Thread: [Fake] Wikileaks Gives Hillary An Ultimatum: QUIT, Or We Dump Something Life-Destroying

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

[Fake] Wikileaks Gives Hillary An Ultimatum: QUIT, Or We Dump Something Life-Destroying

Here's hoping...

http://thelastlineofdefense.org/wikileaks-gives-hillary-an-ultimatum-quit-or-we-dump-something-life-destroying/

Wikileaks Gives Hillary An Ultimatum: QUIT, Or We Dump Something Life-Destroying

On Sunday, Wikileaks gave Hillary Clinton less than a 24-hour window to drop out of the race or they will dump something that will destroy her “completely.”

Recently, Julian Assange confirmed that WikiLeaks was not working with the Russian government, but in their pursuit of justice they are obligated to release anything that they can to bring light to a corrupt system – and who could possibly be more corrupt than Crooked Hillary?
    “The Clinton camp has been able to project a neo-McCarthyist hysteria that Russia is responsible for everything. Hillary Clinton has stated multiple times, falsely, that 17 US intelligence agencies had assessed that Russia was the source of our publications. That’s false – we can say that the Russian government is not the source,” Assange said in a recent interview. “Hillary Clinton is just one person. I actually feel quite sorry for Hillary Clinton as a person, because I see someone who is eaten alive by their ambitions, tormented literally to the point where they become sick – for example faint – as a result of going on, and going with their ambitions. But she represents a whole network of people, and a whole network of relationships with particular states.”
    “Hey, @HillaryClinton, you have until Monday to drop out, or we will destroy you completely,” the cryptic tweet says.

It is unknown what information WikiLeaks has that has not already been released. Is it proof that Bill molested children when he was with his friend Epstein? Is it something, dare I say, worse?
    Part of me hopes that she stays in the race so we can find out what it is. The rest of me just wants her gone.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope they drop the bomb and then she drops out.
    I am the spoon.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Are you sure Wikileaks made this threat?

I didnt see that on their Twitter page

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    I didnt see that on their Twitter page
    No active script on the tweet is the giveaway.

Another twist. Best election ever (except for the outcome, of course).
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Anything good would have been in the first batch of releases.

They've got nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    No active script on the tweet is the giveaway.
    Nor does it sound like something they would say in those words

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Are you sure Wikileaks made this threat?
    I don't know, I just read the article. Didn't check twitter.

Here's your site:

DISCLAIMER: The Resistance may include information from sources that may or may not be reliable and facts that don’t necessarily exist. All articles should be considered satirical and any and all quotes attributed to actual people complete and total baloney.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Yawn, ok. She was supposed to be in jail last week.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Here's your site:

DISCLAIMER: The Resistance may include information from sources that may or may not be reliable and facts that don’t necessarily exist. All articles should be considered satirical and any and all quotes attributed to actual people complete and total baloney.
    Well awe $#@!... there is two minutes of my time I will never get back from reading that article.

Sorry for the click bait everyone ��

She's obviously never going to drop out nor is she going to fall to her knees and cry to God for forgiveness so just let it out.

Dump:

They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.