View Poll Results: Would you fight and die for the USA?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! Merica Fuck Yeah!

0 0%
  • NO! Fuckin way

9 64.29%
  • Maybe? (explain in comments)

5 35.71%
  • Undecided cuz you just can't think.

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you fight and die for the USA? Volunteer force only no draft.

Would you fight and die for the USA? Volunteer force only no draft.

Given the current state of the USA would you fight and die for the country?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For the country? As in, We the People, in the event they show any signs of pulling their heads out of their asses?

Or for Hunter Biden's natural gas profits?

Militia, maybe. $#@! the army and the crooks who dispatch it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-08-2022 at 09:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I have no interest in protecting the (dis)united States of America
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Already did that at 17. 1974.. do the math.

May step up in defense of..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

No I would not fight and die for Biden's America.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I find it ironic that the colors of the bars on the poll results looks like a Ukrainian flag.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Will any neo cons actually fight?

Maybe the problem is citizens stopped fighting for America years ago and let it become what it is today. A person is not born obese or get that way in one day.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Uncle Smedley said there were only two legitimate reasons to go to war: to defend your home or to defend the bill of rights.

I'd be willing to do both.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Probably, but would depend on the circumstances. I'm not going to go fight Russians in Ukraine so the presidents son has enough money for hookers and crack.

I would fight if my homeland were being invaded... with some caveats....

- Only if there was a chance of victory. I would not fight a losing battle. My home, land, and personal possessions are not worth my life. My attitude on this may change with age. For example I know old guys that would rather die than be forced off their land. I'm not mentally there yet.

Since it is highly unlikely the US mainland will ever have to defend an invading army, then I probably would not have to make this choice.

- If another part of the US were being invaded, and that invasion would cause my home to be occupied, then yeah, I would probably be willing to go to another part of the US to fight there. Again, assuming a chance of victory.

- I would be probably completely unwilling to go abroad to fight a foreign army for any reason, even if they are starting to stage for an invasion. The whole idea of "fight them over there so we don't have to fight them at home" is neocon propaganda. The oceans protect us from invasion and will for the foreseeable future.

- Same with the place being taken over by tyrants. I would absolutely be willing to fight if a chance of victory were possible. Otherwise I would bug out. For example if I lived in Hong Kong or even Nazi Germany, or Cuba, I would not stay and fight, I would get the hell out. Why? Because there was zero chance of victory in any of those places.

Selfish some may say, but I still see self-preservation as the main priority. Again, my attitude may change with age and honestly could be more situation specific than the vague hypothetical generalities here on the interwebtubes.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Uncle Smedley said there were only two legitimate reasons to go to war: to defend your home or to defend the bill of rights.

I'd be willing to do both.
    You are much more succinct than I ;-)
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I voted of course for the third option since I've gotten very picky over the yrs about what is and is not worth defending. I only regret Danke isnt here to vote for the Merica $#@! yeah option.
    Do something Danke

With careful polling you could even get cowardly leftists to answer they would fight. Which america are you defending? Drag queen story hour at the inner city public school? Killing babies ? forcing cold shots and face masks ? tax the rich ? pfft all the marxists will go for that. There are more of them than there are bill of rights guys like AF.
    Do something Danke

overseas NO.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

No, I would not fight and die for central banks, corporations and lobbyists (Deep State). I would not even for the CONstitution, where masses of 51% infringe upon me by way of “representation”.

The Declaration of Independence is a pretty good read.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As others have said, depends. Certainly not for the DC cartel. I'd have to really be somehow convinced that the side I'd be fighting for is for defending the Constitution and protecting our rights. In a scenario where DC is fighting some foreign invader, I'm not getting involved. That's not my fight anymore than I would expect an average Mexican to fight in between their warring cartels.

There's been a trend lately where conservatives and libertarians are having arguments about which leftist authoritarian system is the least bad and I can't imagine a worse thing to argue. You'll see people try and say that fascism or communism is better. I just want to avoid all forms of leftist authoritarianism. It's like trying to pick the best tasting fecal matter. Stop tasting $#@!

The whole concept of I hate Biden, Pelosi, et al and then to say you would go fight for them if some other party brings the fight to US soil is pretty stupid for me. In such a scenario I'm waiting it out and will deal with the victor of such a conflict after the fact.

I would fight and die for freedom for myself and those around me. How far that 'around me' goes depends on a few factors of course.
    "I am a bird"

At this point I’ll probably root for the invaders. Let them clean out DC and then once the dust settles clear them out with patriots…

I can dream, right?
    No - No - No - No

I would not lay down my life for this country and its institutions in its current form, no.
    If we are invaded and my home is threatened, that's a different matter.

But no, I will not lay my life down for the woke military, the aggressive industrial military complex, etc.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Maybe Putin would be willing to liberate us.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I voted of course for the third option since I've gotten very picky over the yrs about what is and is not worth defending. I only regret Danke isnt here to vote for the Merica $#@! yeah option.
    I think the poll may have a multiple choices so you can channel his spirit and vote twice. LOL

Fight and if necessary die for my own my native land and its folk -YES! Bear Arms for a corrupt criminal treasonous to the Republic regime owned by the likes of G. Soros- NO!! The soldiers being discharged for refusing the Death Jab will recognize the way they have been Blessed in future years. That said any UN Peace Keeper or similar globalist filth seen on American soil is fair game.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    We get invaded, sure.
    We are being invaded right now across the southern border.

Quote Originally Posted by paleocon1 View Post
    We are being invaded right now across the southern border.
    If really true...Hello Border States National Guards

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    If really true...Hello Border States National Guards
    The Biden Regime is furious that Texas might start defending its southern border against the prog fifth column being brought in.

Quote Originally Posted by paleocon1 View Post
    The Biden Regime is furious that Texas might start defending its southern border against the prog fifth column being brought in.
    Border States should have done this long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Already did that at 17. 1974.. do the math.

May step up in defense of..
    ....my family and close friends...
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    At this point I’ll probably root for the invaders. Let them clean out DC and then once the dust settles clear them out with patriots…

I can dream, right?
    Yes, me too.. Putin for President sounds good.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast