Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clinton had to be "briefly restrained" after trying to attack her own campaign staff

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    Good Cop, Bad Cop... it keeps the duopoly momentum going, such as, "Did you see hillary when she lost? I am soooooo glad trump won!".

They are friends. He contributed to her senate seat. They were both brought to the msm forefront so that no matter which "team" won, the policies would move forward.

Next election prediction: "R" held presidency under bush. "D" held presidency under obama. "R" held presidency under trump. Then it will be time for "D" presidency, and then back to "R" again.

Perhaps by then "king" or "queen" will be widely accepted titles in this anti-republic/democratic society.
    Does this mean that Ron Paul is friends with me since I contributed to his campaigns? I even posed for a photo with him and shook his hand, so we must be friends. I sure hope so. I would hate to think that I wouldn't be welcome at his Thanksgiving dinner.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course she's upset, no one gave her a trophy or coloring book.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Related:

EXCLUSIVE: Blow Up!
    Days before losing the election Hillary and Bill had a screaming match over who to blame for her flagging campaign - the ex-president so angry he threw his phone off the roof of his Arkansas penthouse
    During the campaign, Bill Clinton felt that he was ignored by Hillary’s top advisers when he urged them to make the economy the centerpiece of her campaign.

He repeatedly urged them to connect with the people who had been left behind by the revolutions in technology and globalization.

‘Bill said that constantly attacking Trump for his defects made Hillary’s staff and the media happy, but that it wasn’t a message that resonated with voters, especially in the rust belt,’ the source explained.

‘Bill always campaigned as a guy who felt your pain, but Hillary came across as someone who was pissed off at her enemy [Trump], not someone who was reaching out and trying to make life better for the white working class.’
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/11/...-vicious-blow/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    That seems to be enough when it's about Trump.
    Yep. And no more advanced Parkinson's disease.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Somebody had to capture it on video.

Leak it baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Video would be great, but cameras were probably forbidden in the presence of Her Hillaryness.

The only people who were allowed to have a smartphone when in the same room as Killary are Podesta, Mook, Huma, and Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Is all we have on this Kincannon claiming that an anonymous CNN reporter told it to him?
    R Emmett Tryell of American Spectator put out a similar story based on his own reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    She's a national treasure.
    pronounced in Spanish, treachure

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    R Emmett Tryell of American Spectator put out a similar story based on his own reporting.
    Link?

"Sources"

Where Was Hillary?
    By R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr. - November 14, 2016

Losing it on a losing night.

Ever since the early hours of Wednesday November 9, skeptical minds have been musing over what happened to Hillary and her concession speech. She was supposed to deliver it shortly after it was apparent she had lost on Tuesday evening. She was going to speak. No, she was not ready. Then it was coming Wednesday morning. No, it would be put off for a while. She supposedly was very gracious in talking to Donald Trump later that night, but was still not ready to concede publicly until late Wednesday morning.

At 2 a.m., a rattled John Podesta walked out on stage and told everyone to “head home.” “It’s been a long night and it’s been a long campaign,” he said, “But I can say, we can wait a little longer.” And he went on about the importance of seeing that every vote got counted. Actually it was much worse than that. He was hiding something.

Sources have told The American Spectator that on Tuesday night, after Hillary realized she had lost, she went into a rage. Secret Service officers told at least one source that she began yelling, screaming obscenities, and pounding furniture. She picked up objects and threw them at attendants and staff. She was in an uncontrollable rage. Her aides could not allow her to come out in public. It would take her hours to calm down. As has been reported for years, her violent temper got the best of her. Talk about having a temperament ill-suited for having access to the atomic bomb. So Podesta went out and gave his aimless speech. I wish we could report on Bill’s whereabouts but we cannot. We shall work on that.
    https://spectator.org/where-was-hillary/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    "Sources"
    Bill was comforting the female aides .
    Do something Danke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12