Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING - El Paso TX - Mass Shooting at Wal Mart

[QUOTE=AngryCanadian;6838186]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post

Indeed they are. For Buttgieg to suggest that president encourages white nationalism clearly show that liberals have no idea how white nationalism is formed or how its encouraged.
    I've lost all respect for Mayor Pete, what little there was because he was an officer in the army.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's what I'd like know. How many of the victims were Mexican nationals? If any?
    I think there were a few but if he was a white nationalist shouldn't they all have been hispanic at least?
    How many were not hispanic?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

When asked if he believes Trump is a white nationalist, Buttigieg said the president “at best condones and encourages white nationalism.

“It’s flourished under his watch,” he said. “This isn’t an accident.”

and politicians like Buttgieg fanning the flames. Insinuating that Trump is behind this, and there's a hidden agenda somehow?
    First, of course the Dems are going to exploit this; doesn't mean it's a false flag.

Two, what buttplug said is true: Trump has fanned the flames of white nationalism.

...that's what happens when you as POTUS spend four years blaming foreigners for everything under the sun.

That should be about as controversial as saying the Dems fan the flames of anti-white racism.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 08-03-2019 at 09:43 PM.

[QUOTE=Pauls' Revere;6838189]
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post

I've lost all respect for Mayor Pete, what little there was because he was an officer in the army.
    I will give you an example on how White Nationalism is formed by one example.

"Liberal polices imposed by themselves"

In Italy in 2018 an Italian White Nationalist ran over African Migrants at some location with his van over the death of Italian girl who was killed and raped by the migrants, according to the reports that was his trigger.

Maybe Liberals should stop doing all this heavy pandering, its almost as if its on propose to create an reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    First, of course the Dems are going to exploit this; doesn't mean it's a false flag.

Two, what buttplug said is true: Trump has fanned the flames of white nationalism.

...that's what happens when you as POTUS spend four years blaming foreigners for everything under the sun.

That should be about as controversial as saying the Dems fan the flames of anti-white racism.
    That's nonsense.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I think its a stretch to tie this to the Prez. Could it be just a nutty 21 y/o?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

First, of course the Dems are going to exploit this
    Of course they will, seeing how they no other issues to go or to use agaisnt Trump. But this wont be winning them votes heavily though.
    don't expect democrats to fix their own areas or cites though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post

I will give you an example on how White Nationalism is formed by one example.

"Liberal polices imposed by themselves"

In Italy in 2018 an Italian White Nationalist ran over African Migrants at some location with his van over the death of Italian girl who was killed and raped by the migrants, according to the reports that was his trigger.

Maybe Liberals should stop doing all this heavy pandering, its almost as if its on propose to create an reaction.
    I believe there is a plot to create white nationalism by force feeding the west millions of barbarians but this attack was clearly not organic and is obviously part of the "Whites are evil and have no right to keep the barbarians out" campaign.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Huh, the reaction to this is also different from the reaction to the refugee who killed two people in Europe.

Did anyone suggest that was a false flag? Anyone at all?

Weird.
    White conservative shooter: False flag. Could not possibly have been "one of us". Foreigner or liberal? "All foreigners and liberals are killers. They want violence! "

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    White conservative shooter: False flag. Could not possibly have been "one of us". Foreigner or liberal? "All foreigners and liberals are killers. They want violence! "
    That's not what anyone says but it is closer to the truth than a lie.

This wasn't a conservative and neither was the NZ guy.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That's not what anyone says but it is closer to the truth than a lie.

Fake news.

Fake news.
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Was there any reason to think it was?
    Did it serve the rulers' narrative? Or did it harm it?
    "Muslims = bad" is a rather important part of the official narrative

See: US foreign policy for the last two decades

I think its a stretch to tie this to the Prez. Could it be just a nutty 21 y/o?
    It apparently was a nutty 21 year old. I'm not saying that Trumptard is legally responsible, no more than I'd hold Al Sharpton legally responsible for some nutty 21 year old black who decided to kill some whites. But the fact is that Trump's behavior since summer 2015 has encouraged white nationalists, just as Sharpton's behavior over the last couple decades has encouraged other jackasses.

I believe there is a plot to create white nationalism by force feeding the west millions of barbarians...
    ...therefore we have to embrace white nationalism and keep out the barbarians

...to, you know, prevent the elite from spreading white nationalism."

Hilarious

The NZ guy expressed support for white nationalism.

So did this guy (assuming he turns out to have been the author of the manifesto).

Whether that has anything to do with conservatism, a term so vague as to be virtually meaningless, I'll leave to you.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 08-03-2019 at 10:10 PM.

It apparently was a nutty 21 year old. I'm not saying that Trumptard is legally responsible, no more than I'd hold Al Sharpton legally responsible for some nutty 21 year old black who decided to kill some whites. But the fact is that Trump's behavior since summer 2015 has encouraged white nationalists, just as Sharpton's behavior over the last couple decades has encouraged other jackasses.
    Exactly, and I count Buttgieg as one also. Statements like his border on slander.

https://defamation.laws.com/defamati...bel-vs-slander

"Muslims = bad" is a rather important part of the official narrative

See: US foreign policy for the last two decades
    You are behind the times, "Islam is the religion of peace and anyone who objects to millions of them taking over western countries is evil" is the party line and it is enforced by law.

Trump has done nothing to encourage racism, his nationalism is definitely non-racial.

...therefore we have to embrace white nationalism and keep out the barbarians

...to, you know, prevent the elite from spreading white nationalism."

Hilarious
    Nope, I have never said we should make anything about race, cultural nationalism is required to prevent racial nationalism.

Your spin is old and weak.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Unless I see something conclusive to confirm that, I am not running with that at all.

This was nothing more than the tit for tat skirmishing (one side shoots up the GOP baseball team, the other shoots up a church, one shoots up an ICE facility, one shoots up a Texican Wal Marx) as more people get whipped up into a frenzy of hate.

I understand fully those who say that the TPTB are behind this "whipping", and maybe in that regard it is false flag of sorts.

I still say a separation is the best answer, and one that will prevent wholesale bloodshed.

That said, I am not going to ignore the clear and present danger presented by the Bolshevik/Jacobin New Left.

I hate being pushed into this situation, but I will not ignore reality and just stand by for genocide.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Unless I see something conclusive to confirm that, I am not running with that at all.

This was nothing more than the tit for tat skirmishing (one side shoots up the GOP baseball team, the other shoots up a church, one shoots up an ICE facility, one shoots up a Texican Wal Marx) as more people get whipped up into a frenzy of hate.

I understand fully those who say that the TPTB are behind this "whipping", and maybe in that regard it is false flag of sorts.

I still say a separation is the best answer, and one that will prevent wholesale bloodshed.

That said, I am not going to ignore the clear and present danger presented by the Bolshevik/Jacobin New Left.

I hate being pushed into this situation, but I will not ignore reality and just stand by for genocide.
    I find it amazing how the ICE facility was simply ignored by MSM and widely encouraged by some on the left. That really shows you their agenda. No respect for law bidding guardsmen who are protecting nation's borders but rather open border crowd.

The NZ guy expressed support for white nationalism.

So did this guy (assuming he turns out to have been the author of the manifesto).

Whether that has anything to do with conservatism, a term so vague as to be virtually meaningless, I'll leave to you.
    The NZ guy expressed support for communism and many other leftist causes and this guy is claimed to have expressed support for him.

They are leftists by any estimation.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Exactly, and I count Buttgieg as one also. Statements like his border on slander.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Gawd, I completely forgot about the ICE facility thing...shame on me. Am I becoming numb to these things?

You are behind the times, "Islam is the religion of peace and anyone who objects to millions of them taking over western countries is evil" is the party line and it is enforced by law.
    That's the GOP party line?

The President's?

John Bolton's?

Presidential Besty Netanyahu's?

Trump has done nothing to encourage racism, his nationalism is definitely non-racial.
    I give exactly zero (0) $#@!s whether Trump himself is a racist; I've said before that I expect he isn't. The point here is how his behavior is perceived by the public. The WN or WN-esque people who hear Trump's comments aren't making subtle distinctions between race and culture, for instance, as you're wont to do. I simply don't believe that you can't appreciate how comments along the lines of "Mexicans are rapists" would inflame anti-Maxican racism, for example. You can't possibly be that stupid.

Nope, I have never said we should make anything about race, cultural nationalism is required to prevent racial nationalism.
    Despite the distinctions you like to draw, they are practically the same thing.

Cage Mexicans because they're racially inferior, cage Mexicans because they're culturally inferior...

....especially when you define culture in such a way that it's basically unchangeable (like race).

The NZ guy expressed support for communism and many other leftist causes and this guy is claimed to have expressed support for him.
    Did he or did he not express support for white nationalism?

They are leftists by any estimation.
    ...as if that means they can't be nationalists, lol.

Nationalism is of the left, both in the sense that its core policies (e.g. restricting immigration) violate individual rights, and in the sense that nationalists don't usually limit themselves to just those violations of individual rights; they frequently support the welfare state, for instance. As you may or may not recall, the historical example par excellence of nationalism was a party with the word socialist in its name. The nationalist movement today in the US and Europe is decidedly anti-capitalist. You might be a libertarian-but-for-teh-wall, but most of your fellow nationalists are more like Democrats-but-for-foreigners-r-bad.

True statements can't be slander.

When asked if he believes Trump is a white nationalist, Buttigieg said the president “at best condones and encourages white nationalism.

It’s flourished under his watch,” he said. “This isn’t an accident.”
    The first two statemenrs are true (you just agreed that they're true, no?).

The third one I take to mean that Trump's inflaming of WN actually inflamed this particular guy who did the shooting.

That may or may not be true, but it's a reasonable guess.

I don't see buttplug saying "Trump is guilty of murder."
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 08-03-2019 at 10:41 PM.

True statements can't be slander.

The first two statemenrs are true (you just agreed that they're true, no?).

The third one I take to mean that Trump's inflaming of WN actually inflamed this particular guy who did the shooting.

That may or may not be true, but it's a reasonable guess.

I don't see buttplug saying "Trump is guilty of murder."
    No, but he implies that he is somehow supportive of individuals like this. Not making excuses for him, he can be vulgar and "send them back" doesn't improve his imagine. But, its a reach to say he "condones" this kind of $#@!.

No, but he implies that he is somehow supportive of individuals like this. Not making excuses for him, he can be vulgar and "send them back" doesn't improve his imagine. But, its a reach to say he "condones" this kind of $#@!.
    Well, I don't want to spend too much time defending this jackass, but he didn't say Trump condoned the attack, just white nationalism in general.

Regardless, Dems will surely be exploiting this unfairly for political gain, as they do with everything, as the GOP does with everything.

In other news, today is a day.

Well, I don't want to spend too much time defending this jackass, but he didn't say Trump condoned the attack, just white nationalism in general.

Regardless, Dems will surely be exploiting this unfairly for political gain, as they do with everything, as the GOP does with everything.

In other news, today is a day.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's the GOP party line?

The President's?

John Bolton's?

Presidential Besty Netanyahu's?
    It's the EU party line and the attack by a muslim in question took place in the EU.
    It is also the US bipartisan deepstate party line.

I give exactly zero (0) $#@!s whether Trump himself is a racist; I've said before that I expect he isn't. The point here is how his behavior is perceived by the public. The WN or WN-esque people who hear Trump's comments aren't making subtle distinctions between race and culture, for instance, as you're wont to do. I simply don't believe that you can't appreciate how comments along the lines of "Mexicans are rapists" would inflame anti-Maxican racism, for example. You can't possibly be that stupid.
    I'm not as stupid as you seem to think.
    That's not what he said and he has if anything pandered too much towards "people of color".
    You can't claim that all nationalism is a gateway drug to racism, that's just stupid.

Despite the distinctions you like to draw, they are practically the same thing.

Cage Mexicans because they're racially inferior, cage Mexicans because they're culturally inferior...

....especially when you define culture in such a way that it's basically unchangeable (like race).
    None of that is true, you are the one who wants to march into other countries and cage people or kill them if they are culturally inferior.
    The only reason to temporarily cage anyone is if they violate our laws and illegally invade, other than that we can just not let very many in so that those that we do allow in will assimilate because culture is malleable.

Did he or did he not express support for white nationalism?
    That's irrelevant, I said he was a leftist not a conservative, it is quite possible to be a leftist and a white nationalist.

...as if that means they can't be nationalists, lol.
    I never said that, I said he wasn't a conservative.

Nationalism is of the left,
    That's nonsense, globalism is of the left.

both in the sense that its core policies (e.g. restricting immigration) violate individual rights,
    That is not a violation of anyone's individual rights.

and in the sense that nationalists don't usually limit themselves to just those violations of individual rights; they frequently support the welfare state, for instance. As you may or may not recall, the historical example par excellence of nationalism was a party with the word socialist in its name. The nationalist movement today in the US and Europe is decidedly anti-capitalist. You might be a libertarian-but-for-teh-wall, but most of your fellow nationalists are more like Democrats-but-for-foreigners-r-bad.
    That's nonsense, globalists support welfare and all the other abominations of modern leftism and there are very many historical examples of conservative nationalism and very many conservative nationalists.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And that's a lie.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's the EU party line and the attack by a muslim in question took place in the EU.
    It is also the US bipartisan deepstate party line.
    But I have it on the best authority that the deepstate is plotting to promote white nationalism:

I believe there is a plot to create white nationalism by force feeding the west millions of barbarians
    Wouldn't staging Muslim attacks on whites be a great way of doing that?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Huh, the reaction to this is also different from the reaction to the refugee who killed two people in Europe.

Did anyone suggest that was a false flag? Anyone at all?

Weird.
    I know I can count on the Count to deny 9/11 was phony.

Yes, I remember the days when thinking 9/11 was an inside job was the minority opinion. Now it is the majority opinion. But there are still the bitter clingers, like @TheCount here. (who happens to be a believer in the Russian Collusion conspiracy though).

Banned

Blog Entries
    But I have it on the best authority that the deepstate is plotting to promote white nationalism:
    They are promoting it, for sure, by allowing and promoting anti-white messaging in the media and in the colleges. This is causing white people, especially young white males, to reflexively become defensive, and is part of a divide and conquer campaign.
    Last edited by UWDude; 08-03-2019 at 11:58 PM.

Wouldn't staging Muslim attacks on whites be a great way of doing that?

I said there was a faction with that goal but they are the minority at this point.

I also asked if there was any indication that the attack was a false flag but I haven't heard a single one.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast