Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MI - Mass shooting at HS leaves 3 dead, 6 shot and injured

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It was 45 years ago that I was in the screwl system, and I hated it then, for all the reasons this kid probably hated it and life as well.

The misandry, the choking conformity, the prison/Nurse Ratched mental institution atmosphere, has only gotten much worse.

But because this kid is the wrong color, wrong gender, wrong sexual orientation and from the wrong family, to get any protection or special treatment from the system, he's gonna burn and probably spend the rest of his life in prison.

They're gonna clean up your looks
    With all the lies in the books
    To make a citizen out of you
    Because they sleep with a gun
    And keep an eye on you, son
    So they can watch all the things you do

Because the drugs never work
    They're gonna give you a smirk
    'Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
    They're gonna rip up your heads,
    Your aspirations to shreds
    Another cog in the murder machine

They said all teenagers scare the living $#@! out of me
    They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
    So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
    Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

The boys and girls in the clique
    The awful names that they stick
    You're never gonna fit in much, kid
    But if you're troubled and hurt
    What you got under your shirt
    Will make them pay for the things that they did

Ohhh yeah!

All together now!

Teenagers scare the living $#@! out of me
    Without over-focusing on the perpetrator at the expense of the victims, this kid - this human being - probably got tossed into the tumbler before he could even get his bearings on life. He most likely was born into a hurricane, floating on a life boat, and everyone around him ended up wondering why he lashed out. It's not okay, what he did. But it's a big mistake to end his story in a small cell, dust our hands and imagine that we "solved another one". There are more kids out there like him... more kids who have been completely left behind to either drown or fight. And, by the way, that scale slides all the way from someone like him to the most well-adjusted, A+ student with a wholesome family to come home to every night.

This is why I HATE movements like BLM, that act like only people of a certain race struggle. I'd love for someone like Ibram Kendi to spend a week in the hills of eastern Kentucky, or southern West Virginia. He'd see the same damned rot that he sees in inner city Chicago, or New York. It's not about race. It's about despair.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Without over-focusing on the perpetrator at the expense of the victims, this kid - this human being - probably got tossed into the tumbler before he could even get his bearings on life. He most likely was born into a hurricane, floating on a life boat, and everyone around him ended up wondering why he lashed out. It's not okay, what he did. But it's a big mistake to end his story in a small cell, dust our hands and imagine that we "solved another one". There are more kids out there like him... more kids who have been completely left behind to either drown or fight. And, by the way, that scale slides all the way from someone like him to the most well-adjusted, A+ student with a wholesome family to come home to every night.

This is why I HATE movements like BLM, that act like only people of a certain race struggle. I'd love for someone like Ibram Kendi to spend a week in the hills of eastern Kentucky, or southern West Virginia. He'd see the same damned rot that he sees in inner city Chicago, or New York. It's not about race. It's about despair.
    Despair is the final destination.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I wonder how this compares to their coverage of the Waukesha incident, which killed & injured more people.

No, wait! Ha-ha! I don't wonder at all ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I wonder how this compares to their coverage of the Waukesha incident, which killed & injured more people.

No, wait! Ha-ha! I don't wonder at all ...
    Waukesha? Sounds vaguely familiar. Isn't that where a white supremacist shot black people with an M-16?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Parents of Oxford school shooting suspect Ethan Crumbley charged with involuntary manslaughter

https://nypost.com/2021/12/03/parent...to-be-charged/

By Lee Brown and Ben Kesslen
    December 3, 2021 12:00pm Updated

Ethan Crumbley’s parents were each charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter Friday in connection to the Michigan school shooting allegedly carried out by their 15-year-old son.

The charges for James and Jennifer Crumbley stem from having purchased a gun for the teen in the days ahead of the deadly shooting and failing to take action when alerted to their child’s concerning behavior.

When news of the shooting broke, Jennifer immediately texted her son, saying, “Ethan, don’t do it,” and James rushed home to check his guns, proving they had a feeling that their son might be responsible, Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald said.

“I want to be really clear that these charges are meant to hold the individuals who contributed to this tragedy accountable and also send a message that gun owners have a responsibility,” McDonald said at a Friday presser. “When they fail to uphold that responsibility, there are serious and criminal consequences.”

She also laid out how the school made mistakes that helped contribute to the killing, including knowing that he was drawing pictures of a gun with the words “the thoughts won’t stop, help me” and then failing to tell law enforcement and letting him back into class.

McDonald spoke to the fury directed at the school from law enforcement and parents for letting Crumbley return to class.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

“I want to be really clear that these charges are meant to hold the individuals who contributed to this tragedy accountable [...],” [Oakland County Prosecutor] McDonald said at a Friday presser. “When they fail to uphold that responsibility, there are serious and criminal consequences.”

She also laid out how the school made mistakes that helped contribute to the killing, including knowing that he was drawing pictures of a gun with the words “the thoughts won’t stop, help me” and then failing to tell law enforcement and letting him back into class.
    So when can we expect the school to be charged with involuntary manslaughter?

Bueller? ... Bueller? ... Bueller? ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-03-2021 at 04:19 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Parents of Oxford school shooting suspect Ethan Crumbley charged with involuntary manslaughter
    The left will be cheering this until inner city single moms start getting prosecuted
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

So when can we expect the school to be charged with involuntary manslaughter?

Bueller? ... Bueller? ... Bueller? ...
    Don't hold your breath.

The system is going to make sure it extracts a pound of flesh for the ungoodthinkful Rittenhouse verdict.

They've been waiting for months now for a shooting that fits the narrative to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    The left will be cheering this until inner city single moms start getting prosecuted
    That's not going to happen.

Prolly a white supremacist.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Prolly a white supremacist.
    He appears to be ethnically white.

Therefore he is, de facto and prima facie, a white supremacist.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't hold your breath.

The system is going to make sure it extracts a pound of flesh for the ungoodthinkful Rittenhouse verdict.

They've been waiting for months now for a shooting that fits the narrative to happen.
    I'm sure that's why they have decided to charge the parents too. The only thing worse than being charged with murder is having all those around you charged with the same. Sell your house, your cars, cash in 401k and even if not guilty then you need to hitch to San Fran to live in a tent.
    Don't get me wrong. I think it evident the kid $#@!ed up and committed murder. I'm just speaking to the ancillary charges against his parents.

Verdict - Jennifer Crumbley - GUILTY on ALL counts of Involuntary Manslaughter.

IMO, this is going to set a horrible precedent for all parents who have offspring and guns in the home. It is equivalent to being responsible for your offspring who engages in DUI behind your back, even though you explained and demanded it is wrong to do. How can a parent allow their offspring to learn and own up to self-responsibility. Being with your offspring 24/7/365 every single second of the day, when one has to work, shop, etc. is completely unreasonable.
    Last edited by PAF; 02-06-2024 at 01:17 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123