Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is the worst $#@!hole you have ever spent time in ?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In the late 70's when Jap cars were gaining footing and the big three were struggling...

'Twas a $#@!hole then.
    That's racist and probably misogynist too.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That's racist and probably misogynist too.
    Good!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In the late 70's when Jap cars were gaining footing and the big three were struggling...

'Twas a $#@!hole then.
    By the mid 90's when my family got me out of there, it was beyond dangerous. If only I knew then what I know today...

Thing is, the rest of the US seems to be turning into Detroit at varying degrees. Some places are still doing ok, but our entire ship is sinking, not just Detroit...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

http://www.missouripentours.com/
    Jefferson City Missouri.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Jefferson City Missouri.
    From what I understand, that was a bad tour back when it was free.

I saw on the teevee that the place is now available for special events and weddings.

Jefferson City Missouri.
    When I was in 8th grade, in '85 we took a field trip to Jeff City. We stopped by the Pen for about 30 minutes and a got to look at the outside. Then a male prisoner and some female in uniform who worked there gave us a lecture on why we should behave. From the outside at least, it didn't look like a fun place to hang out.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

I saw on the teevee that the place is now available for special events and weddings.
    WTH?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    When I was in 8th grade, in '85 we took a field trip to Jeff City. We stopped by the Pen for about 30 minutes and a got to look at the outside. Then a male prisoner and some female in uniform who worked there gave us a lecture on why we should behave. From the outside at least, it didn't look like a fun place to hang out.
    By 85 I had been moved to Moberly Training Center. But that is yet another story. (a few really)
    Got there 1980.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    There was one time that I ended up having to spend over 39 years in this $#@!hole called the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

The country was great, the ideas were great, the people were great, but the politicians and bankers ruined EVERYTHING and started changing the entire country, slowly but surely, from #1 to a Third World Nation, with Nuclear Weapons.

Has anyone here even been to Detroit?
    Yes , but I never sleep in Detroit .

By 85 I had been moved to Moberly Training Center. But that is yet another story. (a few really)
    Got there 1980.
    Did you ever do time at either of the farms?

When I was young, the place looked like they produced a lot of food from what I could see from the road at #2.

It is abandoned now.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 01-13-2018 at 06:45 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I spent 10 minutes in Nuevoi Laredo Mexico... of course I've also been to Gary Indiana and Chicago.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I spent 10 minutes in Nuevoi Laredo Mexico... of course I've also been to Gary Indiana and Chicago.
    Yes chicago and Gary are $#@!holes.

How do we define "$#@!hole"? Most dangerous? Dirtiest? Most garbage? Lack of sanitation? Raw sewage? Least modern? Most polution?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Did you ever do time at the farm?
    Church Farm?,, I was there a short time transitioning out,, to Kansas City release center. and eventualy a halfway house.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Church Farm?,, I was there a short time transitioning out,, to Kansas City release center. and eventualy a halfway house.
    I was never near Church Farm, I could only see what I remember they called #2 along the highway in the river bottoms.

Here is Church Farm now.

Update: I just looked it up and #2 is really the Renz facility and it housed women when it closed after the flood of '93. The farm looked nice when I was young.

Last edited by sparebulb; 01-13-2018 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    How do we define "$#@!hole"? Most dangerous? Dirtiest? Most garbage? Lack of sanitation? Raw sewage? Least modern? Most polution?
    A combination of danger and dirt that lingers in the air in a special aroma to where you can taste it and smell it even if you wish you could not .

The farm looked nice when I was young.
    Wouldn't it be nice is all the prisons in the country looked like that.. Abandoned.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Wouldn't it be nice is all the prisons in the country looked like that.. Abandoned.
    Amen.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You cant define it, you just know it when you see it. A hit is a hit and $#@!hole is a $#@!hole.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Dang, you're touchy. I was just speaking from experience. I'm sure y'all have cleaned up the place since I was there last.
    @TheTexan is very sensitive, like a snowflake.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    @TheTexan is very sensitive, like a snowflake.
    -rep
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Four stick out in my mind, in no particular order.

Port au Prince, Haiti.

Luanda, Angola.

Camden, New Jersey.

New Orleans, Louisiana

HM - Port Arthur, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Port au Prince, Haiti.

Luanda, Angola.

Camden, New Jersey.

New Orleans, Louisiana

HM - Port Arthur, Texas
    Well , Haiti . Angola , Camden and Port Arthur certainly have to be on many $#@!hole lists ....

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Port au Prince, Haiti.

Luanda, Angola.

Camden, New Jersey.

New Orleans, Louisiana

HM - Port Arthur, Texas
    That's 5.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Last edited by timosman; 01-14-2018 at 04:58 AM.

Yes

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kill the war on drugs and poof there goes more than 70% of the prisoners...

Mauritania.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Hollywood.........
    FJB

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast