Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is a tiny NH town going to prove 2020 election fraud beyond a shadow of doubt?

Exclamation Is a tiny NH town going to prove 2020 election fraud beyond a shadow of doubt?

It's looking likely.

This is happening in my backyard, gonna follow this closely.

THEY GOT CAUGHT: Dominion Owned Machines Removed 6% of Votes from Each Windham, New Hampshire GOP Candidate – Same Machines Used in 85% of Towns (VIDEO REPORT FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-video-report/

By Jim Hoft Published February 11, 2021 at 12:03pm

Video report here:
    https://rumble.com/vdrbav-exclusive-...-from-eac.html

Here is a major update to our report on Wednesday on voter fraud in New Hampshire.

As we previously reported —

A recent hand recount in the Rockingham District 7 NH House Race in Windham, New Hampshire, found that the Dominion-owned voting machines shorted EVERY REPUBLICAN by roughly 300 votes.

The Dominion machine counted results were wrong for all 4 Republicans in Windham by almost exactly 300 votes.

Granite Grok reported:

The Town of Windham used Dominion machines to count paper ballots and upon a believable hand recount, it was confirmed each Republican was machine-cheated out of roughly 300 votes.

You would think this would have been solved by the Dominion machine company, the Secretary of State, the Elections Unit of the AG’s Office, or the laughable Ballot Law Commission. (Kathy Sullivan, d (Term expires July 1, 2024)

Nope.

Just like every other state that used machines that alter ballot counts in favor of one political party over another – here we are.

Dominion Voting Systems owns the intellectual property of the AccuVote machines used in New Hampshire.

Patch.com reported:

In New Hampshire, he noted, the AccuVote optical scanners used in all communities that have voting machines are an “older technology” and each moderator uses the device’s results tape, at the end of the night, to reveal the results, on a paper “Return of Votes” form. AccuVote devices have been used for more than a quarter of a century in the state and are the only devices approved by the Ballot Law Commission.

“The device was originally manufactured by Unisys, then by Global Elections Systems Inc., which are no longer in business,” Yen said. “The device used in New Hampshire is no longer being manufactured. Dominion (Voting Systems) owns the intellectual property of the AccuVote and its related election management system but does not manufacture the device.”

On Thursday we spoke with Dr. David Strang M.D., the Belknap County Republican Committee State Committee Member, New Hampshire GOP.

David told The Gateway Pundit that the Republican candidates in Windham had 6% of their total votes removed by the Dominion-owned voting machines.

According to Dr. Strang, these same Dominion-owned machines are used in 85% of the towns in New Hampshire.

What makes the New Hampshire results even more suspect:

** Republicans flipped the New Hampshire Senate from 14-10 Democrat to 14-10 Republican in 2020.
    ** Republicans flipped the New Hampshire House from 230-156 majority Democrat to 213-187 Republican majority in 2020!
    ** Yet, Joe Biden who was 4th in Dem primary and Kamala Harris, who did not make it to the Dem primary, won the state 52.7 to 45.4 to Trump.

These results are IMPOSSIBLE.

What Democrats did was skim 6% off each GOP candidate in each race where there was a recount.

This MUST BE investigated if we can EVER trust our election process again!

Despite these recent findings New Hampshire Attorney General Anne Edwards, a Republican, has no plans to investigate the alleged voter fraud in the state.

Please contact New Hampshire Attorney General’s office

NH Department of Justice
    Anne Edwards, Attorney General
    33 Capitol Street
    Concord, NH 03301

Telephone: (603) 271-3658

Email: attorneygeneral@doj.nh.gov
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dr. Strang had better be prepared for billion dollar lawsuits.

‘What difference, at this point, does it make?'

Someone should ask Biden that if the election is overturned will he promise a peaceful transition of power.

No
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    No
    Itshappening.gif
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I love how the gateway pundit doesn't even read their own source.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Someone should ask Biden that if the election is overturned will he promise a peaceful transition of power.
    When you refer to the election being overturned, are you referring to something that there's any constitutional or legal provision for?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    When you refer to the election being overturned, are you referring to something that there's any constitutional or legal provision for?
    I am not a constitutional scholar. I remember hearing that if the wrong person won and it was proven the rightful winner would take office. Not saying that is going to happen but I think there are still ongoing litigation.

I have been beyond Doubt for some time.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

No
    Why not?

It seems like they have the ballots, they have the machines and can repeat the fraudulent results.

That's the kind of conclusive proof I was waiting for The Ghoul and all the rest of those blowhards to reveal back in November.

I love how the gateway pundit doesn't even read their own source.
    Make your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Make your point.

“The device was originally manufactured by Unisys, then by Global Elections Systems Inc., which are no longer in business,” Yen said. “The device used in New Hampshire is no longer being manufactured. Dominion (Voting Systems) owns the intellectual property of the AccuVote and its related election management system but does not manufacture the device.”
    Pinochet is the model

It's impossible there was fraud. The Dominion and Smartmatic lawsuits (totaling $5B in all) proves that there was no fraud. Why else would they sue?
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Right...they own and write the software for hardware that is no longer manufactured.

It is this software...or rather "line coding" since these things are so old, that is at issue here.

Flashback:

FRACTION MAGIC – PART 1: VOTES ARE BEING COUNTED AS FRACTIONS INSTEAD OF AS WHOLE NUMBERS
    https://blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-1/

The same optical scanners as New Hampshire
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Makes me wonder about the Dominion machines that were used in Indiana.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

F&CK Trump. F&ck Voting. F&ck all of this completely distracting newz. It is ALL one giant single cabal.

Everybody wants their glorious "team" to win just to prove a point. None of the idiotic morons on BOTH sides know what they actually support!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    F&CK Trump. F&ck Voting. F&ck all of this completely distracting newz. It is ALL one giant single cabal.

Everybody wants their glorious "team" to win just to prove a point. None of the idiotic morons on BOTH sides know what they actually support!
    What better way to prove your point than to be able to prove, not by blather about Kracken releases or "bombshells" or Q-Turds, but cold, hard, clear evidence proving that voting, and therefore all of it by extension, is illegitimate and a bunch of horse$#@!?

What better way to prove your point than to be able to prove, not by blather about Kracken releases or "bombshells" or Q-Turds, but cold, hard, clear evidence proving that voting, and therefore all of it by extension, is illegitimate and a bunch of horse$#@!?
    Even the f&cked up newz let it slip out that the fiscally conservative womens group completely opposed trump, calling him a few choice words. Perhaps if trump was a real conservative republican and not a Leftist Globalist LIB he would have had better turnout. Maybe even I as an Agorist would have worked the polls this time around and maybe even voted for him. But, I knew his record before the first election, followed his record, which is I didn't vote for him this time around either.

Even the f&cked up newz let it slip out that the fiscally conservative womens group completely opposed trump, calling him a few choice words. Perhaps if trump was a real conservative republican and not a Leftist Globalist LIB he would have had better turnout. Maybe even I as an Agorist would have worked the polls this time around and maybe even voted for him. But, I knew his record before the first election, followed his record, which is I didn't vote for him this time around either.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

EXACTLY!

Again...why would you not take the opportunity to discredit the Cathedral's highest holy rite, regardless of whose "side" it might be helping?

Again...why would you not take the opportunity to discredit the Cathedral's highest holy rite, regardless of whose "side" it might be helping?
    Because he is a poorly camouflaged commie and his goal is to protect the system by getting its enemies to take themselves out of the game.

Trump did more to expose and destroy the system in 4 years than he and all the other "anarchists" around here have done in their entire combined lives.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump did more to expose and destroy the system in 4 years than he and all the other "anarchists" around here have done in their entire combined lives.
    Hey now, we did our part. We single-handedly made "vote harder" an official internet meme.

Thats got to count for something.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Trump picked up 11 million votes over 2016.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I am not a constitutional scholar. I remember hearing that if the wrong person won and it was proven the rightful winner would take office. Not saying that is going to happen but I think there are still ongoing litigation.
    What defines someone as "the wrong person"?

According to the Constitution, the winner is defined as the person who gets the majority of the votes of the electoral college. There is no dispute about how each and every elector from each and every state voted, and none of the allegations of fraud affect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    What defines someone as "the wrong person"?

According to the Constitution, the winner is defined as the person who gets the majority of the votes of the electoral college. There is no dispute about how each and every elector from each and every state voted, and none of the allegations of fraud affect that.
    Yes a majority of a rigged election. That is the point of this thread.

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what they are going to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.”
    ― Benjamin Franklin
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Because people are fighting and killing to keep this fully corrupted system in tact. Both sides still don't know what they are fighting for. End the Fed? End TSA? Actually reduce the debt? People eager to line up to take the jab.... from dentists?

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Trump picked up 11 million votes over 2016.
    Which proves the point. Republicans have become brainless idiots to allow democrats into the party which puts globalists like trump in power. They don't care about On the Records, Follow the Money or Fiscal Policy, as long as their "side" wins. Bill Gates/Klaus Schwab & Co. thank people like that. Trump was paramount in leading our country into fascism. And now Biden will take the precedents further now that Americans have become conditioned.

Trump was paramount in leading our country into fascism. And now Biden will take the precedents further now that Americans have become conditioned.
    What exactly did Trump do, that every single president before him hadn't done already?

Biden, on the other hand, is creating entirely new fascist precedents, and his Presidency has barely even gotten started:

e.g.: election fraud, censorship, witch hunts, big tech collusion, deplatforming, dissident suppression
    Last edited by TheTexan; 02-12-2021 at 07:57 AM.
    - Kim Kardashian

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast