Thread: Happy 9/11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Patriot Propaganda Day

Government failure day (again).

I'm not acknowledging this. Just another day.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

R.I.P. to the victims. And R.I.P. to the victims throughout the Middle East of the American empire-building that followed.

turned on faux news.... Have the usual Karl CIA Rove drumming up Syria support. All the pretty American Flags, Fascist Jingo, AL-CIA-DA mentioned several hundred times, Syria bomb now, etc. Congressman singing the national anthem under their breaths ( So heartwarming ). Is it me or is faux news the worst out of all 3 major news stations?

Just another "meh" day for me.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Happy Federal Government Epic Failure Day!

I'm sure once the Ruling Class is done appeasing the terrorists by destroying the freedoms that the terrorists allegedly hate us for, and Bushbama's wars build some more Islamic Theocracies, they'll be close allies. Oh wait. They already are, again.

The neo-Trots at Neo-Trot Central are clutching their pearls over Ron's blowback FB post today. Of course, head Trot, that bloodthirsty POS AP, is taking the opportunity to bash Rand again also.

First here: hxxp://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2013/09/11/in-fact-that-crime-was-blowback-for-decades-of-us-intervention-in-the-middle-east/

Then it was upgraded to the front page: hxxp://hotair.com/archives/2013/09/11/911-message-from-ron-paul-it-was-blowback-for-decades-of-intervention-in-the-middle-east/
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Blowback Day! W00t!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Blowback Day! W00t!
    Now now, HB, let's not focus on the alleged terrorists' cocaine habits.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    I doubt the CIA had that in mind when they coined the word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Bump?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Bump?
    Why not?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Why not?
    Only 20 more threads with that video.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Never forget 9/11/1973.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Cocaine is so eigthies.
    Captagon is what all the hip revolutionaries use these days.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Only 20 more threads with that video.
    I appreciate you keeping forum clutter down.

A thankless job at times, I can imagine.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump