Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't get enough SJW tears

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Time to import some "refugees" to help the cause.
    Nah those leftists should be send to their beloved Leftist Countries Bosnia, Sweden, Germany i am sure they would love them.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Talking head progressives attacking each other. Progressives do not know who or what to blame for Trump winning, so they attack everything.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    You forgot an important bit:

Media to Person B: "You know, I heard Person A has just bought a bunch of those Z82 Pop-guns. You don't stand a chance if you don't buy the new Z83 Pop-guns. Don't stand a chance!"

Person B: "But I can't afford those Z83's. What to do??"

Media to Person B: "Oh, I got a buddy that will loan you a few bucks till payday. No worries!"

Person B: "Sweet!"

Media to Person A: "Hey, Person A....!"
    I don't think that applies to the disarmed Dems vs armed-to-the-teeth Reps situation but I hear you. There's a reason most larger firearms and ammo manufacturers are owned by one single entity (Cerberus Capital) now.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Van Jones is such an idiot. How did he ever get into Yale, and how did he graduate.

Bummer. Not even one has the guts to keep their word.

USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Talking head progressives attacking each other. Progressives do not know who or what to blame for Trump winning, so they attack everything.
    Okay, so if that be true it only indicates that respectively one-half of the voting poll is racist, so thereby, racism be the will of the people and under our democracy, mob rules wins--even if the vote is to terminate your life or cease any of your birthrights. Now, should it click in your mind's eye the distinction between democracies and republics, at least for those not prior in the know.

Really though I think the poll of voters favoring trump were largely representative of those <5% of the unemployed that is in reality >20%.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

This too, brought some satisfying smiles.... a giveaway, but they are just flabbergasted and then sit there and preach like they can't believe that many people didn't fall for all of the propaganda.

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    This too, brought some satisfying smiles.... a giveaway, but they are just flabbergasted and then sit there and preach like they can't believe that many people didn't fall for all of the propaganda.

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    I switched on ABC's coverage as soon as my math skills told me Florida and several other states were going to wind up red. They were so somber, and the two female reporters they had on were sobbing/red-eyed.

The whole thing is astounding. I shouldn't really be surprised, but I guess I had much more (misplaced) faith in my fellow human being. The news keeps interviewing people who fear for one group or another. I fear for my family! I fear for women and the LGBT community! What? Is Trump going to ban women? Did you think we'd all be in chastity-inspired robes by now? Do you really think there's even time or give-a-$#@! left over to contemplate legislating whose peg goes in whose hole? Hopefully social issues take a spot waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in the back seat. Maybe under the back seat.

There are also interviews where oodles of people are saying "Maybe this isn't so bad. If Hillary had won, after all, Trump supporters would be out in the street shooting people like me." Ummm Hillary did win (or another version did, actually)... twice. I cringe to think what would have happened to someone burning Obama or Hillary in effigy. Maybe it's selective memory but I don't remember swarms of angry white people taking to the street with nooses and circling around the Obamas' home like some mob out of a black & white monster movie.

And finally there are these "instances of hate" in schools. Recordings of people marching through the halls with Trumps signs chanting about White Power. Yes, because it's not at all suspicious that someone was filming it from the beginning. The "build the wall" chants against a bunch of "latino children" in a school cafeteria were bad, but are we to believe that there wasn't already animosity there? Trump turned those innocent little angels into angry white people! AHHHH!

People really need to get a grip, but I like that Trump seems to be shrugging them off and getting to work.

Whether I'll like the outcome of that "work" is another matter.
    I think those people are just projecting. Not all of us are crybabies who riot over the result of a presidential election.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

...apparently radio-republicans aren't very good with words..sneering at 'social justice warriors' is stooooooooooopid...don't you think?...

...are you folks anti-justice?..

...at least you could put quotation marks around 'justice'...that might make some sense...

...similarly, sneering at progressives is pretty stooooooooooooopid...are you radio-republicans 'regressives'? ...are you anti-progress?..

[dumbass radio-republicans have lost the war of words and they don't even know it] ...good thing for you fools that you DOMINATE the radio, etc. media galore!...given enough radio brainwashing, eskimos can be sold ice cubes......and goddamned fools can be sold republicans...]

Anna K. in that video saying all of the 45% of women that voted for Trump are "F. stupid" tells me she doesn't have clue about American women.
    The hate towards "ALL" those who voted for Trump including Latino's, Blacks, Gays, and women is crazy the progressives are eating their own traditional allies.
    If Trump does a decent job like Reagan did we will be looking at landslide in 2020. Already there are some Hillary supporter so embarrassed by there own side they have abandoned it. These are the pragmatic ones. If the economy picks up in the democratic blue wall states under Trump, it will become a red wall next election and it won't matter who the DNC puts up.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    Anna K. in that video saying all of the 45% of women that voted for Trump are "F. stupid" tells me she doesn't have clue about American women.
    The hate towards "ALL" those who voted for Trump including Latino's, Blacks, Gays, and women is crazy the progressives are eating their own traditional allies.
    If Trump does a decent job like Reagan did we will be looking at landslide in 2020. Already there are some Hillary supporter so embarrassed by there own side they have abandoned it. These are the pragmatic ones. If the economy picks up in the democratic blue wall states under Trump, it will become a red wall next election and it won't matter who the DNC puts up.
    Yes, Ana Kasparian prefers instead the execution of hundreds of thousands of women in the middle east instead, along with rapes, impoverishment, and millions of refugees. And that's on the best of circumstances. She also prefers the very real risk of direct war with Russia., nuclear holocaust. She prefers the continued arming and support for regimes such as Saudi Arabia that execute gays and poets and "blasphemers" like herself. She prefers the open abuse of government power auctioned off to the highest bidders for the personal gain of Hitlarey. Ana Kasparain prefers the aiding and abetting of the genocide of Yemens. ....
    Yes, by the policies she supports, Ana Kasparian is a murder advocating, genocide supporting, nuclear war stoking, civil rights abusing, criminal protecting maniacal idiot. She is just as evil as the rulers she openly enables to carry out these evils.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Banned

Blog Entries
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0jrpkAuSbY

Cenk (of The Young Turks) tweets about purging the DNC, gets called a sexist by a DNC officer.
    Now he understands how we feel.

Banned

Blog Entries
    here is an SNL skit about election night. Notice the undertone.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHG0ezLiVGc

BTW, Dave Chapelle has done his first professional appearance since 2004, and does it 3 days after Trump is elected. There are some rumors going around he was silenced by black power elites.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    here is an SNL skit about election night. Notice the undertone.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHG0ezLiVGc

BTW, Dave Chapelle has done his first professional appearance since 2004, and does it 3 days after Trump is elected. There are some rumors going around he was silenced by black power elites.
    Dave lives in rural Ohio, far away from Hollywood. I don't believe that he voted for HRC. He's playing coy.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gonna go out on limb here and say that not a one of them vowed to move to a "culturally diverse" country such as, ohhh, Venezuala, or Ghana or Pakistan or Zimbabwe.

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Bummer. Not even one has the guts to keep their word.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Gonna go out on limb here and say that not a one of them vowed to move to a "culturally diverse" country such as, ohhh, Venezuala, or Ghana or Pakistan or Zimbabwe.
    I'm pretty sure they all vowed to move to Canada....and for some unexplained reason, not Mexico.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Yes, Ana Kasparian prefers instead the execution of hundreds of thousands of women in the middle east instead, along with rapes, impoverishment, and millions of refugees. And that's on the best of circumstances. She also prefers the very real risk of direct war with Russia., nuclear holocaust. She prefers the continued arming and support for regimes such as Saudi Arabia that execute gays and poets and "blasphemers" like herself. She prefers the open abuse of government power auctioned off to the highest bidders for the personal gain of Hitlarey. Ana Kasparain prefers the aiding and abetting of the genocide of Yemens. ....
    Yes, by the policies she supports, Ana Kasparian is a murder advocating, genocide supporting, nuclear war stoking, civil rights abusing, criminal protecting maniacal idiot. She is just as evil as the rulers she openly enables to carry out these evils.
    She has even defended Cenk when people call him out on his denial of the Armenian genocide...and she is Armenian.
    I am the spoon.

Yes, that ^^^^ times a million x a million.

This is all over the place, not an "isolated incident" or two.

I usually have nothing good to say about Boobus in general, but I can't ever recall wishing their small children dead.

These motherfuckers are unhinged, dangerous and evil.

Goddamn well better get secession rolling...I wouldn't want to live within a thousand miles of that $#@!.

And that's every snitch, narc, see something say something, cop calling $#@!stick out there, just like that $#@!.
    This is a product of identity politics. The SJW used them to silence any opposition to debate. Gave them a secure feeling they won the battle until now. This election results they are face to face with reality that many people do not accept their BS. This has them scared and angry.

Some will turn violent because they think people that do not agree with them are subhuman and should be eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    I'm pretty sure they all vowed to move to Canada....and for some unexplained reason, not Mexico.
    Or Honduras, or Haiti or El Salvador or Trinidad or Brasil or...

Or Honduras, or Haiti or El Salvador or Trinidad or Brasil or...
    Or Venezuela.... Bernie Sanders taken to his logical conclusion.

I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Who in their right mind would WANT to speak to this sick $#@!?

Jesus! These people are seriously derranged.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Dave lives in rural Ohio, far away from Hollywood. I don't believe that he voted for HRC. He's playing coy.
    He's done stand-up tours plenty of times, just not TV appearances. I've seen him live twice in the last few years. He's a tinfoil hat wearer, btw. Check out his interview with Oprah if you haven't seen it. I'd bet he doesn't vote at all.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

These guys are nuts.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast