Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UK: the most evil government on the planet, bar none.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Prince Charles even attended Trump's wedding to nude model Melania Knauss...

Ivanka Trump once had an affair with Nat Rothschild; nephew of Elizabeth's advisor Evelyn de Rothschild, who lives in the same building as Heinz Kissinger and Wilbur Ross. Evelyn is married to one Lynn Forester, who was also a good friend of Epstein's and of Trump's!
    "Nude model". What is the purpose of this qualification? Seems you hate Trump for hatred's sake. What's the payoff for you?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    "Nude model". What is the purpose of this qualification? Seems you hate Trump for hatred's sake. What's the payoff for you?
    Why do people prefer to deny the truth?

There is no denying that in 1995, nude pictures of Melania were made by Alé de Basse*ville.
    These were republished in 2016 by the New York Post: https://nypost.com/2016/07/30/melani...en-her-before/
    (archived here: http://web.archive.org/web/20180108120257/https://nypost.com/2016/07/30/melania-trump-like-youve-never-seen-her-before/)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There is no denying that in 1995, nude pictures of Melania were made by Alé de Basse*ville.
    These were republished in 2016 by the New York Post: https://nypost.com/2016/07/30/melani...en-her-before/
    (archived here: http://web.archive.org/web/20180108120257/https://nypost.com/2016/07/30/melania-trump-like-youve-never-seen-her-before/)
    Should I be outraged or jealous?

For any of a large number of possible reasons.

I am not one of them.

You have evaded the question in a ham-fisted manner. I did not question the truth of the assertion, much less deny it, but rather the reason for making a point of mentioning it. I see no value added whatsoever as it is utterly irrelevant. She committed no crime nor did she damage anyone in any way whatsoever. This leaves spite and hatred as the most likely reasons. Unless Trump or his wife have somehow damaged you directly, I see no valid point in such regard for the man. Do as you please, of course, but what seems to me as a dishonestly oblique expression of hatred is deeply hypocritical.

But let me not assume too much and afford you one more opportunity to explain your post.

And no, I have not seen the photos, nor have I any interest in seeing them. Posting those links also leaves me wondering about your emotional state. It seems vicious, but again, perhaps I am mistaken.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    For any of a large number of possible reasons.

I am not one of them.
    This statement contradicts your posts.
    Even though I and my mom are the only two members of our family not in Europe, which is to say all my family is all over Europe, I will laugh when that continent burns to the waterline. I have nothing but disgust for those people, some of my own family members included. It is a shame that the handful of people there who are not whipped, conquered serviles will be consumed with the rest.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6544097

And no, I have not seen the photos, nor have I any interest in seeing them. Posting those links also leaves me wondering about your emotional state. It seems vicious, but again, perhaps I am mistaken.
    What's the payoff for you; for defending Trump?
    The reason why I started naming Melania Knauss the "nude model" she was, is the repeated preposterous claim that she was a "super model".
    Last edited by Firestarter; 06-10-2018 at 07:56 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

What's the payoff for you; for defending Trump?
    The reason why I started naming Melania Knauss the "nude model" she was, is the repeated preposterous claim that she was a "super model".
    Are you brain damaged? I've not defended Trump. I've called into question your apparent bitter and irrational hatred of a man without giving any valid reasons. You put on this childish show about his wife having been a nude model. You made seemingly foolish statements, got called on it, and now attempt to shift focus on to me. You're an amateur at this. Either answer the questions or go away. I don't care which you choose.

Have a nice day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12