Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alwaki's 8 Year Old Daughter Murdered In Yemeni Raid

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Refer to my last post. I clearly don't want more war.
    Bull$#@!. You supported Trump's "safe zones" in another post. That's more war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To my anti war friends. You somehow survived the last 20 years of war and innocence dying. You will have to survive in seething rage a little bit more.

End is in sight.

Refugee safe zones. Us teaming up with Russia.

You know how you know we started to truly fight? The dead Navy seal and three wounded. Instead of being blown up by friendlies we are going after the enemy.
    You the guy that said there was no way that he will win. Let that sink in.

Furthermore you demonstrate how torn from reality you are when you can't notice a change in tactics or what that represents.

Whether we like it or not we do have an enemy. We made this enemy. Easiest thing to do would be to just leave them alone. But we don't live in the world where you and me are making policy.
    Russia is strongly against safe zones unless we get strict permission from Assad. you demonstrate how torn from reality you are when you can't notice a change in tactics and what that represents.

"Apparently, Mr. Trump will fulfill his promise of creating safe zones in Syria at the expense of Gulf states. In the areas that fall under the control of Turkey or Russia, the situation will not need a flight embargo or safe zones, but it can be implemented on the Israeli-Syrian border, as well as the Syrian-Lebanese border to bring back the Syrian refugees," Bashar said

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You all linear thinkers. Trump is no RP. But he is no neoconservatives. If you can't differentiate you lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

You guys just don't get Trump like silverhandorder does. Trump just won the WoT in one single attack. Trump promised he would kill their families and so he did. Bigly. Now they have the fear of Trump in them and they will not fight anymore. Just watch and see.

You all linear thinkers. Trump is no RP. But he is no neoconservatives. If you can't differentiate you lost.
    Think you are on the wrong forum. I think you are having trouble differentiating between right and wrong.

This cult of personality is sickening.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

-rep

thanks for playing, you lost.

They hate us for our freedoms or some $#@! like that.

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    -rep

thanks for playing, you lost.
    Lol.... he just called me a fool and a liar in another post. I consider it an honor to be denigrated by a troll like him. lol
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    They hate us for our freedoms or some $#@! like that.

I repeat that mantra when I stand in the machine with my arms up while they check my ass hole for terrorists.

Trump said he was going to kill terrorist families. What did all of you expect was going to happen?

I'm not saying I agree with this, just that I expected it.

Trump has no intention of ending all the interventions. Even worse he and his advisors clearly have no clue what they are doing further enraging the terrrorists. It's going to get worse from here on out.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Think you are on the wrong forum. I think you are having trouble differentiating between right and wrong.

This cult of personality is sickening.
    Trump is in the land of "an eye for an eye" and thousand year blood feuds- don't worry, he's got this.
    The end is near, all right.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/826494238535860224
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

And the undeclared wars continue, a status quo of ignoring the rule of law.

"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/826494238535860224
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brian4Liberty again.

If you haven't noticed you been left behind as the anti social fringe. Part of the reason RP did not win is you guys.

All the big thinkers on our side either support Trump's movement or are neutral. Incidentally enough even the Pauls are more neutral to supportive if Trump then so called "anti war" people in this thread.

Look I point out that I am anti war aswell. And what do the rejects do? Attack me for not being exactly how they are.

1. No war is best.

2. If you have to fight a war you fight it to win.

3. Old leadership did not fight to win. New leadership claims to be fighting to win. So far looks like they are making the right moves in that regard.

Trump is lowering tension world wide. Trump is expelling refugees from our empire. How can you look at that and think it is bad or that he is like Obama?

Oh boohoo he is a stone cold killer. This election was not a referendum on our engagement policy. It was a referendum on leadership and direction. Direction being is that we do not nation build.

If you haven't noticed you been left behind as the anti social fringe. Part of the reason RP did not win is you guys.

All the big thinkers on our side either support Trump's movement or are neutral. Incidentally enough even the Pauls are more neutral to supportive if Trump then so called "anti war" people in this thread.

Look I point out that I am anti war aswell. And what do the rejects do? Attack me for not being exactly how they are.

1. No war is best.

3. Old leadership did not fight to win. New leadership claims to be fighting to win. So far looks like they are making the right moves in that regard.

Trump is lowering tension world wide. Trump is expelling refugees from our empire. How can you look at that and think it is bad or that he is like Obama?

Oh boohoo he is a stone cold killer. This election was not a referendum on our engagement policy. It was a referendum on leadership and direction. Direction being is that we do not nation build.

Our Empire? Say no more, obvious is obvious.

1. No war is best.

Even though you had pretty solidly killed any belief that you were truly ever a Ron Paul supporter because of his positions and principles, I think you've done a thorough job of it now.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

And another thing trump safe zones =/= neocon safe zones. Safe zones under trump is to stop refugees. Safe zines under neocons is to invade. Another point as to show that some people cant think.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

1. No war is best.

The only way the US can win in the ME is to leave the ME. Its a permanent quagmire. If Trump is really about USA first he will soon realize permanent war and bases in the ME is bad for the country, a real leader does not continue on an obvious losing path to destruction. If he doubles down on Bush/Obama/Clinton stupid then its the same show different director.

As far as safe zones is spin for occupation of another country and will seen by the countries as such. Imagine a safe zone in USA by the Chinese for illegal aliens would not go over well....
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

And another thing trump safe zones =/= neocon safe zones. Safe zones under trump is to stop refugees. Safe zines under neocons is to invade. Another point as to show that some people cant think.
    Constitutionalism = You're doing it wrong. Go back to playing LoL and rubbing one out to Stephan Molyneux
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

The safe zone is supposed to be in Syria. Assad does not support that, neither does Russia. Already there is conflict and nothing has been done. The US leaves Syria alone they will rebuild and be much safer than with US boots on the ground.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

1. No war is best.

You still think we are :
    A. At war
    and B. Capable of winning

NEITHER is true. The longer we keep up the charade, the less safe we are. You can't bomb a half century (more, really) of legitimate and well deserved resentment out of an entire subcontinent.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is a safe zone like a no fly zone?
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Is a safe zone like a no fly zone?
    Safe zones are found on college campuses. No fly zones apply to airborne civilian owned video recording equipment over Fed. Gov. property.

If I wanted to sell no fly zones to a war weary public, I sure wouldn't call it a no fly zone. Safe zones, that would sell. Deal making 101, getting your customer to think that buying your product was their own idea.

News Bud video presented on BitChute (available also on GooTube)
    Safe Zones: Trump Continues War in Syria
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/K-kqyeVM_Qc/
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    If I wanted to sell no fly zones to a war weary public, I sure wouldn't call it a no fly zone. Safe zones, that would sell. Deal making 101, getting your customer to think that buying your product was their own idea.

News Bud video presented on BitChute (available also on GooTube)
    Safe Zones: Trump Continues War in Syria
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/K-kqyeVM_Qc/
    You might be on to something. How about "Rainbow Unicorn Sanctuaries."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast