Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So, I hope it is now perfectly clear...

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Fighter jets took off from the runway today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Five jets parked in the grass at the airfield didn't get hit -
    That's not the point, they bombed the airfield and left them with a functioning airfield..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Trump is super shallow so it is not like he can hold any ideas in his head for too long. Yeah, we have elected a puppet. Again.

...i'm not sure i like the 'we' stuff....around 60 million americans 'affirmed' ?your goddamned orange republican butthead...around 270 million americans saw fit not to affirm ?your goddamned orange republican butthead... ... 'we' really really don't like your orange republican butthead...

H. E. Panqui said.....

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post

...goddamned orange republican butthead...goddamned orange republican butthead...
    Hey. You ought not use the Lord's name in vain. Repent now, H. E. Panqui.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    H. E. Panqui said.....

Hey. You ought not use the Lord's name in vain. Repent now, H. E. Panqui.
    ...pssst...don't tell anyone, but i have super-secret permission from the big one itself...

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    President Paul wouldn't stand for this $#@!.

...RON paul, yes...but RAND paul uttered the following warmongerism at his presidential candidacy announcement: 'In my vision for America, freedom and prosperity at home can only be achieved if we defend against enemies who are dead set on attacking us.Without question we must defend ourselves and American interests from our enemies, but until we name the enemy, we can't win the war.
    The enemy is radical Islam. You can't get around it.
    And not only will I name the enemy, I will do whatever it takes to defend America from these haters of mankind.
    We need a national defense robust enough to defend against all attack, modern enough to deter all enemies, and nimble enough to defend our vital interests. But we also need a foreign policy that protects American interests and encourages stability, not chaos..." http://time.com/3773964/rand-paul-pr...ch-transcript/

[...ugh...UGH!!]

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post

...RON paul, yes...but RAND paul uttered the following warmongerism at his presidential candidacy announcement: '[FONT="]In my vision for America, freedom and prosperity at home can only be achieved if we defend against enemies who are dead set on attacking us.[/FONT][FONT="]Without question we must defend ourselves and American interests from our enemies, but until we name the enemy, we can't win the war.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]The enemy is radical Islam. You can't get around it.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]And not only will I name the enemy, I will do whatever it takes to defend America from these haters of mankind.[/FONT]
    We need a national defense robust enough to defend against all attack, modern enough to deter all enemies, and nimble enough to defend our vital interests. But we also need a foreign policy that protects American interests and encourages stability, not chaos..." http://time.com/3773964/rand-paul-pr...ch-transcript/

[...ugh...UGH!!]
    there is nothing wrong with what Rand Paul said here. He nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    More like the liberty politicians and their supporters fail to recognize they will never win elections unless they make massive major media investments on a national scale. That is the only way to counter the propaganda and win a significant amount of voters to win elections. I have been saying that in this forum since 07 with hopes otherwise but obviously it never pans out.

As far as Trump everyone knew he was a gamble that was worth the risk given limited choices. You forget so soon what the limited choices were.

Trump - Despite some contradictory doubletalk he ran on not invading Syria, peace with Russia and was getting bashed as an isolationist over foreign policy statements. Ran as a nationalist, anti-globalist with a strong immigration and trade platform.

Hillary - ran as a known interventionist that wanted to shoot Russia plans out of the sky with a no-fly zone in Syria. Globalist, establishment status quo, supported TPP, need I say more.

Rand Paul - by summer of 15 his campaign was effectively over by his establishment pivot on tax, immigration and BLM. By August 15 it was pretty clear at that point he was not a serious candidate and was using the race to advance his senate campaign while clearly without shadow of a doubt was only running an educational campaign (as observed from his campaign stop speeches). A stepping stone campaign for 2020 due to a predicted Trump loss in 2016.

Daryl Castle - not a serious candidate and no effort being made to run a national campaign. More likely a campaign to advance his radio show.

Gary Johnson - supported a no fly zone in Syria while sounding totally ignorant on Syria. "What is Aleppo? Ran on open borders, pro TPP and had nutty Bill Weld on his ticket. A candidate no average voter would take seriously.
    Rands campaign wasn't over when YOU started promoting trump on here. Trump had a history of actually supporting the wars, Not what he said in the campaign. Trump is and showed he was ignorant on almost everything and THAT is exactly why he is being so easily molded. All the experienced people knew he had no clue what he was talking about and if he tried to run the country with his knowledge he would go down in flames. That is Trumps biggest fear. He was easy to jump in and save him when he started floundering.
    GJ got two national MSN media stories about him, and guess what, they were the only times he made a mistake. All other times he was ignored. When Trump was asked about Syria he was totally ignorant and whined they asked him Trick questions to cover his ignorance.
    Trump is YOUR president and you can stand up and defend his actions. Don't $#@!ing say we had no choice now!
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    there is nothing wrong with what Rand Paul said here. He nailed it.
    "Protect American interests" is foreign policy code for taking other people's stuff by force. The only justification for armed violence is SELF DEFENSE.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    This is such bull. We all knew Trump might turn out like this, it's not like we had an alternative. Hillary would have already been bombing Moscow by now.
    Trump WAS like this, you people just wouldn't believe us and there WAS a choice when Trump supporters were allowed to run all over this place.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Trump is not the issue. This would have happened with any president, except maybe Rand Paul. Why are emotional dummies making it personnal.

Russian Prime Minister is much wiser

Mr Medvedev said: ‘This military action is a clear indication of the US president’s extreme dependency on the views of the Washington establishment, the one that the new president strongly criticised in his inauguration speech.'

‘Soon after his victory, I noted that everything would depend on how soon Trump’s election promises would be broken by the existing power machine. It took only two and a half months.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Trump is not the issue.

Why are emotional dummies making it personnal.
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Rands campaign wasn't over when YOU started promoting trump on here. Trump had a history of actually supporting the wars, Not what he said in the campaign. Trump is and showed he was ignorant on almost everything and THAT is exactly why he is being so easily molded. All the experienced people knew he had no clue what he was talking about and if he tried to run the country with his knowledge he would go down in flames. That is Trumps biggest fear. He was easy to jump in and save him when he started floundering.
    GJ got two national MSN media stories about him, and guess what, they were the only times he made a mistake. All other times he was ignored. When Trump was asked about Syria he was totally ignorant and whined they asked him Trick questions to cover his ignorance.
    Trump is YOUR president and you can stand up and defend his actions. Don't $#@!ing say we had no choice now!
    I am not defending his actions. I also did not promote him here but rather came to terms with the reality of Rand's Presidential campaign rather than sit here and be played like a fool.

The votes of the few people in this forum and your blind idol worship do no matter. Capturing the masses for votes to achieve as much legislation as possible using a candidate who is closest to our beliefs is what does matter. The gamble was taken some was lost but not all so far.
    Last edited by kahless; 04-08-2017 at 07:35 AM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    President Paul would be dead before the inauguration.
    And it would be blamed on a three named, lone wolf, nutjob, patsy. The majority of Americans wouldn't suspect a thing and the VP would get the message.

Jan2017

That's not the point, they bombed the airfield and left them with a functioning airfield..
    well, tried to state a fact . . . empty hangers and some jet parts in the ruins with five in the field grass
    . . . a repairable airfield in the strategic middle of Syria, and pics of Syrians returning to base Friday -
    But no sarin got hit apparently (?) No Russians died
    . . . empty hangars hit because a 30 minute scramble off base.
    Five Syrian (old) MiGs they went and got parked out in a grass/rock field before pilots took off with what they could.
    20 jets were left on base and blown to scrapnel.

That "one inch" the Kremlin talked about . . .
    jets were still taking off while the tomahawks were hitting targets.

[queue final scene from ConAir]
    Last edited by Jan2017; 04-08-2017 at 08:12 AM.

When can we admit there are only like 3 actual conservative Republicans?

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post

- ML

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I am not defending his actions. I also did not promote him here but rather came to terms with the reality of Rand's Presidential campaign rather than sit here and be played like a fool.

The votes of the few people in this forum and your blind idol worship do no matter. Capturing the masses for votes to achieve as much legislation as possible using a candidate who is closest to our beliefs is what does matter. The gamble was taken some was lost but not all so far.
    You had blind idol worship for Trump, and now don't have the guts the defend the president we all told you wasn't close to Ron or rand's beliefs. Like I said back then, you might want to see a recruiter. Trump's wars are going to continue.

You had blind idol worship for Trump, and now don't have the guts the defend the president we all told you wasn't close to Ron or rand's beliefs. Like I said back then, you might want to see a recruiter. Trump's wars are going to continue.
    The worst was the divide and conquer over domestic policies like immigration or trade, or that Trump should be a second choice if Rand Paul doesn't win before the primaries even started. So its not like we even had a chance to make a Rand Paul a vote because he was casting doubt the whole time by pushing the false nationalistic talking points against Rand Paul's fiscal and immigration policies.

This is why I wanted Hillary to win. With Hillary plus the coming economic collapse we might get rand in 2020. With trump and the collapse we get sanders in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    This is why I wanted Hillary to win. With Hillary plus the coming economic collapse we might get rand in 2020. With trump and the collapse we get sanders in 2020.
    This is going to be Bernie Sanders on steroids though, look for the "anti war" left in 2018, while the Bill Kristol of the Republican party brag about getting rid of the Ron Paul's by activating their Trump card.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The worst was the divide and conquer over domestic policies like immigration or trade, or that Trump should be a second choice if Rand Paul doesn't win before the primaries even started. So its not like we even had a chance to make a Rand Paul a vote because he was casting doubt the whole time by pushing the false nationalistic talking points against Rand Paul's fiscal and immigration policies.
    Basically we had people on here that elevated Rands Mexican illegal stand and talking to Blacks about rioting, to a horrific war crime, yet pushed a guy that will unilaterally declare wars and kill thousands. Some really sick priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapmo View Post
    And it would be blamed on a three named, lone wolf, nutjob, patsy. The majority of Americans wouldn't suspect a thing and the VP would get the message.
    There is a high probability. Nickers, CPUd, Klamath are the useful idiots. Trump folded like Russian's prime minister Medvedev wisely analysed

Mr Medvedev said: ‘This military action is a clear indication of the US president’s extreme dependency on the views of the Washington establishment, the one that the new president strongly criticised in his inauguration speech.'

‘Soon after his victory, I noted that everything would depend on how soon Trump’s election promises would be broken by the existing power machine. It took only two and a half months.

Quote Originally Posted by The Government
    And there's not a $#@!ing thing you can or will do about it.

Now, $#@! off and move along.

Sincerely,

Government
    Yea been knowing that for a long time now....as always *&^% you too government.

There is a high probability. Nickers, CPUd, Klamath are the useful idiots. Trump folded like Russian's prime minister Medvedev wisely analysed
    There is a very high probability Mordan is an unuseful idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I wrote in Ron Paul too. This was the first time. I would have voted for Castle but he wasn't on the ballot and I didn't know he was on as a registered write in candidate. (My state is weird. You have to register to be an official write in.) You took a picture? You sly devil! Don't you know that's illegal? Can't have mundanes creating their own voting audit trail. Then again, how'd you get a paper ballot? I'm jealous. We'd got Diebold vote stealers in my state.
    me too.. but used absentee ballot so writing in and taking a pic was fine here
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

...and now we have a broken, empty unpaved airfield in the desert and a great new Supreme Court pick. Boohoo.
    Way to minimize dropping bombs on a sovereign nation. Un $#@!ing real.

There is a very high probability Mordan is an unuseful idiot.
    "Idiot Savant" is the proper term. However, politics is not the arena in which he exhibits his brilliance. I have no idea what particular area it would be. Probably Extreme Midget Wrestling Federation statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    President Paul wouldn't stand for this $#@!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    President Paul would be dead before the inauguration.
    If that happened, you would get the revolution you have wanted.
    Not to worry. The Diebold voting machines would make sure that Ron Paul would never have to worry about being assassinated.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    Well, it was pretty minimal, but I guess some people thought it looked 'beautiful' on TV. Do you have an explanation or that? Why did they bomb the airstrip and leave them with a working airstrip?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast