Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cops Shoot White Guy in Fresno; Nobody Pays Attention

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    @cajuncocoa supports ALL LIVES MATTER. Why don't we all start there and gain strength instead of bickering and letting TPTB increase their agenda.
    Are you and Cajuncocoa aware that a lot of Black Lives Matter people see "All lives Matter" as an affront to their movement because, they say, its redundant since white lives automatically matter, owing to our privilege and magical white powers.

So how do we get them to realize this isnt the case? By pointing out what the OP has pointed out, that whites are killed by police and these deaths get far less attention than black people killed under similar circumstances.

This is really so goddamn frustrating, I dont know WTF you want white people to do. We cant expand BLM to include us, we cant even point out when whites are killed by police without you accusing us of "bickering".
    Summum Jus, Summa Iniuria - More Law, Less Justice

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 09:25 AM.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 09:25 AM.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 09:26 AM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I'm going to stop you right here. No, I'm not one of those who wants a White Lives Matter movement. I wanted to call attention to police abuse in general BEFORE this got turned into a racial thing. All I'm saying is that the majority of white people will side with law enforcement in the majority of police incidents, no matter the skin color of the shooting victim.
    Sad ,, But we have been on this same page,, even before this one..

I have seen the anger all across the country and watched it build. It has been well misdirected.

No one wants to Face the Issue of the Police State.
    Both Parties want it. and feed it.

It will get worse.

Violence always comes from Government. This will escalate. (ever known government to deescalate anything)

Hold on.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I'm going to stop you right here. No, I'm not one of those who wants a White Lives Matter movement. I wanted to call attention to police abuse in general BEFORE this got turned into a racial thing. All I'm saying is that the majority of white people will side with law enforcement in the majority of police incidents, no matter the skin color of the shooting victim.
    So whats the problem with this thread (in its original context, before it turned into a discussion of IQ scores)? Why not discuss whites killed by police, sounds like thats the group who needs to be made aware the most.

You don't need to get BLM to realize anything. The next time (tonight? tomorrow?) a white person becomes a victim, how about we organize ourselves and not expect BLM to realize anything on our behalf?
    So you want white people to protest police murders of whites, without black people... this is "White Lives Matter". You said you don't want that.

Don't you see, the racial edge put on this has to be taken off, we have to point out all the "blue on white" killings and stop dividing people up by race. Or just accept a whites only movement. Either is okay by me, but I wish you would stop talking out of both sides of your mouth.

//

If Boobus hadn't been so cop-happy BEFORE Black Lives Matter was a "thing" we wouldn't be calling any of this "White Lives Mattter" or "All Lives Matter"... I don't know what we'd be calling it, but it would be a general call for an END TO POLICE ABUSE. No need to mention any race at all. Why are you having trouble seeing what I'm saying? It's too late for any of this now. It IS a racial thing now. The window of opportunity of any other victims besides Blacks was lost because everyone but Blacks sat on their hands. Worse than that...many sided with law enforcement, no questions asked.
    Did everyone but blacks sit on their hands, or did blacks create an overtly racial response that stupidly excluded everyone else, minimized its numbers and saw potential allies as enemies? Or did the media insert the racial narrative?

However it happened, if we could cut the racial bullschitt now and come together we could cause a real change. If we continue the way you want it, nothing happens, and possibly, gets even worse.

Im really wondering if a bonafide race war is possible, fans flamed by the elites in government and media, and predictably ending with them seizing more power.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    Did everyone but blacks sit on their hands, or did blacks create an overtly racial response that stupidly excluded everyone else, minimized its numbers and saw potential allies as enemies? Or did the media insert the racial narrative?

However it happened, if we could cut the racial bullschitt now and come together we could cause a real change. If we continue the way you want it, nothing happens, and possibly, gets even worse.

Im really wondering if a bonafide race war is possible, fans flamed by the elites in government and media, and predictably ending with them seizing more power.
    Yes. Everyone that is White sat on their hands. There's your answer. Have you ever seen Whites protest police killings? Ever?

//

Are you and Cajuncocoa aware that a lot of Black Lives Matter people see "All lives Matter" as an affront to their movement because, they say, its redundant since white lives automatically matter, owing to our privilege and magical white powers.

So how do we get them to realize this isnt the case? By pointing out what the OP has pointed out, that whites are killed by police and these deaths get far less attention than black people killed under similar circumstances.

This is really so goddamn frustrating, I dont know WTF you want white people to do. We cant expand BLM to include us, we cant even point out when whites are killed by police without you accusing us of "bickering".
    I don't want "white" people to do anything- I want PEOPLE TO DO SOMETHING!

Stand together and bring Liberty back!

There is no spoon.

BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Yes. Everyone that is White sat on their hands. There's your answer. Have you ever seen Whites protest police killings? Ever?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Well, this is certainly a thread.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 09:27 AM.

I wonder if some folks realize that the assumptions about black men are pretty similar to the "white right-wing extremist" assumptions made about anyone pale with an interest in guns and mistrust of cops/Government...
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Such quaint gatherings. Have you seen 2k+ at any of these? Did cops gas anyone? Was riot gear issued?

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 09:28 AM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't want "white" people to do anything- I want PEOPLE TO DO SOMETHING!
    I hate it when people pluck messages out of context and give an obtuse response.

Id love to see a non-racial movement against police brutality too, but read over the thread, I'm not the one arguing these incidents should be viewed through a racial lens.

//

Such quaint gatherings. Have you seen 2k+ at any of these? Did cops gas anyone? Was riot gear issued?
    proven wrong from just few examples, change the argument.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

//

//

I hate it when people pluck messages out of context and give an obtuse response.

Id love to see a non-racial movement against police brutality too, but read over the thread, I'm not the one arguing these incidents should be viewed through a racial lens.
    I'm not either-

I said let's stand together as PEOPLE not black, white, red, brown, etc.
    There is no spoon.

proven wrong from just few examples, change the argument.
    Proven wrong on what? Numbers? Gassing? Riot gear. In succession I believe photos are....Oregon/BLM, Bikers/Waco, Weaver? Did windows ever get broken for Lavoy Finicum?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Good luck with that. BLM supports the federalization of police.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not either-

I said let's stand together as PEOPLE not black, white, red, brown, etc.
    NOBODY wants to hear that $#@!, man. EVERYONE else wants to collectivize. Which is understood, by me, everywhere else in this world. But, $#@!, the $#@! that has infected this site is just killing me.

GO TRUMP!

NOBODY wants to hear that $#@!, man. EVERYONE else wants to collectivize. Which is understood, by me, everywhere else in this world. But, $#@!, the $#@! that has infected this site is just killing me.

GO TRUMP!
    Indeed- tis crazy making.
    There is no spoon.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast