Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Commando dies in U.S. raid in Yemen, first military op OK'd by Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    Do you have any opinion on the information in the original post or are you just going to continue to rent against the poster?

I posted the exact same thing posted by ZippyJuan, except flipping around the names. Do you have an opinion on his ranting here?

Do you have any opinion on why someone would post here for 9 years without any interest whatsoever in your coffee klatching discussions?
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 01-29-2017 at 06:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Obama isn't potus anymore. This was on Trump's watch and ok'd by Trump. You can't blame Obama here.
    B-b-but Trump inherited Obama's wars! Just like how Obama couldn't keep his campaign promises because of the mess Bush left him!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I posted the exact same thing posted by ZippyJuan, except flipping around the names. Do you have an opinion on his ranting here?

Do you have any opinion on why someone would post here for 9 years without any interest whatsoever in your coffee klatching discussions?
    My coffee klatching discussions? Wtf are you on about? Do you have a link to your thread about this bombing/raid in Yemen? Do you know if the nine year old girl was a u.s. citizen? As far as zippy goes, I haven't checked his entire post history to see if he had been silent on Obama's foreign policy, but I'm not going to take your word for it, no offense.

Wtf are you on about?
    What are you on about? I posted the exact same format as Zippyjuan, except I reversed the names.

... but I'm not going to take your word for it, no offense.

No offense taken, man. I find it strange that ZippyJuan follows this forum for 9 years, and follows around particular posters in particular. I do the same thing and it's a problem.

I got no problem with you or any genuine posters who are straightforward. This is a political forum. I asked Zip if he voted for Obama, Diane Feinstein, and Barbara Boxer and he declines to answer.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

What are you on about? I posted the exact same format as Zippyjuan, except I reversed the names.

No offense taken, man. I find it strange that ZippyJuan follows this forum for 9 years, and follows around particular posters in particular. I do the same thing and it's a problem.

I got no problem with you or any genuine posters who are straightforward. This is a political forum. I asked Zip if he voted for Obama, Diane Feinstein, and Barbara Boxer and he declines to answer.
    Says the guy who posts more about me than anything else. Even copied a couple of my jokes in his sig. Though I am flattered.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-29-2017 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Says the guy who posts more about me than anything else. .

Not even close.

But that's from the guy with over 32,000 posts, with not a single one supporting liberty or the mission of this site. Over 30,000 of your posts are contrary to liberty postings here.

Though I am flattered
    Guess this forum is flattered you've been here 9 years. Must be important to you.

"Fans don't boo nobodies."

--Reggie Jackson

See what I mean? Obsessed.

Ok, I see what you mean about the same post but reversed. That is the one I quoted because it was the most recent, but you have two other posts criticising posters, but no mention of the event. Al-awlaki and his son were both U.S. citizens and they were killed. This is bad whether or not that girl was a citizen as well, but I'd she was that is major. I happen to think us continuing the foreign policy of the past is more important then zippy's voting past. I'm sure plenty of the posters on this forum who run around calling everyone cucks, commies, liberals, etc have some neocon votes in their past. Cheers.
    Last edited by Pizzo; 01-29-2017 at 07:49 PM.

See what I mean? Obsessed.

No, I don't see what you mean.

Zippyjuan

NorthCarolinaLiberty

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ... but you have two other posts criticising posters, ...more important then zippy's voting past.

I'm sure plenty of the posters on this forum who run around calling everyone cucks, commies, liberals, etc have some neocon votes in their past. Cheers.

Sure, people change, but Zip has never supported liberty. Just ask him why he is here. You'll never get a straight answer.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    If he had posted the same kind of thread about Obama taking action in Iraq 8 years ago no one would have minded.
    ...funny how that works.

#MuhTeemz

Quote Originally Posted by MallsRGood View Post
    ...funny how that works.

#MuhTeemz
    Yay team red! we're going to do the war on terror right this time.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Yay team red! we're going to do the war on terror right this time.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Obama isn't potus anymore. This was on Trump's watch and ok'd by Trump. You can't blame Obama here.
    As long as he does not return Nobel Peace Price, statue of limitations on his responsibility for increased instability & bloodbath in mideast probably won't kick in so quickly.

He wasn't solely blamed here even if this mission had been planned under his watch and his policies helped create current mess afteraffects of which new administration will be handling and will be judged upon.
    Or are you of the view that Obama solely is responsible all loss of life in Iraq , Afghanistan during last years starting with one day after Bush left?

Nine days, people. The man has been president nine days.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Are you sure this was the US military? We don't have "commandos" in any of our 5 branches. Maybe he is talking about the UK military? Or Indonesia or something like that?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    full-tilt red-faced neocon warmonger, splattering the blood of women and children across 4 countries in his first week.
    Hyperbole. When he starts toppling governments, then Ill consider him a neocon.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol triggered trumpies. The silly attempts to divert attention from the FACT that trump has come out of the gate as a full-tilt red-faced neocon warmonger, splattering the blood of women and children across 4 countries in his first week.

I guess as long as he keeps short brown people from crossing the border we're on track.

Anybody notice how the MSM is all about the immigration shenanigans and burying the war stories?
    I nominate this post for an extra reward. Have your employer contact me if they need to verify my neg rep.

The idea that Trump would disengage from American dirty wars was always a fantasy. Indeed, no President could do it, including President Paul.

The real of realpolitik within libertarianism rears its head yet again.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I nominate this post for an extra reward. Have your employer contact me if they need to verify my neg rep.
    I cherish your -rep.

Welcome to the new RPF - don't dare call out Dear Orange Leader and his grasps for empire.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    The idea that Trump would disengage from American dirty wars was always a fantasy. Indeed, no President could do it, including President Paul.
    Those believing such a fantasy were not watching Trumps lips move. He has said from the beginning of his campaign that he was going to be more aggressive dealing with terrorists. I suppose it's possible some turnip brains might have thought he meant that he would make a deal to set-up businesses, hire all the terrorist in the sandbox, and make widgets.

As to the NYT reporter's assertion that "American forces have not conducted any special operations in Yemen since December 2014", I'm unimpressed by their inability to spend two minutes going through CENTCOM's press release page. But hey, they got their narrative to push and I assume their readership is too stoopid to know how to find information on their own.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    The idea that Trump would disengage from American dirty wars globalist economic alliance was always a fantasy. Indeed, no President could do it, including President Paul.

The real of realpolitik within libertarianism rears its head yet again.
    If Trump can't disengage in a place as inconsequential as Yemen, how can we expect him to go against to economic battle with the globalists? He won by saying that we should follow an America first policy, we should stop regime change policies etc and you are coming to tell me that he cannot do those things which won him the election.

Next thing we would hear is that Trump cannot change the US immigration and refugee policy.

Local newspaper writes up Chief Owens.
    http://www.pjstar.com/news/20170130/...as-from-peoria

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

The U.S. military said 14 militants died in the attack on a powerful al Qaeda branch that has been a frequent target of U.S. drone strikes. Medics at the scene, however, said around 30 people, including 10 women and children, were killed.
    At least we got the terrorists tho
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Anti-war left is showing up in impressive numbers out of sudden.
    It's 2006 all over again.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you think the navy put this together in one week? It takes quite a bit longer to plan something like this. It was planned under your candidate Obama.
    Turns out that was true but Obama admin decided not to act on it:

Trump's disastrous first military strike had previously been rejected by Obama
    February 1, 2017

Saturday's Navy SEAL raid in Yemen — which resulted in the death of an 8-year-old American girl and a U.S. naval officer — had previously been rejected by former President Barack Obama, The Guardian reports. President Trump approved of the raid in his first military strike as commander-in-chief:

[Colonel John] Thomas said he did not know why the prior administration did not authorize the operation, but said the Obama administration had effectively exercised a "pocket veto" over it.

A former official said the operation had been reviewed several times, but the underlying intelligence was not judged strong enough to justify the risks, and the case was left to the incoming Trump administration to make its own judgment. [The Guardian]

Yemeni officials say at least 10 women and children were also killed, including the 8-year-old daughter of U.S.-born Anwar al-Awlaki, a senior leader of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula who was himself slain a 2011 drone strike. Read more about how things went wrong here. Jeva Lange
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/677442...ected-by-obama
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Turns out that was true but Obama admin decided not to act on it:

http://theweek.com/speedreads/677442...ected-by-obama
    Trump less concerned about "collateral damages". That makes him more dangerous.

Trump less concerned about "collateral damages". That makes him more dangerous.

You mean like Ron Paul being dangerous to your Jewish brethren?

You mean like Ron Paul being dangerous to your Jewish brethren?
    Donald Trump - "Ron Paul has Zero chance of getting elected. He Doesn't Even Think In Terms Of Israel"
    Ron Paul says Iran should have nuclear weapons are can have nuclear weapons and doesn't even think in terms of Israel. http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...-today-2011-12

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast