to use some of my armor piercing incendiary 12 ga rounds.
    Should work well on preying mantis lady I would think so
    - Kim Kardashian

Did you name a true enemy there? Seems like quite a list you gave.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

One can easily list who funds who, corporate CEO's, campaign donations, whose funding the PACs and their beliefs.

Like who? Give me a name.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

LOL. Here's your first problem.

The real enemy?

ourselves.
    - Kim Kardashian

He incessantly makes posts bitching about and listing forum members he has a beef with but can't be bothered to use Google to see who is funding who and what, who funds the opposition news media and educating himself on Super PAC funding. Go figure.

Like who? Give me a name.
    Trolling much. It is not that hard, even the biggest household names have or contribute to Super PAC's and/or have made political statements to the antithesis of the beliefs posted here.
    Last edited by kahless; 08-18-2021 at 05:38 PM.

The true enemy is the Dragon.
    In that day the LORD will take His sharp, great, and mighty sword, and bring judgment on Leviathan the fleeing serpent— Leviathan the coiling serpent— and He will slay the dragon of the sea.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

They created the elites.

I am intrigued by your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast