Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: What has the alt-right accomplished?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul in 2008 View Post
    Because I asked for you to back up your opinion? lol.
    No, that wasn't I.

If you honestly didn't know who David Duke was, then I apologize. My comment was based on the assumption that you did. And if you did, then your question was stupid, and I stand by my comment.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Never thought about it. And am not interested in your juvenile gotcha questions.
    But that was the whole point you were driving at in post 83, that being anti-racist equals being anti-white.

And it's odd that you can't answer CPUd's question, as if it requires a lot of thinking in order to have an opinion about whether or not being anti-racist equals being anti-white.

It's funny how you stayed in the closet all these years until finally Donald Trump inspired you to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Mass immigration is not possible unless govt pushes it or native population welcomes it.

When Europeans were migrating here more than 1/3 went back because they could not handle it here. Those that stayed wanted to be here.

With no welfare and ability to fail only the best would come and stay. That strengthens the nation.
    Well guess what, we do not welcome it and want it stopped.

Why is that? Maybe because we had no welfare system.

Times and have changed and mass immigration has be ended.

No, not in large numbers it wouldn't. You need to be able to let them assimilate before bringing in more. Else, it will be us who will be assimilating to be more like their beliefs and culture.
    I wonder if he thinks all cultures are compatible with Liberty.

I wouldn't mind being changed by people with IQ 120+. Those bellow wouldn't be able to handle it and leave. I dont think mass migration is possible unless it is warranted.
    When and how would it ever be warranted? Sadly we are not getting 120 IQ people, at best we are getting 90 or below and we all know those people will never be to handle it, so we have to deny future entry and encourage them to leave.

More over if they is any changes we and we alone will make them.

William Vaile [R-CO]:
    Let me emphasize here that the restrictionists of Congress do not claim that the “Nordic” race, or even the Anglo-Saxon race, is the best race in the world. Let us concede, in all fairness that the Czech is a more sturdy laborer … that the Jew is the best businessman in the world, and that the Italian has … a spiritual exaltation and an artistic creative sense which the Nordic rarely attains. Nordics need not be vain about their own qualifications. It well behooves them to be humble.
    What we do claim is that the northern European and particularly Anglo-Saxons made this country. Oh, yes; the others helped. But … [t]hey came to this country because it was already made as an Anglo-Saxon commonwealth. They added to it, they often enriched it, but they did not make it, and they have not yet greatly changed it.
    We are determined that they shall not … It is a good country. It suits us. And what we assert is that we are not going to surrender it to somebody else or allow other people, no matter what their merits, to make it something different. If there is any changing to be done, we will do it ourselves.
    [Congressional Record, April 8, 1924, p. 5922]

Really? Then feel free to move. Tell me, do you think world government was planned by dumbasses? Or by very intelligent people who wanted even more power and figured out how to accomplish it and get us to go along with it; even help them?
    What does this have anything to do with moving? Why are we talking about world government? I am talking about mass migration.
    You seemed to indicate that you wanted mass migration. That is being pushed by the globalists for a reason.
    No. Let me clarify.

I don't accept any migration where government attracts people with welfare or despite native concerns.

I only want people coming over who can add to the fabric of the nation. You can't add to the fabric unless you assimilate. You can't come over if no one will rent to you or sell to you. So you never run into danger of having too many people come over unless government is undermining natural controlling factors.
    Its not enough to reject it, we have to fight back and end it.

More over just coming to a nation does not "add to the fabric".

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Making Internet losers love fascism and hate liberty
    Spoken like a true Neo con. We get it, you are upset that we are winning and the right is fighting to win, rather then fight for "respectability".

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Just so I understand the rules, how far back am I allowed to look?

Yesterday is the past too.

And last hour.

And 1 second ago.

In fact, as a matter of logic, any comment Trump makes is necessarily in the past by the time anyone has a chance to comment on it.

So, essentially, all criticism of Trump is unfair....
    So grasping at straws is your only tactic.

Clinton wants to ban semi autos, Trump does not as of today. Those are the facts.

Pssh, yea, don't waste your vote on that Ron Paul feller, he'll never win.

Be smart and vote Obama/McCain/Romney.

Amiright?

Anyway, no one, including his supporters, expects Gary to win.

There are advantages to be gained even in a loss, so long as there's an historically good showing (which there very likely will be).

...and of course this has all been explained at nauseum; it's almost as if you're being deliberately obtuse.

So you admit the 3rd party can not win, but moan people picking an opinion that in theory is not as bad as leftism...Odd.

Yeah, after all, JEB and Mitt say they support Gary. HUGE win there. Of course, anyone with at least 2 brain cells to rub together realizes that they will be voting for Hillary. The goal is to get rank-and-file neocon-propagandized Republicans to vote for Johnson, this helps ensure a win for Hillary.

And the globalist establishment agenda continues on...
    Yeah I think them supporting him does she them and him as the globalists they are.

The Neo cons think if Trump loses things will go back to the way they were, not going to happen as the mask has come off, they have been seen as what they are, traitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    He advocates for bringing back racial segregation.
    Well if you listen to BLM or La Raza if white people are as "racist" as they claim why not live apart?

Freedom of Association is coming back and with a fury, its going to be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    You are an insult to this website.

Sadly, I am more likely to get banned for saying that, than you are.
    What happened to your support of freedom of speech?

What happened to your support of freedom for everyone? Including those who do not believe as you do?

What happened to your "tolerance"?

[QUOTE=Tywysog Cymru;6275397]Which polls?

Dude, google.

What other candidates?

The candidates that make up the Libertarian party.

Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Thomas Massie, Justin Amash, and others say otherwise.
    Funny are they all not members of the GOP and understood you need to party of a a major party to get elected?

I won't join because I believe in judging people based on their character rather than their skin color.

And that is what we do, some groups have different characters, values, cultures, and politics.

If y'all get into power you won't restore freedom, you'll use the power of the state to force segregation on people.
    No we will restore freedoms long lost, including freedom of association.

Because you said that, I went and looked him up. Found this video. Didn't sound at all nuts. In fact, it made a lot of sense.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6dvqf9eCRM

Always learn for your self, at worse you learn what you know is already true.

Did you seriously not know who David Duke was?

I'm not surprised that you'd like him though.
    Should we not like a person who wants to end the Fed, secure the border, restore immigration sanity, put America first in matters of trade and treaty, restoring our rights and freedoms?

I knew who he was, but I don't judge someone based off of what race-baiters say. You see, I don't hate white people. For some reason, that seems to be the politically-correct position these days. Frankly, I'm sick to death of political correctness and what seems to be dogma direct from the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Years ago, Duke used to have some solid positions on states' rights, constitutionally-limited government, individual liberty, national defense (not offense), personal privacy, etc. Don't know if he still has the same stances on those issues. But, one has to ask why you attempt to pigeon-hole him based on belonging to the KKK many years ago. Does that negate everything else he believes? If so, why? And do you take the same position on anyone who has ever belonged to any race-based group? You know, like La Raza, NAACP, ADL, CAIR, Muslim Brotherhood, NABA, NABS, etc? If not, why not?
    This...
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Do you believe anti-racist is the same thing as anti-white?
    Seeing how they only talk about the so called "racism" caused by whites, it is very clear they are anti white.

No. Racial segregation within a country doesn't work. Voluntary racial separation does however.

Because I asked for you to back up your opinion? lol.
    It very does and I have notice when people who can not back up their opinion are asked for it they get very upset.

But that was the whole point you were driving at in post 83, that being anti-racist equals being anti-white.

And it's odd that you can't answer CPUd's question, as if it requires a lot of thinking in order to have an opinion about whether or not being anti-racist equals being anti-white.

It's funny how you stayed in the closet all these years until finally Donald Trump inspired you to come out.
    P.C culture is dying, we are just coming out to reclaim what is ours. We are no longer worried about being called names for fighting for what is ours.

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    What happened to your support of freedom of speech?

What happened to your support of freedom for everyone? Including those who do not believe as you do?

What happened to your "tolerance"?
    I still support freedom of speech. I still support freedom for everyone, including those who don't believe as I do. And I'm still very tolerant.

I also will prove that now by exercising my freedom of speech in calling you a fool, and asking that the site moderators tolerate it.

P.C culture is dying, we are just coming out to reclaim what is ours. We are no longer worried about being called names for fighting for what is ours.
    And what is yours?

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I still support freedom of speech. I still support freedom for everyone, including those who don't believe as I do. And I'm still very tolerant.

I also will prove that now by exercising my freedom of speech in calling you a fool, and asking that the site moderators tolerate it.
    How are we fools? You have not laid out the case we are wrong our our plans will not work, all you have done is just go "Wow, just wow".

And what is yours?
    This nation, culture, full and uninfringed rights, a secure border and limited immigration and the demographic stability it produces, a non fiat currency, a limited government, self determination.

But lets see why you think that is not the case.

This nation, culture, full and uninfringed rights, a secure border and limited immigration and the demographic stability it produces, a non fiat currency, a limited government, self determination.

But lets see why you think that is not the case.
    It is not the case because you don't own the nation, the culture, or the border. Those are not yours.

It is not the case because you don't own the nation, the culture, or the border. Those are not yours.
    Well sorry but your opinion is wrong.

So you really think a person from India, Russia, or any other country has just as much right to this nation, culture, and to decide its future as people who Founded them and intended them to their posterity?

If yes then thank you for proving how little you care about the Founders, their intent, the Constitutions, and the nation as a whole.

Universalism isn't a belief, it's the absence of them, and egalitarianism is the motto of slaves and slave drivers.

What does it even mean to own a culture?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Well sorry but your opinion is wrong.

So you really think a person from India, Russia, or any other country has just as much right to this nation, culture, and to decide its future as people who Founded them
    The people who founded the country were English.

Are you English?

Do the Germans, Irish, Poles, etc also count?

and intended them to their posterity?
    @kahless

Post us again that extremely enlightening meme about how 'Murica's fer whites n thur progeny n whatnot...

Universalism isn't a belief, it's the absence of them, and egalitarianism is the motto of slaves and slave drivers.

Slogans draw from therightstuff?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

Good question. Never really thought about it.

I think you need to own the petri dish first.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Clinton wants to ban semi autos, Trump does not as of today. Those are the facts.
    LOL

So you admit the 3rd party can not win, but moan people picking an opinion that in theory is not as bad as leftism...Odd.
    A. Trump is just as bad as Hilary.

B. Moan is an intransitive verb.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If it's voluntary then why is it part of alt-right voters and candidates' advocated views and political positions?
    because people need to be paid to leave or in other words be encouraged.

If you honestly didn't know who David Duke was, then I apologize. My comment was based on the assumption that you did. And if you did, then your question was stupid, and I stand by my comment.
    I know who Dr. David Duke is. my assumption is that you are being politically correct or naïve so I tried to help you out by spelling out your beliefs about Dr. Duke.

because people need to be paid to leave or in other words be encouraged.
    By whom?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

By whom?
    Why not leave it up to themselves.

To have the means of self determination and exclude exterior influences or controls that might be harmful.

Are you English?
    My earliest ancestor arrived in the nation around 1766.

Count in what aspect? Did their lay the foundation of America? No, that is sole the title, property, and hallmark of Anglo Saxons Protestants .

@kahless

Post us again that extremely enlightening meme about how 'Murica's fer whites n thur progeny n whatnot...
    Sure, would you like some links and quotes?

Slogans draw from therightstuff?
    It is true and you have no retort..Its ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Good question. Never really thought about it.
    Do you believe that people of a culture have the right to define, determine, and defend their values, traditions, history, and future?

Are you English?

Of course.

And actually most colonists were English but there were many western Europeans too like German, Irish, Dutch etc.

Also why do you believe Trump is as bad as Hilary? Trump isn't a politically correct clown like she is and wont ruin America with rapefugees.

By whom?
    by the citizens. And this incudes non-white citizens.

Also why do you believe Trump is as bad as Hilary? Trump isn't a politically correct clown like she is and wont ruin America with rapefugees.

Trump Opposition Research Thread

Do you believe that people of a culture have the right to define, determine, and defend their values, traditions, history, and future?
    What makes you think that you're a part of my culture?

My ancestors came here in the 1700's too and I can prove it, can you?

The "values, traditions and history" of my ancestors "Anglo Saxon Protestants" includes such basic tenants as self-sufficiency and the outright refusal to be ruled by an unaccountable government. You on the other hand scream to empower just such a government every time you visit these boards.

Be honest with those reading your drivel and yourself, your posts do not represent white Christian Americans as a group, in fact they don't even represent the faction of white Americans you claim to speak for the "Alt-Right"......If they did you'd have other people with the ability to express themselves clearing up your poorly worded and incoherent posts...There is no real "we" is there? No flesh and blood person with whom you discuss things before you come here posting as though you speak for a group?

If there was even one semi-intelligent person with whom you shared discourse they would help you express yourself clearly.

If there was even one semi-intelligent person with whom you shared discourse they would help you understand your failures in logic and philosophy.

Your tenacity is admirable but for the love of God learn to be tenacious about issues of substance.

Interesting.

I never claimed to hate whites. In your eyes, is that a prerequisite for being in the liberty movement? Since when does one need to be in a "closet" to not hate a race? Is it white guilt or something else? Why is it that you appear to judge white people differently? That seems to me to be the epitome of racism, yet you fling out accusations of same to others. Odd. It seems to stem from a hatred of white people. Why is that? I find the dysfunction curious, so please provide detail.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 07-30-2016 at 01:48 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting.

I never claimed to hate whites. In your eyes, is that a prerequisite for being in the liberty movement? Since when does one need to be in a "closet" to not hate a race? What is shocking is that you have come out as such a racist and you seem to be proud of it. How long have you hated white people? What does it stem from? I find the dysfunction curious, so please provide detail.
    Do you hate racists?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    What makes you think that you're a part of my culture?

My ancestors came here in the 1700's too and I can prove it, can you?

The "values, traditions and history" of my ancestors "Anglo Saxon Protestants" includes such basic tenants as self-sufficiency and the outright refusal to be ruled by an unaccountable government. You on the other hand scream to empower just such a government every time you visit these boards.

Be honest with those reading your drivel and yourself, your posts do not represent white Christian Americans as a group, in fact they don't even represent the faction of white Americans you claim to speak for the "Alt-Right"......If they did you'd have other people with the ability to express themselves clearing up your poorly worded and incoherent posts...There is no real "we" is there? No flesh and blood person with whom you discuss things before you come here posting as though you speak for a group?

If there was even one semi-intelligent person with whom you shared discourse they would help you express yourself clearly.

If there was even one semi-intelligent person with whom you shared discourse they would help you understand your failures in logic and philosophy.

Your tenacity is admirable but for the love of God learn to be tenacious about issues of substance.
    Seriously, you are a smart man. You know damn well what he is talking about.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Do you hate racists?
    No, I do not hate Erowe; however, I do find him somewhat irritating at times.
    ================

Do you hate racists?
    I don't.

Most racists are honest whereas most people who claim they're not are being dishonest.

Personally I'm ambiguous about the issue and just "hate" people who disagree with me...

Seriously, you are a smart man. You know damn well what he is talking about.
    I'm going to stay on his semi-literate ass until the lad quits lumping other people into his ideas of 'Alt-Right' or 'Anglo Saxon Protestants'.

Every one of us who posts here posts our opinions in the first person unless we're trying to rally others by employing inclusive vernacular, a tactic I wholeheartedly disagree with.

I'm going to stay on his semi-literate ass until the lad quits lumping other people into his ideas of 'Alt-Right' or 'Anglo Saxon Protestants'.

Every one of us who posts here posts our opinions in the first person unless we're trying to rally others by employing inclusive vernacular, a tactic I wholeheartedly disagree with.
    Yet, you don't seem to hold the cultural Marxist, hate America crowd to the same strict set of requirements.
    ================

Yet, you don't seem to hold the cultural Marxist, hate America crowd to the same strict set of requirements.
    They don't claim to speak for me.

They don't claim to speak for me.
    Where is he speaking for you?

Unless you are desiring the dissolution of our country, we do live in a nation here. A nation with western culture and once upon a time, a set of principles upon which we were founded. Not perfect, but one hell of a lot better than anything man had created anywhere.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 07-30-2016 at 02:23 AM.
    ================

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast