Thread: Rand Paul on Hannity radio 9/10/11 (audio added)

Rand Paul on Hannity radio 9/10/11 (audio added)

times listed below are in Central Time

On today's (9/10) Sean Hannity Show:
    3:05pm - Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) joins us after his meeting regarding his opposition to action against Syria, which the President is now attending.
    3:35pm - Jamie Dupree, our Washington insider has the latest news from House and Senate as we debate Syria and approach the implementation of the Affordable Care Act.
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...18175174903859

--

UPDATE: interview starts at 8:15

http://vaca.bayradio.com/ksfo_archiv...?day=2&hour=14
    Last edited by jct74; 09-10-2013 at 03:49 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Hannity is echoing the neo-conservatives. Everything is about Russia. "We can't lose to Putin and Russia!" If these war-mongers can ever topple Iran, they will be pushing for war with Russia after that. Guaranteed.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Hannity is echoing the neo-conservatives. Everything is about Russia. "We can't lose to Putin and Russia!" If these war-mongers can ever topple Iran, they will be pushing for war with Russia after that. Guaranteed.
    Yeah, sounds like that to me too, Hannity says Putin is emboldened and energized now by forcing Obama to stand down.

Rand was dropping some Bastiat knowledge on Hannity. Talking about trade and self interest. Who would have thought a major politician would be talking like that five years ago? Rand single handedly has changed the debate on so many things.

Quote Originally Posted by krugminator View Post
    Rand was dropping some Bastiat knowledge on Hannity. Talking about trade and self interest. Who would have thought a major politician would be talking like that five years ago? Rand single handedly has changed the debate on so many things.
    He was great.

thanks for the tube Obi, that covers most of it (except the last 2 minutes). here is the whole interview if anyone is interested (starts at 8:15):

http://vaca.bayradio.com/ksfo_archiv...?day=2&hour=14

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand sounded like the adult of the conversation and Hannity sounded like a kid crying "But, mean old Putin won't let me play with my toys!"