Thread: Well Looking Through Some Canadian News Sites, Trump has Deployed a Troll Army

Post Well Looking Through Some Canadian News Sites, Trump has Deployed a Troll Army

Well Looking Through Some Canadian News Sites, Trump has Deployed a Troll Army

As usual rather then Ted Cruz making the Canadian headline stories its actual Trump. And not for the good reasons. As i was looking at the some of news sites and under the comment sections.

I was rather surprised the moment of trolls for Trump. Its almost comical. Its almost as if Trump has Deployed a Troll Army to challenge anyone no matter where anti-trump users might live or are.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post

As usual rather then Ted Cruz making the Canadian headline stories its actual Trump. And not for the good reasons. As i was looking at the some of news sites and under the comment sections.

I was rather surprised the moment of trolls for Trump. Its almost comical. Its almost as if Trump has Deployed a Troll Army to challenge anyone no matter where anti-trump users might live or are.
    Examples?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilf View Post
    Examples?
    On CBC, Canadian version of huffington post, national post. Mostly when its US politics.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/marco-r...nors-1.3499862

That's why I like Trump.....the other candidates will have to pay back lots of favours, Trump is financing himself.
    The established political elite is terrified of Trump.

I imagine they will hire more professional protestors to disrupt Trump events.

AngryCanadian's evil twin on this site is a Trump supporter
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

On CBC, Canadian version of huffington post, national post. Mostly when its US politics.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/marco-r...nors-1.3499862
    Are your sure that they are Canadian?

I'd imagine it's self-deploying. The anger at the corporate media is at a fever pitch across the board, so it's no surprise that people come out of the woodwork to give them the what-for.

... don't forget that idiot, Stephan Molyneux

Is that because so many Canadians vote in US elections?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    ... don't forget that idiot, Stephan Molyneux
    He's definitely not an idiot, he is right about a lot of things and is extremely smart and well researched.. Trump is his big weakness.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

From what I hear people are fed up in Canada over mass immigration and the changing demographics. People therefore might be sympathetic to a Nationalist like Trump across the border that talks about stemming the flow immigrants. It opens the door and discussion in Canada for nationalist anti-immigrant candidates.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    From what I hear people are fed up in Canada over mass immigration and the changing demographics. People therefore might be sympathetic to a Nationalist like Trump across the border that talks about stemming the flow immigrants. It opens the door and discussion in Canada for nationalist anti-immigrant candidates.
    Not really.

Not really.
    I vocal minority maybe.

Could A Donald Trump Emerge In Canada?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/jack-je...b_9509192.html
    For one thing 51% of them hold a very negative view of Muslims. More than one in three holds very negative views of immigrants. Negative opinion about Canadian multiculturalism and official bilingualism are also amongst things viewed unfavorably by the majority of Canadians that apparently appreciate Trump. But, the public opinion survey does not give the impression that the Canadian political terrain is fertile for Trump's style of anti-immigrant populism. Even so, it remains necessary to be vigilant in Canada as a significant minority of Canadians is anxious about immigration and there is a continued need to address some concerns when they arise.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

I vocal minority maybe.

Could A Donald Trump Emerge In Canada?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/jack-je...b_9509192.html
    [/QUOTE]Nearly three in four Canadians hold a negative view of Trump compared with one in four expressing negative feelings about Hillary Clinton[/QUOTE]

Also this:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...vene-1.3013592

Is he running for Prime Minister too?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    AngryCanadian's evil twin on this site is a Trump supporter
    By all means i am no Trump Supporter i assume that other canadian is a Harper voter to :P

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The biggest mistake that this new current government was leading 10,000 Allegedly Syrians into Canada. I highly doubt how many actually came through in and just this sunday these migrants had the guts to protest agaisnt Assad and Putin, that really made my blood boil.

By all means i am no Trump Supporter i assume that other canadian is a Harper voter to :P
    So, does that mean your are happy with Trudeau?

The biggest mistake that this new current government was leading 10,000 Allegedly Syrians into Canada. I highly doubt how many actually came through in and just this sunday these migrants had the guts to protest agaisnt Assad and Putin, that really made my blood boil.
    You do recognize that these most of these people came through refugee camp through Jordan not Turkey.*

*(Note, I do oppose bringing in the refugee through taxpayer money but I do prefer this method: https://fee.org/articles/canadas-pri...efugee-system/)

Harper > Tito
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Harper > Tito
    Harper > Bush.
    The Harper family have a warm relationship with the Bush family believe it or not.

You do recognize that these most of these people came through refugee camp through Jordan not Turkey.*

*(Note, I do oppose bringing in the refugee through taxpayer money but I do prefer this method: https://fee.org/articles/canadas-pri...efugee-system/)
    I do and most refugees alleged Syrian refugees are government sponsored.

Bosnian who are Muslim and came to Canada never had this kind of treatment. Most had being helped by the red cross

I do and most refugees alleged Syrian refugees are government sponsored.

Bosnian who are Muslim and came to Canada never had this kind of treatment. Most had being helped by the red cross
    True, but wouldn't it been risky for alleged refugee not from Syria come to an UN refugee camp in Jordan? Also, is it the media treatment that annoys you the most?

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic