Thread: Kanye from 2017 on JayZ feud, Hillary, Obama, MAGA, Zuckerberg and death squads

Kanye from 2017 on JayZ feud, Hillary, Obama, MAGA, Zuckerberg and death squads

Sometimes to understand Kanye you have to listen to Kanye. There's a whole lot more going on here than just politics. JayZ threatened to kill Kanye's career. Kanye's worried about physical death threats from JayZ (real or imagined). Kanye's DONDA organization if $53 million in debt. Mark Zuckerberg offered to help but renigged. MAGA. Hillary Clinton is a sore loser. And....well watch it yourself.

Donda is named after his deceased mother and it is a charitable organization. A week ago Kanye announced a "make Chicago great again" inner city investment plan based on Donda. See: http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2018/04/k...ogram-chicago/

Donda has gone from being $53 million in debt (according to Kanye's rant) to being able to dole out grands in 1 year.

Now I ain't mad at him. "Getting off the plantation" doesn't mean not being a democrat and/or being a republican. It means having actual financial independence. Kanye may be on his way to not being dependent on radio airplay on Addidas contracts or any other controlled mechanism to make money. We'll see what happens.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump for @dannno. If you want to understand Kanye listen to Kanye. Kanye can speak for himself. He doesn't need PJW or Scott Adams to speak for him. He has not hired them to be his official spokespersons and he is not their slave.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Jay Z, Beyoncé, and Taylor Swift = Illuminati shills

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    Jay Z, Beyoncé, and Taylor Swift = Illuminati shills
    Mein Fuhrerin! I can $#@!post!