Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House approves 3.5 Trillion in spending

Thumbs down House approves 3.5 Trillion in spending

FFS

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=uxbndlbing

But Democratic leaders reached a deal Tuesday morning that moved the process forward, using an obscure procedural tool and setting a Sept. 27 deadline for passing that approximately $1-trillion infrastructure bill.

The tool, called a "deem and pass," allowed Democrats to approve the budget resolution without holding a separate vote on it. Instead, by a 220 to 212 vote, they approved the rules governing debate of an unrelated voting rights bill, which included language declaring that the budget had passed.

Passing the budget resolution allows the committees to begin writing their sections of the $3.5-trillion reconciliation bill. Much of that work has already begun behind the scenes.

and here are the taxes coming down...

https://www.atr.org/house-democrats-...spending-spree

Trillions in new tax increases on working families and small businesses. This budget resolution is the first step toward the Biden plan to raise taxes by $3 trillion over the next decade. Some of these tax increases include:

Increasing the corporate tax rate from 21 percent to 28 percent, which will be passed along to working families in the form of higher prices, fewer jobs, and lower wages. This will give the U.S. a combined state-federal rate of 32 percent, higher than our foreign competitors including China, which has a 25 percent corporate tax rate.

At least 2 million small businesses will get hit by Biden’s tax hikes. This includes over 1.4 million small businesses organized as c-corporations, family-owned farms impacted by the repeal of step-up in basis, and pass-through organizations which would be hit by the increase of the top marginal income tax to 39.6 percent.

Raising the corporate income tax rate will hit Americans with higher utility bills as the country tries to recover from the pandemic. Customers directly bear the cost of corporate income taxes imposed on utility companies. Investor-owned electric, gas, and water companies must get their billing rates approved by the respective state utility commissions. Therefore, if Democrats raise the corporate tax rate, they will have voted to raise utility bills. [Americans for Tax Reform has compiled 300 examples of utilities passing tax savings along to customers.]

Doubling the capital gains tax to 43.4 percent, a rate more than double China’s capital gains tax.

Taking away step-up in basis and imposing a second death tax by taxing unrealized capital gains at death. This will disproportionately fall on family-owned businesses. Taking away step-up in basis has already been tried and failed. In 1976, Congress eliminated stepped-up basis, but it was so complicated and unworkable that it was restored in 1980.

Imposing a 15 percent minimum tax on “book income” that will disallow the use of important deductions and credits that help promote job creation and economic growth.

Increasing the top income tax rate to 39.6%, a tax increase that will fall on small businesses. As noted in a recent Senate Finance Committee report, "... in 2016, only 42 percent of net business income in the United States was earned by corporations, down from 78.3 percent in 1980."

New taxes on American energy including a tax on manufacturers based on their methane production and a carbon border tax. These tax increases will be passed along to families and businesses in the form of higher prices.

Creating a 21 percent global minimum tax, higher than the 15 percent global minimum tax the Biden admin is pushing other countries to enact. Because existing law denies foreign tax credits, this could see businesses pay a top rate of 26.25 percent.

Repealing the deduction for foreign-derived intangible income, a tax cut that encourages businesses to house their intellectual property in the United States.

$80 billion in new IRS funding to hire 87,000 new agents. This would allow the IRS to audit and harass small businesses and American families for an additional $787 billion. It would hire enough new IRS agents to fill Nationals Park twice.

It would help implement the Biden plan to create a new comprehensive financial account information reporting regime which would force the disclosure of any business or personal account that exceeds $600.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A little over a year ago some dude almost wanted to fist-fight me when I said something or other about the democrat party. He said the democrat party was the “Working Man’s Party” and defended it to the hilt. Well, maybe he’s all giddy about this bill?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

So, basically, the House just handed Comrade Sanders the budget he wanted all along.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Death by Starvation

That is the only possible outcome of a Monetary System Collapse

Death by Sterilization
    Death by Mandatory Injection
    Death by Shot (with bullets)

Its pretty obvious now. Population Reduction. And they are in a BIG HURRY. Guess they are afraid of the results of the Forensic Audit of Maricopa County?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

DJT "miss me now?"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

And before anyone starts dragging their ass around the floor yelping "Trump spent huge money too!"...

Trump's biggest spending bill, the CARES act, returned tax money to people & businesses, and also reduced tax revenue. It was in effect likely history's biggest tax cut.

Compare that to even just 1 tax increase in Biden's spending bill coming down the pipe...

"Doubling the capital gains tax to 43.4 percent, a rate more than double China’s capital gains tax."
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    And before anyone starts dragging their ass around the floor yelping "Trump spent huge money too!"...

Trump's biggest spending bill, the CARES act, returned tax money to people & businesses, and also reduced tax revenue. It was in effect likely history's biggest tax cut.

Compare that to even just 1 tax increase in Biden's spending bill coming down the pipe...

"Doubling the capital gains tax to 43.4 percent, a rate more than double China’s capital gains tax."
    Yes, but his 2018 $1.3 Trillion Omnibus was and still is the biggest Omnibus in U.S. history. You know, the one he promised not to sign but did anyway without hesitation?

Edit for @TheTexan

Which included:

- $500 Million to Planned Parenthood.
    - $1.371 Billion for Contributions to International Organizations
    - $51m to promote International Family Planning
    - $7m promoting International Conservation
    - $10m for UN Environmental Programs
    - Internal Revenue Service: Despite the administration’s attempts to slash its budget, the
    Omni-Bus grants $11.431 Billion to the nation’s tax collectors, a $196 million year-to-year
    increase and $456 million more than Trump requested.
    - Arts: Federal funding for the arts goes up, despite GOP attempts to slash it. The National
    Endowments for the Arts and Humanities will see funding climb to $152.8 million each, a $3
    million increase over the last fiscal year. The National Gallery of Art gets $165.9 million, a $1.04
    million jump in funding. The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts will receive $40.5
    million, which is $4 million more than the last fiscal year.
    - $12M for Scholarships for Lebanon
    - $20M for Middle East Partnership Initiative Scholarship Program
    - $12M in military funding for Vietnam
    - $15M in Developmental assistance to China
    - $10M for Women LEOs in Afghanistan
    Last edited by PAF; 08-25-2021 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Yes, but his 2018 $1.3 Trillion Omnibus was and still is the biggest Omnibus in U.S. history. You know, the one he promised not to sign but did anyway without hesitation?

Edit for @TheTexan

Which included:

- $500 Million to Planned Parenthood.
    - $1.371 Billion for Contributions to International Organizations
    - $51m to promote International Family Planning
    - $7m promoting International Conservation
    - $10m for UN Environmental Programs
    - Internal Revenue Service: Despite the administration’s attempts to slash its budget, the
    Omni-Bus grants $11.431 Billion to the nation’s tax collectors, a $196 million year-to-year
    increase and $456 million more than Trump requested.
    - Arts: Federal funding for the arts goes up, despite GOP attempts to slash it. The National
    Endowments for the Arts and Humanities will see funding climb to $152.8 million each, a $3
    million increase over the last fiscal year. The National Gallery of Art gets $165.9 million, a $1.04
    million jump in funding. The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts will receive $40.5
    million, which is $4 million more than the last fiscal year.
    - $12M for Scholarships for Lebanon
    - $20M for Middle East Partnership Initiative Scholarship Program
    - $12M in military funding for Vietnam
    - $15M in Developmental assistance to China
    - $10M for Women LEOs in Afghanistan
    So in other words roughly equivalent to the 2015 Omnibus bill which was 1.1 trillion.

Par for the course, basically.

If you take into account the CARES act which returned a huge amount of money back to the economy, it basically fully cancels this out anyway.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So in other words roughly equivalent to the 2015 Omnibus bill which was 1.1 trillion.

Par for the course, basically.

If you take into account the CARES act which returned a huge amount of money back to the economy, it basically fully cancels this out anyway.
    His "deal" with Bill Gates, Fauci, Moncef, Pfizer, and others, put this country back into the dark ages. Those little dividends back to the American people were simply investments for the ultra-ultra-wealthy. If you can't see that... well, we are where are, so...

His "deal" with Bill Gates, Fauci, Moncef, Pfizer, and others, put this country back into the dark ages.
    Sure, the vaccine sucks. But was it really such a bad idea to try to make a vaccine?

Those little dividends back to the American people were simply investments for the ultra-ultra-wealthy. If you can't see that... well, we are where are, so...
    Giving money back to the American people.... were investments for the ultra-ultra-wealthy? Yep, that needs explaining...
    - Kim Kardashian

Sure, the vaccine sucks. But was it really such a bad idea to try to make a vaccine?
    If you promote Free Markets where competition might produce a viable product, sure. But .GOV TARPing out Tax Payer money to No-bid special interest globalist Gates companies, no f&cking way - unless I was a closet LIB - which I am not.

Giving money back to the American people.... were investments for the ultra-ultra-wealthy? Yep, that needs explaining...
    Mask Manufacturers, Walmart, Amazon, Pfizer, J&J, [Gates' GAVI Alliance which received BILLIONS out of the "Stimulus" bill], etc. at the expense of small/medium businesses closing up... what part needs explaining?

If you promote Free Markets where competition might produce a viable product, sure. But .GOV TARPing out Tax Payer money to No-bid special interest globalist Gates companies, no f&cking way - unless I was a closet LIB - which I am not.
    Sure, but again, we're talking about 9 billion $ at this point. A literal drop in the bucket.

I would prefer that govt not spend money at all, but on science? Spending money on science is one of the better ways that government can spend money. Especially considering its such a small % of the spending.

Mask Manufacturers, Walmart, Amazon, Pfizer, J&J, [Gates' GAVI Alliance which received BILLIONS out of the "Stimulus" bill], etc. at the expense of small/medium businesses closing up... what part needs explaining?
    The CARES act, correct me if I am wrong, did 1 thing and 1 thing only, it returned tax payer money to people and businesses. (It didn't pay for masks or such like that)

A lot of that money did indeed go to big businesses... and I am not opposed to that.

But a lot of money did indeed go to small businesses. As an independent contractor I was eligible for the $20k "loan" (which was actually free money as it was automatically forgiven) which is the 1 and ONLY thing that government has ever done for me. Never in my life have I been given my tax money back or given ANYTHING for my tax money. So to say that it was a program for the ultra-ultra-wealthy... is not really accurate.
    - Kim Kardashian

Sure, but again, we're talking about 9 billion $ at this point. A literal drop in the bucket.

I would prefer that govt not spend money at all, but on science? Spending money on science is one of the better ways that government can spend money. Especially considering its such a small % of the spending.

The CARES act, correct me if I am wrong, did 1 thing and 1 thing only, it returned tax payer money to people and businesses. (It didn't pay for masks or such like that)

A lot of that money did indeed go to big businesses... and I am not opposed to that.

But a lot of money did indeed go to small businesses. As an independent contractor I was eligible for the $20k "loan" (which was actually free money as it was automatically forgiven) which is the 1 and ONLY thing that government has ever done for me. Never in my life have I been given my tax money back or given ANYTHING for my tax money. So to say that it was a program for the ultra-ultra-wealthy... is not really accurate.
    - Operation Warp Speed (OWS) is a Public–Private partnership, initiated by Donald Trump to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines. On March 27 nearly $10 Billion for Operation Warp Speed through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.

- Operation Warp Speed (OWS) is a Public–Private partnership, initiated by Donald Trump to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines. On March 27 nearly $10 Billion for Operation Warp Speed through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
    Ok so 10 billion of 2.2 trillion went to vaccines. You got me there.

Doesn't really change any of the points I was making.

The CARES act was overwhelmingly about returning money to people & businesses.

Last edited by TheTexan; 08-25-2021 at 07:29 AM.
    - Kim Kardashian

Ok so 10 billion of 2.2 trillion went to vaccines. You got me there.

Doesn't really change any of the points I was making.
    Balls roll super fast downhill.

Balls roll super fast downhill.
    And rocks sink really fast in water.

Not sure I get your point.
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @TheTexan

I don't recall off the top of my head how much people got out of the "relief" bill... vicinity of $600-$1200?

To me that's "ok, now shut the f&ck up about it" money, when Billions of dollars, Trillions in contracts, paved a super highway for Fascist-Globalist companies.

But then, like I said before, everybody calls me an Extreme Right-wing Extremist. Somebody has to be, I guess.

@TheTexan

I don't recall off the top of my head how much people got out of the "relief" bill... vicinity of $600-$1200?

To me that's "ok, now shut the f&ck up about it" money, when Billions of dollars, Trillions in contracts, paved a super highway for Fascist-Globalist companies.

But then, like I said before, everybody calls me an Extreme Right-wing Extremist. Somebody has to be, I guess.
    Again, the vast majority of the bill was returning money directly to people & businesses.

I personally received > 20k from it and I am just an independent contractor.

If that's the deal - return close to 2 trillion in tax money to people & businesses, so various healthcare companies can receive a few billion....

I would take that deal every single time it was offered. That is more than a fair trade. Can't drive a cart without greasin' the wheels a bit.
    - Kim Kardashian

Again, the vast majority of the bill was returning money directly to people & businesses.

I personally received > 20k from it and I am just an independent contractor.

If that's the deal - return close to 2 trillion in tax money to people & businesses, so various healthcare companies can receive a few billion....

I would take that deal every single time it was offered. That is more than a fair trade. Can't drive a cart without greasin' the wheels a bit.

Well, ok.

Elect trump again. The transition [again] from democrat to republican will be just as easy as democrat to republican = no difference.

Common Core/FedDeptEd - the worse thing to ever happen to this country.

democrat to republican = no difference.
    No difference? The net effect of Trump being in office is that I paid less taxes than if the office was just left empty.

The net effect of Biden already looks like I will be paying significantly more in taxes.

No difference? You can try to claim the difference is small and I would not disagree with much fervor... but to say there is no difference, is just not accurate.
    - Kim Kardashian

No difference? The net effect of Trump being in office is that I paid less taxes than if the office was just left empty.

The net effect of Biden already looks like I will be paying significantly more in taxes.

No difference? You can try to claim the difference is small and I would not disagree with much fervor... but to say there is no difference, is just not accurate.
    While I am a strict fiscal conservative, and fully understand the value of money, and totally agree that money should be returned to the people, there is also the aspect of Liberty and Freedom.

Simply put - I am not a sell-out.

While I am a strict fiscal conservative, and fully understand the value of money, and totally agree that money should be returned to the people, there is also the aspect of Liberty and Freedom.

Simply put - I am not a sell-out.
    Ok.... from my perspective, returning 2 trillion in taxes, and spending ~200 billion, is still a net effect of returning 1.8 trillion in taxes.

I don't really see that as a sell-out, I see it as one of the few compromises that have ever been made that actually has a net positive result.
    - Kim Kardashian

Ok.... from my perspective, returning 2 trillion in taxes, and spending ~200 billion, is still a net effect of returning 1.8 trillion in taxes.

I don't really see that as a sell-out, I see it as one of the few compromises that have ever been made that actually has a net positive result.
    We'll agree to disgree ;-)

I don't compromise - unless it Does No Harm. Rule of the NAP and True Free Markets.

We'll agree to disgree ;-)

I don't compromise - unless it Does No Harm. Rule of the NAP and True Free Markets.
    You're returning 2 trillion in taxes and collecting 200 billion in taxes, in the same transaction.

I get what you're saying... to an extent.... but it doesn't seem productive to vilify such a transaction, when even an ethical argument with NAP principles could argue that it doesn't violate the nap to collect $1 in taxes so that $10 in taxes can be returned back.

When there are quite such more obvious things you could be vilify'ing.... if you get my drift.

And if you don't get my drift...well, agree to disagree indeed.
    - Kim Kardashian

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You're returning 2 trillion in taxes and collecting 200 billion in taxes, in the same transaction.

I get what you're saying... to an extent.... but it doesn't seem productive to vilify such a transaction, when even an ethical argument with NAP principles could argue that it doesn't violate the nap to collect $1 in taxes so that $10 in taxes can be paid back.

When there are quite such more obvious things you could be vilify'ing.... if you get my drift.

And if you don't get my drift...well, agree to disagree indeed.
    Look at the state of the country. Feel happy? Proud? Free? A few more extortion frn's in the pocket... what a trade.

Look at the state of the country. Feel happy? Proud? Free? A few more extortion frn's in the pocket... what a trade.
    I should be upset that 20k in taxes was returned to me?

$#@!, I just wish that more of my taxes were returned to me.

If even 50% of the taxes I have paid were returned to me, I could retire tomorrow.
    - Kim Kardashian

I should be upset that 20k in taxes was returned to me?

$#@!, I just wish that more of my taxes were returned to me.

If even 50% of the taxes I have paid were returned to me, I could retire tomorrow. And if somehow Bill Gates got rich during that process... I don't really give a damn.
    Gates isn't worried abut money, and I don't worry about his. But I do worry where money came from to fund his initiatives - from John Q Public. That's Fascism. Theft. Immoral. Wrong. And the downfall of a Free Society into a totalitarian New World Order. What a trade.

What a trade.
    Ya, we're just gonna have to agree to disagree. I will gladly give $1 to Bill Gates foundation to stuff in whatever holes he so desires, for every $10 in taxes returned to me.
    - Kim Kardashian

Ya, we're just gonna have to agree to disagree. I will gladly give $1 to Bill Gates foundation to stuff in whatever holes he so desires, for every $10 in taxes returned to me.
    Yeah, we'll leave it at that. Trump gave millions to the Clinton Foundation. He also gave tons of dough to Hitlery's U.S. Senate campaign, donated not once, but TWICE to Kamala Harris' Campaign, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Tom Daschle, Charlie Rangel, and of course JOE BIDEN. So, I can see how his followers exhibit the same reasoning.

This is why we are MAGA, and FREE /s
    Last edited by PAF; 08-25-2021 at 09:38 AM.

Yeah, we'll leave it at that. Trump gave millions to the Clinton Foundation. He also game tons of dough to Hitlery's U.S. Senate campaign, donated not once, but TWICE to Kamala Harris' Campaign, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Tom Daschle, Charlie Rangel, and of course JOE BIDEN. So, I can see how his followers exhibit the same reasoning.
    So when Trump gave to the Clinton foundation, it was so that some of his tax money was returned? Interesting, now I'm even more of a fan of Trump than I was.
    - Kim Kardashian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast