Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 100 Ron Paul supporters MOVE to NH for 1 Month

100 Ron Paul supporters MOVE to NH for 1 Month

I am seriously considering moving to New Hampshire for 1 month to help win this CRUCIAL primary for Ron Paul. Although this will involve a financial sacrifice and being away from my family, I believe that winning this state is worth it. If 100 FULL TIME Ron Paul activist descend on this state for 30 days, I believe we could MAKE THE DIFFERENCE! The primaries have now been pushed up to Dec. 11th, this means we have 54 days to obtain a majority of vote. We can work together to make this happen! Ron Paul is rumored to be moving to the Live Free or Die state LET'S FOLLOW HIM THERE!

Are there 100 patriots in America who will join me?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Get up there and get the word out one on one, best way to do it!
    No one reads signatures.

Has it been confirmed that it's been pushed up to Dec 11?

You had to be registered independant or republican

You had to be registered Republican or independent by October 12. That day has come and passed. You could spread the word, however.

I will consider offering a place to crash to single women between the ages of 21 and 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas_Paine View Post
    I am seriously considering moving to New Hampshire for 1 month to help win this CRUCIAL primary for Ron Paul. Although this will involve a financial sacrifice and being away from my family, I believe that winning this state is worth it. If 100 FULL TIME Ron Paul activist descend on this state for 30 days, I believe we could MAKE THE DIFFERENCE! The primaries have now been pushed up to Dec. 11th, this means we have 54 days to obtain a majority of vote. We can work together to make this happen! Ron Paul is rumored to be moving to the Live Free or Die state LET'S FOLLOW HIM THERE!

Are there 100 patriots in America who will join me?

"Undeclared" independents can vote for whoever they want though.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniont...1campaign.html

Quote Originally Posted by ValidusCustodiae View Post
    You had to be registered Republican or independent by October 12. That day has come and passed. You could spread the word, however.

Quote Originally Posted by jd603 View Post
    I will consider offering a place to crash to single women between the ages of 21 and 30.

Too bad I don't fit the bill

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If each volunteer only got 3 votes per day it would amount to 9,000 votes!!! That could push us over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadheadForPaul View Post
    I'm doing some time in SC!
    Thank you brother

Admin Edit: Post Deleted. Do not encourage voter fraud. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas_Paine View Post
    Too bad I don't fit the bill
    You could always get an operation to fix that. heheh

Quote Originally Posted by DaronWestbrooke View Post
    That is a great idea. IF we have some people we can crash with, and pay rent for the month so it looks legal (along with getting an address), something like this may work.

Have a Move for the Primary event. We can treat it like a vacation. We just need to make sure to do this quick enough we can get our identification switched over and get one or two bills at our new address to make it legal.
    Nah, not to vote, but to canvas neighborhoods winning votes for Ron Paul.

Here's how you do it:

Create some pledges (for the 4 key states - NH, Iowa, SC, NV). And let the amount of time in the pledge be up to the individual (1 month, 2 weeks, even 1 day could help).

"I do not believe that ideas have an expiration date"

http://RonPaulIsHope.com

Quote Originally Posted by katao View Post
    Nah, not to vote, but to canvas neighborhoods winning votes for Ron Paul.

Here's how you do it:

Create some pledges (for the 4 key states - NH, Iowa, SC, NV). And let the amount of time in the pledge be up to the individual (1 month, 2 weeks, even 1 day could help).
    This is a very good idea, this way people can join in around the country.

This project should be separate from what in-state supporters are already doing.

Having the goal of 100 supporters for 30 days could just as well be 200 supporters for 14 days, 1000 supporters for 3 days.

If we can get others onboard I will look into renting a Ron Paul House where we can all bunk up and split the bills (perhaps there is a landlord out there supporting Dr. Paul who can cut us a break!)

I am dead serious about this... just got my home equity line of credit

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by terlinguatx; 01-25-2022 at 09:21 PM.

Admins, that's not voter fraud. That's legit.

Last edited by daviddee; 08-28-2021 at 03:16 PM.

75% of the state of New Hampshire can vote for Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by ValidusCustodiae View Post

This is a great idea!!
    Those of us doing lit drops and sign waves can always use more help.

There are a few things I would STRONGLY suggest if you plan to visit NH over the next 1-2 months for the sake of helping the campaign:
    1. Join the main NH RP meetup group

2. Maybe NH is right for you, check out the Free State Project.

3. Post on the NHFree Ron Paul 2008 sub-forum. Many people there will be happy to help you find a place to stay, or maybe even work

4. Attend any of the events organized by the NH Liberty Alliance. If none are happening while you're in-state, send me an email at research@nhliberty.org and I'll arrange a hands-on working trip to the NH State House. Trust me, once you've seen just how truly open and grassroots the political process is in NH, it will blow your mind.

5. Attend the NH Liberty Forum. Virtually every activist in the state will be there; Dr. Paul will likely be there, too, if the date is favorable with the primary.

If you get a lot of people to do this maybe you can get together on rent, The perfect idea would be a large building with a shower and bathrooms. Just sleep on a cot for a few weeks while you are campaigning and save on money.

Man, I wish I weren't married with children!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by wgadget View Post
    Man, I wish I weren't married with children!
    Make it a family vacation for a week! How can people turn away slimjims handed to them by kids?!

"I do not believe that ideas have an expiration date"

http://RonPaulIsHope.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    If you get a lot of people to do this maybe you can get together on rent
    Like I said... if you're serious, post over on NHFree. There are already several "crash pads" open for visiting Ron Paul campaigners and Free-Staters at various locations in New Hampshire.

As for children... there are sign waves all the time, and many of us bring our kids to them. My son is 3 years old and loves holding up the signs. You'll see everything from strollers to teen-agers helping their parents with the Ron Paul activism.

This is reality, people... activists are mobilized all over NH, and we need your help!

Wow, next thing, you're gonna be telling me that this is a historical moment and we should be happy to be a part of it...

Quote Originally Posted by wgadget View Post
    Wow, next thing, you're gonna be telling me that this is a historical moment and we should be happy to be a part of it...
    This is no smaller than the fall of the Berlin Wall baby!

We swing the first hammers in New Hampshire.

http://freestateproject.org

http://nhfree.com

Ron Paul is the ONLY Republican that can beat Hillary

so we need 100 people to pledge and some sort of way to donate to keep you all afloat? The clock is ticking...anything I can do to help with he exception of the move?...i have used all my vacation at work and cannot leave.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast