Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: **Homemade weapons**

**Homemade weapons**

Found this link and thought it might be useful.
    http://www.bombshock.com/fronts/weapons.html
    Enjoy.

Hello DHS...

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up

Thanks!

If you are a machinest, you can build this classic beauty (receiver).

http://www.jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/boltaction.htm
    Teach Them Correct Principles... Then Let Them Govern Themselves.

By the way, the link in the first post is now charging money for their files, so there's no free information available there anymore.

Here's some free stuff that should be of interest though:

Expedient Homemade Firearms: Volume I - The 9mm Machine Pistol
    How to build your own 9mm submachine gun (fully automatic) with only a hacksaw and a drill. (For educational purposes only):
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/6454642/Ex...chine-Gun-luty

Alternate design for 9mm SMG (new bolt design requires a lathe, but you could use the easy bolt from the first design if you didn't have one):
    www.thehomegunsmith.com/9mmPistol.shtml

Since the author got his website removed (the above site is the backup version) here's all the rest of his old downloads, saved by the web archivists: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpos...&postcount=126

Remember though, it's illegal to build "machine guns" in the United States, so if you live here it's for academic study only:
    As this book clearly states: 'This material is presented for academic study only.' It is clearly illegal to build the gun described in the book. And if you have enough money to pay all the taxes, you don't need to build one, you can go buy a real gun. When I say real, I mean that you'd have more confidence it wouldn't blow up.

Having said that, the academic interest in this gun is just to see how simple it is to build a gun, and in turn, how impossible it is to prevent the manufacture of weapons by simply passing a law.

The particular gun described here is the simplest I've ever seen. It's constructed from commonly available steel tubing. (I didn't realize that so many standard tubing sizes were so close to what was needed for gun building.) Strangely enough, you don't even need a lathe or milling machine for this gun. Everything is made using hand tools such as hacksaw and file. Normally accepted things such as rifling in the barrel and sights are simply eliminated.

One final comment. He uses a series of 'steel collars' in his design. I presume that's a British term. If you look up 'steel collars' on Google you get a bunch of bondage sites. Instead look up 'shaft collars.'

Video of a homemade submachine gun based on this design:

Note to the internet police: I have nothing to do with that video and would never consider breaking any weapon laws.
    Last edited by Expatriate; 11-24-2012 at 05:51 PM. Reason: updated news about Luty
    "Truth will win in the end. We just don't know when the end is. So we have to persevere." ― Carol Paul

Don't hit those websites without a proxy.
    B)
    If this should be, our final stand,
    we will stand together with pride
    We will honour the past, and fight to the last,
    it will be a good way to die
    It matters not, if the cause is lost,
    and we can not stop the tide
    We will fight to the end, and then fight again,
    it will be a good way to die

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor_Jeep View Post
    B)
    Unless you don't mind becoming one of the 1,000,000+ on the "terrorist watch list"

But hey, we still have freedom of speech right?

Come to think of it, isn't slightly more than 1 million about the number of votes Ron Paul received in the primaries?
    "Truth will win in the end. We just don't know when the end is. So we have to persevere." ― Carol Paul

whats a proxy, i already hit it

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor_Jeep View Post
    B)
    Hit'em and not worried. I'll never build a bomb as I have no reason for one, but building a gun is perfectly legal and that would be cool to do one day...lol, I am not that mechanical though so it don't matter. Seriously, government I know your watching and I honestly suck ass with tools and mechanics.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Yeah, I think the government mainly cares about bomb-making instructions, not guns. Well, perhaps fully-automatic ones, even though those are the easiest to make apparently.

But still, shouldn't we have the right under the 1st amendment to learn all we want about bomb-making without being put on a watch list?

Quote Originally Posted by Expatriate View Post
    Yeah, I think the government mainly cares about bomb-making instructions, not guns. Well, perhaps fully-automatic ones, even though those are the easiest to make apparently.

But still, shouldn't we have the right under the 1st amendment to learn all we want about bomb-making without being put on a watch list?
    well, we should have the right under the second to own and operate fully automatic weapons, but we are put on watch lists for that as well, and that's after paying 200 dollars for permission as well.
    "All the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth."

~ Robert E. Lee- January 5, 1866

Chechen homemade guns

Russia has been preventing arms and ammo from getting into Chechnya for a long time now, but the guerrillas there seem pretty ingenious and won't let that get in the way of them fighting the foreign invasion. Here's some weapons confiscated from the rebels in a Russian raid. It looks like they used those "make your own SMG" websites quite a bit:
    http://englishrussia.com/?p=965

Last edited by Expatriate; 10-31-2008 at 06:32 PM.

Oh, just have a garden full of potatoes and know how to make a potato gun. They are illegal because they work.

Video of a homemade submachine gun (illegal unless you get a Class III license, and even then, manufacture is illegal)

Not true. Of course the majority of the populace has been convinced they need a driver's license to engage in non-commercial travel too. (and as a side note, many mistakenly think the income tax law applies to them).
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Not true. Of course the majority of the populace has been convinced they need a driver's license to engage in non-commercial travel too. (and as a side note, many mistakenly think the income tax law applies to them).
    Well, I guess maybe I should have worded it this way: unless you get a Class 3 license, a gang of heavily armed thugs on the federal payroll known as the ATF will kick your door down, steal your property, unlawfully imprison you and probably shoot your dog with the same type of weapons they don't want you to have.

And even if you do get a Class 3 and jump through all their hoops; try making your own automatic and the same thing will happen. You have to buy a $10,000+ automatic that already exists and pay a $200 tax stamp as well.

I don't think the average person has the money and time to fight it in court on constitutional grounds. If you know of anyone who has done so and won, please inform us.

The trouble is, the lawyers they hire to fight you are the best and are paid for by your own tax dollars, of which there are far too many.

Are there any lawyers that specialize in these kind of cases? I've never heard of anyone winning a case on an argument like that.
    Last edited by Expatriate; 10-31-2008 at 07:52 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Anyone seen this one before?

Homemade double-barreled shotgun pistol:
    Last edited by Expatriate; 10-31-2008 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fedup100 View Post
    Oh, just have a garden full of potatoes and know how to make a potato gun. They are illegal because they work.
    I had one of those when I was a kid. Maybe it wasn't what you are talking about though, because while it hurt a lot, it wouldn't kill anything.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I had one of those when I was a kid. Maybe it wasn't what you are talking about though, because while it hurt a lot, it wouldn't kill anything.
    They have been made illegal because they can be made to have quiet a bit of force. They are a really good thing to know how to make in a national emergency pinch and are very accurate. Poor mans bazooka! The one we had was made with PVC pipe.

http://www.spudtech.com/ I mean DAMN, check it out!!

Well, I guess maybe I should have worded it this way: unless you get a Class 3 license, a gang of heavily armed thugs on the federal payroll known as the ATF will kick your door down, steal your property, unlawfully imprison you and probably shoot your dog with the same type of weapons they don't want you to have.

And even if you do get a Class 3 and jump through all their hoops; try making your own automatic and the same thing will happen. You have to buy a $10,000+ automatic that already exists and pay a $200 tax stamp as well.

I don't think the average person has the money and time to fight it in court on constitutional grounds. If you know of anyone who has done so and won, please inform us.

The trouble is, the lawyers they hire to fight you are the best and are paid for by your own tax dollars, of which there are far too many.

Are there any lawyers that specialize in these kind of cases? I've never heard of anyone winning a case on an argument like that.
    I know of an FFL dealer in Wisconsin that has them with no paper work. He knows the law well. But I hear what your sayin'
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Sounds like a plum gun Liberty.
    The tater guns I have run across will send a good sized baking tater out of site straight up in the air. They will knock a damn good sized dent if not a hole in a mobile home too.

I reckon you could call them the poor mans cannon.
    Pandora's box is not only open but its sides have been split with a razor and it now resides in a dumpster.

Weird news about homemade shotguns

A weird news story from Samar about some homemade guns:
    http://www.samarnews.com/news2007/nov/f1375.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Dieseler View Post
    Sounds like a plum gun Liberty.
    The tater guns I have run across will send a good sized baking tater out of site straight up in the air. They will knock a damn good sized dent if not a hole in a mobile home too.

I reckon you could call them the poor mans cannon.
    It would actually be easier to use a steel barrel and black powder instead of air pressure or hairspray IMO, but then it would be a "destructive device".
    Last edited by Expatriate; 10-31-2008 at 09:15 PM.

More homemade or otherwise improvised weapons found on the net:

A Lee-Enfield bolt-action rifle converted into a select-fire assault rifle. Australian, known as the "Charleton":

A homemade machine pistol:

Improvised armored car "Kubus" used by the Polish "Home Army" in WW2 during the Warsaw Uprising:

"Błyskawica (Lightning) submachine gun was produced by the Armia Krajowa (Home Army), a Polish resistance movement fighting the Germans in occupied Poland. A successful construction, it was most probably the only weapon designed and mass produced covertly in occupied Europe."
    Cartridge: 9x19mm Parabellum. Action: Blowback. Rate of fire: 550 to 650 rpm. Effective range: 150–200m. Magazine: 32 rounds

Homemade WW2 "bazooka":

Homemade shotgun pistol confiscated by police:

Homemade shotgun confiscated by police:

Homemade gun pics found at thehomegunsmith.com

EDIT: All the pics here have disappeared because of this. I'll try to find backups and restore them eventually.

Here are a number of homemade guns, some of them are quite crude, and others are more refined. It really illustrates the futility of gun laws, because even if the government could somehow curb the black market, someone would start manufacturing guns in their basement. Even ammunition can be homemade.

Knuckleduster Zip Gun, .38 special:

A Homemade 12g Shotgun

This interesting homemade 12g shotgun is of a straight blowback design and very simple to construct.

The 12g shell is simply inserted into the barrel, with the bolt in the cocked position. When the trigger is pulled the bolt flies forwards and the shell is fired. The trigger is perhaps of one piece with the sear built into it. The barrel looks like it is made from 1" pipe.

These impressive .22 pistols are homemade but I am unsure as to what tools were used to make them.

continued in next post...
    Last edited by Expatriate; 07-02-2009 at 03:16 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Continued

EDIT: All the pics here have disappeared because of this. I'll try to find backups and restore them eventually.

.22 Pen Gun
    The pen is manufactured using a hydraulic fitting for the barrel and stainless steel tube for the main pen body.

The pen gun also writes!!

The short barrel is shown here removed and ready to load.

The pen clip screws into a removable plastic plug. The clip and plug are pulled out and the gun can be cocked and fired.

If you wish to contact the builder of this weapon for further information you may e-mail John Wilson at nzgunman@yahoo.co.nz

.410 Homemade Shotgun:

This homemade .410 shotgun was sent to me by an anonymous source. Judging by the photo it looks well made. I suspect the barrel and breech are built from iron plumbing pipe!

A Full Bore PCP Air Rifle:
    Made in the 1940s during WWII, this gun doesn't look like a Girandoni, but examination shows that it clearly was built by someone familiar with the Girandoni repeating airgun system. The story is that this gun was built in Austria by a partisan bicycle maker during the Nazi occupation in WWII.

The repeating magazine is spring fed and on the left side of the barrel, for the convenient use of a right handed shooter. The gun was charged with the accompanying bicycle type pump. Smoothbore, as would be expected, but firing an 11.76 mm lead ball (.463" caliber) the very same caliber as the original Girandoni Austrian military repeating air rifles! This would have been a fearsome weapon against sentries, drivers, military leaders, etc. at ranges up to perhaps 100 yards.

To a freedom fighter, the lower discharge sound and the lack of flash or smoke would have been huge values. And it did not need powder, primers, or bullets—only easily cast lead or soft-metal balls! No forensic evidence left on the shooter (not that they had too much forensic evidence in those days).

The builder surely drew his inspiration from an Austrian museum which displayed a Girandoni system airgun. Note that this gun has a spring fed magazine, rather than the gravity fed magazine of the original Girandoni military air rifle. While a gravity feed mechanism might be simpler, and even more dependable, the spring fed magazine has great advantages for the purposes of this gun. It is more suited for operation from a vehicle or firing slot where it would be impractical to tip up the rifle for loading and it allows firing with minimal motion at the firing point—very important to a sniper. Basic specs: A husky 12.2 lbs., 45" overall, glare-free, and almost camo anodized type finish.

Last edited by Expatriate; 07-15-2009 at 01:56 PM.

Continued

A .410 Shot Pistol:
    These .410 shot pistol pictures were sent to me recently. It is constructed from malleable iron plumbing pipe for the main body ('BSP' pipe in UK) and the grip of a paintball gun! The pistol is striker fired. The ruler was no doubt used to give the builder of the pistol a good slapping.
    The upper receiver components:

The striker assembly:

Sear slot:

Fully assembled:

The "Unabomber's" homemade .22 pistol:

An example of homemade 12g shot-pistols. They are a bit "hammered" looking but but I was assured they do go Boooom!

Last edited by Expatriate; 04-28-2011 at 11:14 PM.

Continued

A 16 bore shot pistol built in Bosnia in 1992.

This pistol was made by a man in India. It is a cumbersome looking weapon but of a sound and simple design. It has three interchangeable barrels in various calibres.

Here is a .22 zip gun made out of a 7/8" drill bit. This works on the machine gun blow back principle but without the magazine!
    Last edited by Expatriate; 07-15-2009 at 01:57 PM.

In my youth (back in the 70s) we had Improvised Munitions as part of the High School ROTC.
    TM 31-201 was a classroom text and there were posters on the wall detailing various devices.

Times have changed.
    Some of us still remember the lessons of our youth.
    http://www.libertylib.com/improvised...handbook.shtml

Last edited by pcosmar; 11-02-2008 at 08:28 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

You can apparently make a taser out of a disposable camera.
    http://staulkor.com/node/4

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    In my youth (back in the 70s) we had Improvised Munitions as part of the High School ROTC.
    TM 31-201 was a classroom text and there were posters on the wall detailing various devices.

Times have changed.
    Some of us still remember the lessons of our youth.
    http://www.libertylib.com/improvised...handbook.shtml

Interesting. We all should educate ourselves on firearms and how to fight in an armed conflict using proven guerrilla tactics. Conventional war is out of the question for a modern day revolution. You can bank on the fact that all of the large para-military organizations such as the State Militias have been infiltrated by those in control. Members cannot fart without the BATF checking on the source and size of the explosion. Also remember that the Agents do not need facts to do you in -- they are some of the best liers in the world.

Having said that, I support a peaceful revolution along the lines of Gandi and Dr. King. Why shed blood if it is not necessary? Rather than make your firearms why not go to the nearest Gun Show and buy a weapon of your choice legally, along with ammo and a reloader with ball and powder? Some of the weapons shown here are scary in the fact that they may be more dangeous to the user than to the enemy. Firearm storage should also be considered. A rusty firearm does not work very well -- it could get you killed. http://www.6mmbr.com/corrosiontest.html Just a suggestion.
    Last edited by Charles Wilson; 11-02-2008 at 09:38 AM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast