Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MAGA on Life Support; Internal Coup Almost Complete

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Glad to be back. The merciful wishes of admin is appreciated. So have I been proved right or what?
    No, you're starting to catch up where most of us were in late 2015 though.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    No, you're starting to catch up where most of us were in late 2015 though.
    I think he is lost actually. Instead of saying he is wrong about Trump, he is now doubling down. It's not Trump's fault, it's his kids fault! His American Hero Flynn is a registered foreign agent for Turkey and it was the deep state that made him do it.... MAGA baby!!!
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    I think he is lost actually. Instead of saying he is wrong about Trump, he is now doubling down. It's not Trump's fault, it's his kids fault! His American Hero Flynn is a registered foreign agent for Turkey and it was the deep state that made him do it.... MAGA baby!!!
    Everyone knew Trump's limitations beforehand. Even Bannon stated it.

The president himself, Bannon has admitted in the past, is just one piece of the puzzle. Trump is a “blunt instrument for us,” Bannon told Ken Stern for Vanity Fair last summer. “I don’t know whether he really gets it or not.”
    The goal was to control the wild mustang DJT with populists, but the neocons and neoliberals pulled an end around with the power couple.

No way Bannon should just up and quit. He needs to stay in there and fight even if it's a losing battle. Without him there providing a voice of reason, Kushner will go unchecked.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    No way Bannon should just up and quit. He needs to stay in there and fight even if it's a losing battle. Without him there providing a voice of reason, Kushner will go unchecked.
    The good thing about Bannon is that he won't go quietly. He has enough clout to pull the plug on Trump and his daughter if things go awry. Remember that Trump got elected with Bannon's and Stephen Miller's words.

It's not Trump's fault, it's his kids fault!
    I didn't read the original opinion you are referencing, but I did want to mention we need to keep in mind we may have to be seriously reviewing ANY advisers that are pro-war/neocons/zionist/and etc. So while you may be right about whatever the argument you have with the user, don't dismiss the possibility we may have people in the WH that are pushing the administration to attack Syria that are not the CiC himself.

We need to ID them, we need to demonize them, and we need to push for them to be shown the door. That is not something to dismiss.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The good thing about Bannon is that he won't go quietly. He has enough clout to pull the plug on Trump and his daughter if things go awry. Remember that Trump got elected with Bannon's and Stephen Miller's words.
    He got elected with Reince Priebus and Paul Ryan's influence.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    lolol Ryan was fighting him the whole time. Reince offered lukewarm support, but he was always looking for a way to bail.

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    I didn't read the original opinion you are referencing, but I did want to mention we need to keep in mind we may have to be seriously reviewing ANY advisers that are pro-war/neocons/zionist/and etc. So while you may be right about whatever the argument you have with the user, don't dismiss the possibility we may have people in the WH that are pushing the administration to attack Syria that are not the CiC himself.

We need to ID them, we need to demonize them, and we need to push for them to be shown the door. That is not something to dismiss.
    Actually, the person that needs to be shown the door is Trump. Because he is the one that made the bad decision to hire his advisers. So getting rid of his advisers won't do shi7 if he goes and hires an entire new team of bad advisers. Of course, you think this isn't fault that he hired them right? The next team he hires will be the team that Makes America Great Again right? And if that doesn't work, fire that team and hire another team!! It's never Trump's fault!!!!
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Notice how they are picking off all those who brought Trump to the dance when he was just a long-shot candidate? Flynn gone. Bannon on the way out. Sessions was almost derailed with a fake controversy. Milller is still there, but who knows how long he stays? The America First faction is being systematically purged and being replaced with Goldman operatives with ties to HRC. It's like watching leeches attach themselves to the underside of a cow. All the Goldman people are coming through the Ivanka/Kushner door.

Actually, the person that needs to be shown the door is Trump. Because he is the one that made the bad decision to hire his advisers. So getting rid of his advisers won't do shi7 if he goes and hires an entire new team of bad advisers. Of course, you think this isn't fault that he hired them right? The next team he hires will be the team that Makes America Great Again right? And if that doesn't work, fire that team and hire another team!! It's never Trump's fault!!!!
    Did you forget he was elected? Unless he commits a crime, get comfy with the fact he will be there for 4 years. And the way the left is acting, possibly 8 years. Start focusing on doing what Rand Paul did, speak out against the neocon hires like John Bolton. But we HAVE to ID them.
    Last edited by Athan; 04-07-2017 at 02:39 PM.

Notice how they are picking off all those who brought Trump to the dance when he was just a long-shot candidate. Flynn gone. Bannon on the way out. Sessions was almost derailed with a fake controversy. Milller is still there, but who knows how long he stays? The America First faction is being systematically purged and being replaced with Goldman operatives with ties to HRC. It's like watching leeches attach to the underside of a cow.
    And who fired those guys? Who hired those guys? Oh not his fault right.

lolol Ryan was fighting him the whole time. Reince offered lukewarm support, but he was always looking for a way to bail.
    How do you think he won Wisconsin and Ohio while being openly hostile to the state GOPs for most of the campaign?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did you forget he was elected? Unless he commits a crime, get comfy with the fact he will be there for 4 years. And the way the left is acting, possibly 8 years. Start focusing on doing what Rand Paul did, speak out against the neocon hires like John Bolton. But we HAVE to ID them.
    Sorry, I didn't vote for Trump. I feel no need to exonerate him for his actions. When I didn't like Obama's policies, I didn't blame Susan Rice. So I will continue doing what I have always done. You can go ahead and make excuses for Trump all you want though. It's a free country. For now.

And who fired those guys? Who hired those guys? Oh not his fault right.
    Of course, it's his fault. Trump is the enabler.

O’Brien also had the Kushner rise pegged in January, when he participated in a Politico roundtable of Trump biographers:

Tim O’Brien: At the end of the day, the two most powerful people in his White House, other than him, are going to be Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, and they’re going to have the final say on everything. And whatever Gary Cohn or Rex Tillerson or Gen. Mattis or Jeff Sessions or Steve Bannon has to say, it will all end up getting filtered through Javanka.

Michael Kruse: Did you just say “Javanka”?

O’Brien: Yeah. Other than those two, he won’t listen to anyone in a meaningful way, and he never has listened to anyone outside of his core group and family at the Trump Organization for decades, and that’s not going to change.

Sorry, I didn't vote for Trump. I feel no need to exonerate him for his actions. When I didn't like Obama's policies, I didn't blame Susan Rice. So I will continue doing what I have always done. You can go ahead and make excuses for Trump all you want though. It's a free country. For now.
    I am not a Trump supporter. He has not satisfied me in going after the pedophiles and I am displeased with its stalling, lack of arrests, and this Syria issue. The one thing I have approved of was firing of the 7th floor of the state department the so self called "shadow government". I am on the fence. I need to see more aggressive behavior in dismantling the deep state apparatus that prevents reform candidates from being able to be elected as president. What has happened is people like you are so feral that you make EVERYONE who disagrees with your temper tantrum as just another Trump supporter.

Kind of like how everyone who disagrees with progressives are card carrying nazis.

An act of war w/o the vote & approval of Congress is a crime.
    There is no spoon.

I am not a Trump supporter. He has not satisfied me in going after the pedophiles and I am displeased with its stalling, lack of arrests, and this Syria issue. The one thing I have approved of was firing of the 7th floor of the state department the so self called "shadow government". I am on the fence. I need to see more aggressive behavior in dismantling the deep state apparatus that prevents reform candidates from being able to be elected as president. What has happened is people like you are so feral that you make EVERYONE who disagrees with your temper tantrum as just another Trump supporter.

Kind of like how everyone who disagrees with progressives are card carrying nazis.
    My temper tantrum? I am not the one starting a thread stating that I was right all along. It invites my replies. The need to deflect blame from Trump to his family, his friends, his advisers blah blah blah is pathetic. He carried out these air strikes. It's his fault. Did we have threads blaming Obama's advisers for his bad policies? Why does Trump get a pass? You say you aren't a supporter but you sound just like one. Stop making excuses for him and I will stop calling you out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    An act of war w/o the vote & approval of Congress is a crime.
    Agreed. We'll see if the war hungry congress does anything with it.

Ok good, you understand Massie's position. That is a start. A good start. Here are the bread crumbs to help you understand:
    Good.

- Now understand most of us are of the same opinion of Massie.
    Okay.

- Now, that means we are NOT in support of this attack on Syrian government.
    Okay.

- Until yesterday evening, there was no unilateral attack on a foreign government by the Trump administration. Bombings were a continuation of attacks on suspected ISIS targets which have been a thing.
    Okay. But, to quote foreigner, that was YESTERDAY! So unless you are caught in some crazy time loop, to claim that people are now trying to convict Donald Trump for a crime he hasn't committed yet is suspect.

- For MONTHS however we have been inundated with fictitious claims of Russian hacking, Trump collusion with Russia, and all sorts of unfounded allegations under the sun with no evidence even though we have evidence that the Clinton Campaign DID actually do much of what Trump was accused of. When Trump would make an allegation, the other side simply attacked him as if he was making things up. Even though clearly some things of VERY SERIOUS NATURE were NOT made up. However they have been completely dismissed.
    Not dismissed by most of us here who have attack Trump for most substantive reason like escalating words around the world (Ron Paul pointed that out), expanding TSA groping (Ron Paul talked about that as well), ridiculous increases in military spending (Ron Paul pointed that out as well), getting behind Obamacare light, (Rand Paul, Justin Amash, and Thomas Massie pointed that out), attacking the Freedom Caucus, (and when Justin Amash dared fight back @LibertyEagle attacked Justin Amash for being "unprofessional"), having members in his administration signal they were going to restart the war on pot, etc. We've had a steady stream of "Just trust Trump" from the hardcore Trump supporters.

For the record I called out people who have parroted the "Russia and Trump hacked the election" claim. It's all of the other things Trump and his administration have actually done wrong which have been excused by Trump supporters that bothers me.

- NOW that this attack has taken place we have a CLEAR case of wrong-doing we didn't have before hand.
    And the expansion of TSA groping was not a clear case of wrong-doing?

- NOW the act has provided people the ability to criticize something that was done that was unilateral and against what the American people generally voted for which was pulling back from middle east regime change.
    And you couldn't criticize TSA groping because.....?

Does this help?
    Not really.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 04-07-2017 at 02:53 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

You seem like you got bitten by John McCain.
    John McCain who received $88,250 in campaign contributions and an endorsement from Donald trump.

Who got bit?
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Keep it civil. Follow the guidelines.

Thanks.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

How do you think he won Wisconsin and Ohio while being openly hostile to the state GOPs for most of the campaign?
    By getting blue collar Dems. He was hostile to the GOP in every state, but still won. This revisionist history won't work here. Go try it on the less informed.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    1. Okay. But, to quote foreigner, that was YESTERDAY! So unless you are caught in some crazy time loop, to claim that people are now trying to convict Donald Trump for a crime he hasn't committed yet is suspect.

2. Not dismissed by most of us here who have attack Trump for most substantive reason like escalating words around the world (Ron Paul pointed that out), expanding TSA groping (Ron Paul talked about that as well), ridiculous increases in military spending (Ron Paul pointed that out as well), getting behind Obamacare light, (Rand Paul, Justin Amash, and Thomas Massie pointed that out), attacking the Freedom Caucus, (and when Justin Amash dared fight back @LibertyEagle attacked Justin Amash for being "unprofessional"), having members in his administration signal they were going to restart the war on pot, etc. We've had a steady stream of "Just trust Trump" from the hardcore Trump supporters.

For the record I called out people who have parroted the "Russia and Trump hacked the election" claim. It's all of the other things Trump and his administration have actually done wrong which have been excused by Trump supporters that bothers me.

And the expansion of TSA groping was not a clear case of wrong-doing?

And you couldn't criticize TSA groping because.....?

Not really.
    - No I think he did commit an act that can be considered unconstitutional. You may need to clarify that point further as your wording is misunderstood here.

- Actually on that I am in agreement with you other than "attacking freedom caucus" as I don't think it was an attack. I read the tweet exchange, it was tame on both sides. Rand and Trump even went golfing to discuss it seemingly amicably. I didn't read Liberty Eagle's reply, and I'm not supporting it such statements (let alone a random user on a dying message board).

- I am in agreement with what you did about "russia and trump" and am simply doing something similar you are but perhaps not as strongly against Trump and stronger on the otherside. I don't approve of Syria or those other items you mentioned like the TSA and keeping Obamacare. I am in general agreement with you thus far.

- DEFINITELY. Bunch of goddamn child groping @$$holes. Again I am not a Trump supporter, what I am however is greatly frustrated that so much bull$#@! is being thrown at Trump to see what sticks instead of legitimate issues like highlighting expanding TSA powers again. THAT is my impetus for going after anti-Trump people. They create such frivolous noise it forces important things to get lost because a bunch of $#@!s just want to attack ANYTHING and not go after legitimate grievances.

Imagine the declaration of independence made 30 pages longer and all the legitimate grievances peppered through out those 30 pages and filled with things like "the king smells funny!", "the king kisses his children a little oddly!", "the king takes THREE cubes of sugar for his tea!" and on and on.

It gets $#@!ing tiresome.
    Last edited by Athan; 04-07-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Notice how they are picking off all those who brought Trump to the dance when he was just a long-shot candidate? Flynn gone. Bannon on the way out. Sessions was almost derailed with a fake controversy. Milller is still there, but who knows how long he stays? The America First faction is being systematically purged and being replaced with Goldman operatives with ties to HRC. It's like watching leeches attach themselves to the underside of a cow. All the Goldman people are coming through the Ivanka/Kushner door.
    Now it's being reported that Priebus is going to be replaced, possibly by Gary Cohn. If that happens, then I'm with you, Bannon should go back to his media empire and turn it against Trump.

By getting blue collar Dems. He was hostile to the GOP in every state, but still won. This revisionist history won't work here. Go try it on the less informed.
    How did he get them to the polls?

SPOILER: https://www.gop.com/rnc-launches-victory-365-program/

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    John McCain who received endorsement from Donald trump.

Who got bit?
    lol touche.

How did he get them to the polls?

SPOILER: https://www.gop.com/rnc-launches-victory-365-program/
    Seriously, why haven't you been banned yet? You're a Democrat.

Seriously, why haven't you been banned yet? You're a Democrat.
    Actually I am not a member of any political party.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast