Thread: Mystery Aircraft Confirmed Flying Over Oregon

Mystery Aircraft Confirmed Flying Over Oregon

Something flew over the west coast in late October, that much we know. But the mystery plane disappeared before anyone could figure out what it was and has defied all attempts at identification since. Was it a classified U.S. government aircraft, a flying saucer, or something else?
    The War Zone reports that in the afternoon of October 25, air traffic controllers started querying commercial airline pilots flying between Portland and Seattle, asking if they could help identify a mystery object. The object in question didn’t have a traffic collision avoidance system (TCAS) transponder turned on, was not responding to radio communication, and, most intriguingly, could not be picked up on radar.

Numerous pilots reported they saw the aircraft, but none came close enough to identify it. Ultimately, Oregon Air National Guard F-15 fighters from Portland International Airport were sent up to investigate, but saw nothing. The War Zone article also cites two Reddit users familiar with the incident and who seem to corroborate much of what the air traffic controller audio has to say.
    The aircraft was near Crater Lake, Oregon when air traffic controllers started asking nearby pilots about it. The aircraft was described as a white object flying north between 35,000 and 40,000 feet. At one point in the air traffic controller audio clip, one pilot says the mystery bird is 12 to 15 miles away, and distances from other aircraft ranged from four to 20 miles. Another pilot, observing the aircraft, estimates an airspeed of 370 knots, or 425 miles an hour on the ground, also noting he is not getting a TCAS transponder signal.
    What was it?

More at: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/myste...200404717.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    What was it?
    @Danke

When advanced beings do contact us (have they?), I hope they're inter-dimensional. I want to believe at least one of me did something with his life.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 11-17-2017 at 11:27 PM.

Oregon legislators meeting with reptilian overlords .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Oregon legislators meeting with reptilian overlords .
    Are there ufo stories pre-white man?

I saw a Jonny Quest once where the Injuns and aliens knew each other. I forget the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Are there ufo stories pre-white man?

I saw a Jonny Quest once where the Injuns and aliens knew each other. I forget the plot.
    There are some tribes yes, that believe they are related to or descended from a race like ours that once lived on another planet . If I recall , the Aborigines in Australia are one of these .
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-18-2017 at 09:04 AM.

Joseph Kony flying in a load diapers for his Lords Resistance Army, at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge?

regon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Did you ever notice that Jonny looked a whole lot like Race Bannon and not like his father, Dr. Quest? Mrs. Quest has some splainin to do.

Trivia: Who did the voice for Jonny?

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Did you ever notice that Jonny looked a whole lot like Race Bannon and not like his father, Dr. Quest? Mrs. Quest has some splainin to do.

Trivia: Who did the voice for Jonny?
    Dorris Day?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.