Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump and what he is facing

Donald Trump

The man

The legend

The hero

Coming soon, to theaters near you
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

I'd say it already came. All over us. For the last year. I'm already sick of this movie.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Donald Trump

The man

The legend

The hero

you have zero respect for yourself spouting off $#@! like that.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    The MSM is Trumps mortal enemy. They are not about reporting the truth, they are about destroying Trump.
    sounds kind of like WWE commentary
    you really believe this nonsense?
    never neglect the fact that you're being spoon fed a circus; they're all in on it and you're just a spectator
    meanwhile the power of the state grows, the circle of your freedom shrinks, and new crony contracts will be signed

in other newz...

muh CAT stock is moonin on prospect of a 20 billion dollar YUGE public works project!

I am going to have to constantly guide you people to navigating truth from lie, until you get it.
    smdh

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

He is a big government liberal from NY.

Yeah, remember when the MSM was so angry at Trump that they even refused to mention his numbers? Or that awful streak when they actively avoided printing his name in magazines and newspapers and wouldn't even utter his name on TV? Man, that was just infuriating!

Wait a minute, that was Ron Paul...

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Dead Man Walking.

Trump is not in direct competition to the Federal Reserve, yet. However, many of the groups, who want Trump dead have decided interlocking interests with the Federal Reserve.

I reported in June of 2016, that in exchange for more favorable coverage from Fox News, Trump held a meeting with the owner of News Corp at his golf resort in Scotland, and promised him a piece of North Shore Alaskan oil. Trump is in direct competition with the old guard of the New World Order who want to keep the petrodollar business and our relationship with the Saudi’s exactly where it is now because people like the Rockefellers are making too much money off of the existing arrangement. The coal industry is going to be revived and this is to the detriment of Rockefeller interests. Trump has promised to unleash energy development, heretofore, controlled by the old guard. JFK was killed for a lot less. And let’s add to the fact that if Trump does open energy development to the free market, that means companies like CITGO will compete as will Dutch Shell Oil who are both held in check by the old guard. CITGO would bring in Chinese,Venezuela and Russian interests in the energy equation and end the Rockefeller stranglehold on energy. Today, Venezuela is dying because of its opposition to Rockefeller oil interests. This is also why I believe Sarah Palin could play a large role in Trump’s administration (e.g. Secretary of the Interior?) because as the former Alaskan governor she knows all the players.

If Trump were to prosecute Clinton, Comey, et al., he would quickly come into conflict with the CIA like JFK did because drug running operations and worse, would quickly surface. This alone would be sufficient motivation to assassinate Trump.

Trump threatens to stop illegal immigration. This flies in the globalist philosophy of the elimination of all national boundaries. If you want to know what this looks like, look at Europe. In JFK’s time, globalism had not advanced to that level.

Trump’s opposition to the free trade agreements would have had the same economic impact on the elite as the reduction of nuclear arms. This new brand of nationalism is a profit killer, and maybe a President killer for the same reasons.

As did JFK, Trump has excited Americans about politics and about protecting our country’s interest. Populism must be stamped out before it can gain a foothold. The People can never be allowed to feel that they have any real say in governance.

Enemies Galore

The Republican and Democratic establishment that take campaign donations from the participants in free trade.

The CIA because its drug running, sex trafficking and gun running operations are being exposed for all to see. The CIA is the enforcement arm for the globalists and they are threatened by a Trump presidency.

The Federal Reserve business interests want Trump dead.

Corporate America wants Trump dead.

Foreign bankers and globalists want Trump dead for the same reasons.

The media would celebrate a Trump assassination.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    You give him to much credit. He's either an idiot who got lucky or a manipulator who told mouthbreathers what they wanted to hear in his quest for power. Probably the later.
    Aren't you another puppet that told the MSM had it right and that Trump couldn't win?

I find it difficult to give much credit to those that can't see reality clearly.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    He is a big government liberal from NY.
    This is true. Hopefully he will do a few good things while pursuing his government solutions.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    Yeah, remember when the MSM was so angry at Trump that they even refused to mention his numbers? Or that awful streak when they actively avoided printing his name in magazines and newspapers and wouldn't even utter his name on TV? Man, that was just infuriating!

Ron Paul was never able to get past the "first they ignore you" stage.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul was never able to get past the "first they ignore you" stage.
    Trump was never in that stage, as best I can recall. He was in the news from the moment he announced his candidacy, and it never let up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    This is true. Hopefully he will do a few good things while pursuing his government solutions.
    I'm all out of hope. The government taxed it out of me during the last administration.

Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post
    What are you trying to say, that I'm a joke?

Thats not very nice.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

+1 if I could.

What are you trying to say, that I'm a joke?

Thats not very nice.
    I don't need to say it you are. Like I said, have some respect for yourself and stop saying such dumb $#@!. Your making yourself look bad. Or don't. It's your choice.

Trump was never in that stage, as best I can recall. He was in the news from the moment he announced his candidacy, and it never let up.
    They could of ignored him, same they did to The Dr.
    This cycles distraction from anyone figuring that out was the whole MSM/DNC collusion. Of course no one will figure out they are really helping THUMP by keeping the people DISTRACTED

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

They could of ignored him, same they did to The Dr.
    This cycles distraction from anyone figuring that out was the whole MSM/DNC collusion. Of course no one will figure out they are really helping THUMP by keeping the people DISTRACTED
    They destroyed him, but he never got the memo.

The GOP even tried to run him off after the Access Hollywood Tape.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...nt-appearance/

That's blatantly false. You bend the facts to fit your narrative. @Pizzo here more clues to show you the Established Hard Line of the Libertarian Authority.

Trump run in 2012 and was totally ignored and laughed at.

He plotted a strategy to force the media to not ignore him. He succeeded and Purists are hurting.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post

Jesus H. Christ.

You will excuse any behavior and put on the thickest blinders just to maintain your illusions....

I pity your blindness.

"I dare not say more" "Playing a deadly game"

Trump is in the club now and he's appointing his elitist RINO buddies to his top posts like a good little establishment shill. He's not doing some super secret double whammy take-back head-fakery.
    Lmao at that pic. Perfect fit. +1

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    That's blatantly false. You bend the facts to fit your narrative. @Pizzo here more clues to show you the Established Hard Line of the Libertarian Authority.

Trump run in 2012 and was totally ignored and laughed at.

He plotted a strategy to force the media to not ignore him. He succeeded and Purists are hurting.
    Trump ran in 2012 or was there talk that he might run and he decided not to?

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    Trump ran in 2012 or was there talk that he might run and he decided not to?
    It was all just talk. He never actually ran.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...sidential-race

Another article, this time about a Trump who never actually ran, that doesn't even mention Ron Paul - just that none of the current candidates are generating much excitement. It's almost like they wanted Trump to run!

Who told you trump is the president?

The media?

So...you believe them?
    "They sure like eating their marshmallows."

Didn't he threaten to run independent in 2012 if Ron Paul was the GOP nominee?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Didn't he threaten to run independent in 2012 if Ron Paul was the GOP nominee?
    Maybe somewhere in here?
    I quickly went through it quickly. can't stand listening to him. can only hold my vomit for so long.
    @ 10:12
    "you have to win an election"
    how many has Ron paul won?
    16+ or something
    Trump has won ZERO

"Donald Trump reads his resume"
    Donald Trump is reading a script.
    Last edited by scm; 11-16-2016 at 08:33 AM.

There is a lot of questions about Trump.
    Keep this in mind about him; he is an incredibly adroit man, and he knows he has pissed off the world.
    Well, a considerable part of it anyway.

He knows the CIA wants him dead.
    Forgive my cluelessness, but what specifically leads you to this belief? Not disagreeing - just not seeing any positive indicator of this.

He is threatening the world wide power structure that has been using the US as a mercenary Army, as theorized by many neocons, before Bush was elected.
    So it would appear. I would, however, exercise some care and restraint in setting one's beliefs on such matters until this game plays out a bit more.

He plays 4d chess.
    Not sure what this means, precisely.

Until he is president January 20th, with full command of the armed forces, CIA and FBI and the rest, nothing he does can be taken at face value.
    This is truth.

So when he appoints people here and there, he can have reasons different than what you would think.
    This is a tough game to play because the opinions and expectations are so strong.

He is playing a deadly game.
    And he will win.
    It is what he does best.
    Wish I shared your optimism, but twentieth century politics tempers my expectations.

It was all just talk. He never actually ran.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...sidential-race

Another article, this time about a Trump who never actually ran, that doesn't even mention Ron Paul - just that none of the current candidates are generating much excitement. It's almost like they wanted Trump to run!
    Right. I would bet Trump got more coverage than anyone else who talked about running but didn't run. I sincerely doubt he received any sort of media blackout. And I'm sure Ron Paul would have loved to get the media time Trump got, even if much of it was negative.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You sir, are no lover of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    You sir, are no lover of liberty.
    I didn't say he CAN'T say it. Just pointing out the consequences of saying it. Hows that ANTI Liberty compared to voting for someone that is openly anti liberty.

TheTexan is a Great American.

Donald Trump wishes he could MAGA like TheTexan.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

@TheTexan has my respect. Pure discipline. I couldn't do it. Amen sir!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast