Thread: Good now we are going to get state tariffs ie mailorder sales taxes nationwide.

Good now we are going to get state tariffs ie mailorder sales taxes nationwide.

With Fing Trump as the republican leader, collection of mail order sales taxes is going to be your new future. Screwing the small online business owners, that will now be forced into being snitches in reporting what out of state customers bought to the state governments or will have to keep track and or collect for thousands of different sales tax districts. Small online businesses will be crushed under the paperwork. The brick and mortar businesses that are all into this government protectionism may find that once in place they will be required to check the ID of every customer that walks through their door. If they are out of state they will need to look up the tax district the customer is from and collect accordingly and remit to that state. Yeaw it will be MEGA great!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...tIbdut1YJ9-TNP

http://www.governing.com/topics/fina...rt-states.html
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am state tax exempt in my business .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am state tax exempt in my business .
    Don't worry they will find a way to tax that exemption. This was ruled as unconstitutional about 20 years ago by the SCOTUS, but now Kennedy and Trumps stupid appointee Gorsuch have encouraged SD to bring it to them again. Personally the paperwork will probably destroy my business.

https://www.law.com/nationallawjourn...20180214223200
    Last edited by klamath; 03-14-2018 at 09:05 PM.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Don't worry they will find a way to tax that exemption. This was ruled as unconstitutional about 20 years ago by the SCOTUS, but now Kennedy and Trumps stupid appointee Gorsuch have encouraged SD to bring it to them again. Personally the paperwork will probably destroy my business.
    Hopefully no new taxes of any kind can ever make it through the House .

Well, the jackass in chief has recently increased taxes dramatically, without a peep from the House.

Does that count as the House endorsing a tax increase?

ahh..There is currently a rider attached to a spending bill that is to be voted on next week that will give the states the right to force out of state businesses to become their tax collectors on this. Trump is all for it and he even sent a an amicus to the SCOTUS supporting this new tax collection system.