Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: So, I hope it is now perfectly clear...

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Well, it was pretty minimal, but I guess some people thought it looked 'beautiful' on TV. Do you have an explanation or that? Why did they bomb the airstrip and leave them with a working airstrip?
    Really it doesn't matter. It's an act of war and makes the neocons and globalists happy. Maybe Trump thinks it's enough to make him look strong, but not completely evil because there weren't "high" casualties. Who knows how these psychotic warmongers justify their behavior to themselves. I'm just pretty surprised and disappointed to see long time posters minimize it. I doubt anyone did the same for Trump's predecessors. Why does he get the benefit of the doubt? Because AJ thinks it's genius?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    That "one inch" the Kremlin talked about . . .
    jets were still taking off while the tomahawks were hitting targets.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Maybe he did it to teach Ivanka a lesson. Blow up an empty airfield, let the media sensationalize the whole thing, then when Ivanka finds out it was all for not she can stay the $#@! out of it next time, and not encourage her husband. Oh, and maybe she will finally let her husband get laid.

I'm hearing through progressive channels that they are actually starting to lean toward the gas attacks not being from Assad, I was never able to get through to them when Obama was in office.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Maybe he did it to teach Ivanka a lesson. Blow up an empty airfield, let the media sensationalize the whole thing, then when Ivanka finds out it was all for not she can stay the $#@! out of it next time, and not encourage her husband. Oh, and maybe she will finally let her husband get laid.

I'm hearing through progressive channels that they are actually starting to lean toward the gas attacks not being from Assad, I was never able to get through to them when Obama was in office.
    Trump must be the smartest person in the world to you huh? Everything he does has some deep meaning and life lesson attached to it. So wise, so smart!!
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

You are absolutely correct, this is a small price to pay for getting the first family affairs in order. /sarcasm
    Last edited by timosman; 04-08-2017 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Make sure people know it's sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You are absolutely correct, this is a small price to pay for getting the first family affairs in order.

Trump supporter logic. Using the United States army to bomb a sovereign country as a family lesson is okay with them!
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

He would be a time traveler if this theory was correct. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Trump supporter logic. Using the United States army to bomb a sovereign country as a family lesson is okay with them!
    Where is your logic? Even a Trump supporter would not make this argument. I am sorry for not putting /s in my post. It seems the tensions are running high today and people are getting slowly off their rockers.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Where is your logic? Even a Trump supporter would not make this argument. I am sorry for not putting /s in my post. It seems the tensions are running high today and people are getting slowly off their rockers.
    Actually a Trump supporter DID make this argument but my bad for not detecting your sarcasm. +rep

@danno what Trump did certainly is up for interpretation. But as Cernovich twitted. His supporters are not useful idiots. We have our own critical minds.
    @klamath I beg to disagree. I might be unuseful for your hardcore lalaland libertarian dreams' implementations. However I am no idiot concerning Trump. I supported him because he was the best candidate to destroy the media and red pilled many people. Thanks to Trump many red necks see Rand Paul upvoted to 8k on Reddit The Donald.
    I did not support strikes on Syria. But I am smart enough to understand why he was pushed and eventually decided to strike.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    ^^^Good. Too bad so many others chose wrongly.
    Which one would have best given you the world government that you are seeking?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post

...hopefully someday ?you republicans [and democrats too---but there aren't any here, tmk] get the memo that ?your stinking ($)elections are fraudulent...and that participating in these fraudulent ($)elections is terribly destructive to any honest attempt to improve the mi$erable exi$ting order...

...if you want to/must participate in ($)elections/voting for 'legitimate' local issues, etc...please consider writing F@#& YOU! (in extra heavy lead) in the write-in box of any political race where they offer you nothing but republicrats (that's all of them ime)..

...stop voting for/affirming the stinking republicans and democrats, it only encourages the gd fools...one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind...

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    When can we admit there are only like 3 actual conservative Republicans?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

To put things INTO PERSPECTIVE

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    "Protect American interests" is foreign policy code for taking other people's stuff by force. The only justification for armed violence is SELF DEFENSE.
    bull$#@!.

in Rand's case - it is trying move us back into an America First outlook on foreign policy.

Jan2017

Well, it was pretty minimal, but I guess some people thought it looked 'beautiful' on TV. Do you have an explanation or that? Why did they bomb the airstrip and leave them with a working airstrip?
    Here's a Russian Su-22 purportedly taking off "post US strike" . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4r35SnvNmI

This says (in subtitles) the runway was cleared and operational "by noon" [after 3:45am local time attack]
    (that second word in Russian title is "Tomahawk")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfWcXkgyzio

It also says (in subtitles) it is verified that the chemical agent attack in Idlib province "was organized" by "the Jabhat an-Nusra militants"
    also, a video shot of a Raytheon label on a fragment about a minute and a half in.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 04-09-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    bull$#@!.

in Rand's case - it is trying move us back into an America First outlook on foreign policy.
    LOL - And it was a Germany First outlook on foreign policy to invade Poland? And it was justifiable because it was in 'German Interests'?

LOL - And it was a Germany First outlook on foreign policy to invade Poland? And it was justifiable because it was in 'German Interests'?
    Go away sock puppet. This forum is overrun with new fake accounts.. How can a Mars 2017 account have so much rep. This rep has becoming meaningless. Seems you can print reputation at will.

I want to see only replies from people verified as true members.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Go away sock puppet. This forum is overrun with new fake accounts.. How can a Mars 2017 account have so much rep. This rep has becoming meaningless. Seems you can print reputation at will.

...any post which exposes trumplings as gd fools, apologists for warmongers and terrorists, etc., is generated by 'fake members' the same way any news that exposes trump is 'fake news'...

...you republicans need a place just for yourselves...the same way little leaguers need a league of their own...

So, I hope it is now perfectly clear...
    yes, yes... for quite some time now.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post

I guess even the lowest forms of attack can be a springboard for a 'teaching moment'. So here's my best shot:

First off I'll address a side-issue: neither you nor ARealConservative have responded to my argument. Both resorted to name calling. This is a reliable sign that my comment about the immorality of War in pursuit of "national interests" triggered a deep cognitive dissonance -- Part of your brain knows I'm right, but your ego has erected an emergency wall to full realization of this, so you reflexively attack my person. Please stop being dishonest with yourself, friends.

Secondly, my high reputation with few posts probably results from my posts on a Ron Paul forum reflecting RON PAUL's OPINIONS. So let's take a quick look at those. What kind of war does Ron Paul consider justifiable?

"The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence. All initiation of force is a violation of someone else's rights, whether initiated by an individual or the state, for the benefit of an individual or group of individuals, even if it's supposed to be for the benefit of another individual or group of individuals. Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense." - Ron Paul, Freedom Under Siege (1987)

Ron Paul explicitly has pointed-to the perverse code-speak of "national interest" in foreign policy as a cover for the interests of special interest groups connected to policy makers. I didn't find the best quote of this but this at least indicates the direction of his thinking:

"Capitalism cherishes voluntary contracts ... not privileged government contracts to the military-industrial complex, and a foreign policy controlled by corporate interests and overseas investments." - Ron Paul, Has Capitalism Failed? (2002)

"Special interests and the demented philosophy of conquest have driven most wars throughout history." -
    Ron Paul, Statement on the Iraq War Resolution (February 14, 2007)

"Imagine [...] that thousands of armed foreign troops were constantly patrolling American streets in military vehicles. Imagine they were here under the auspices of "keeping us safe" or "promoting democracy" or "protecting their strategic interests." - Ron Paul, Imagine (2009)

So to summarize, saying that you are pursuing your "interests" as a justification for raping your neighbors wife (I needed sex!) stealing your neighbors car (It's in my interest to have a car!) or killing his dog (I was interested in seeing what it felt like!) is immoral and evil. Just as is your defense of it.
    Last edited by merkelstan; 04-10-2017 at 05:19 PM.

you are comparing words with actions.

$#@!ing nut jobs all over the place these days

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    you are comparing words with actions.

$#@!ing nut jobs all over the place these days
    "But ponies are not toothbrushes"

We were discussing illegitmate justifications for war, which Rand Paul offered. So yes, words are the subject.
    Last edited by merkelstan; 04-10-2017 at 08:02 PM.

"But ponies are not toothbrushes"

We were discussing illegitmate justifications for war, which Rand Paul offered. So yes, words are the subject.
    illegitimate justifications are words - war is an action and the subject of our debate.

~$#@!ing nut jobs all over the place these days

Jan2017

In addition to words . . . and the pictures and videos
    what are gonna be the "numbers" to help make it all crystal clear for the Syrian scorecard (?)

Trump batting average ? .983
    (a solid 58 hits out of 59 tries, using stats from US scorekeepers like Brian Williams maybe)

Trump spent how much in operational costs and weapons in this day (?)
    Trump ever get to spend more in a day (?)

Jus' wonderin'

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Why are you acting like you didn't seek it out yourself?

You were told what you were supporting and you went into full bitch mode in defense of it. Now you have your One World Government, and rather than be happy and pleasant about your victory, here you are continuing to spit vitriol at people who you wrongly believe to love One World Government as much as you do, but prefer a different figurehead than the one you like.

'I did the bidding of the One World Government, and responded to the false flag by killing children, because my daughter told me to.' Oh, you're so right. What a delightful and charming figurehead you chose for this One World Government! Who couldn't be charmed by a figurehead who so loves his daughter that he'll kill innocent civilians on her whim (and cop a feel of her hips every chance he gets)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I am glad that I am not saved by the grace of government, but by the grace of God. The quality of my life and relationships are not affected by what government does. It can definitely make it more expensive, but I am still free to love and be loved by family and friends.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I am glad that I am not saved by the grace of government, but by the grace of God. The quality of my life and relationships are not affected by what government does. It can definitely make it more expensive, but I am still free to love and be loved by family and friends.
    The quality of your life is not affected by what this government does? That's a neat trick. You should be so kind as to let us in on your secret.

So, while you are basking fat and happy in your faith, what of your brothers and sisters in Syria? Is it not true that what you do for (or unto) the least of these innocent bystanders in Syria, you do unto Him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The quality of your life is not affected by what this government does? That's a neat trick. You should be so kind as to let us in on your secret.

So, while you are basking fat and happy in your faith, what of your brothers and sisters in Syria? Is it not true that what you do for (or unto) the least of these innocent bystanders in Syria, you do unto Him?
    Good to see you...

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing...wish I could ignore government as well.

Kind of tough when these $#@!s are hut hutting around all over...

I guess even the lowest forms of attack can be a springboard for a 'teaching moment'. So here's my best shot:

First off I'll address a side-issue: neither you nor ARealConservative have responded to my argument. Both resorted to name calling. This is a reliable sign that my comment about the immorality of War in pursuit of "national interests" triggered a deep cognitive dissonance -- Part of your brain knows I'm right, but your ego has erected an emergency wall to full realization of this, so you reflexively attack my person. Please stop being dishonest with yourself, friends.

Secondly, my high reputation with few posts probably results from my posts on a Ron Paul forum reflecting RON PAUL's OPINIONS. So let's take a quick look at those. What kind of war does Ron Paul consider justifiable?

"The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence. All initiation of force is a violation of someone else's rights, whether initiated by an individual or the state, for the benefit of an individual or group of individuals, even if it's supposed to be for the benefit of another individual or group of individuals. Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense." - Ron Paul, Freedom Under Siege (1987)

Ron Paul explicitly has pointed-to the perverse code-speak of "national interest" in foreign policy as a cover for the interests of special interest groups connected to policy makers. I didn't find the best quote of this but this at least indicates the direction of his thinking:

"Capitalism cherishes voluntary contracts ... not privileged government contracts to the military-industrial complex, and a foreign policy controlled by corporate interests and overseas investments." - Ron Paul, Has Capitalism Failed? (2002)

"Special interests and the demented philosophy of conquest have driven most wars throughout history." -
    Ron Paul, Statement on the Iraq War Resolution (February 14, 2007)

"Imagine [...] that thousands of armed foreign troops were constantly patrolling American streets in military vehicles. Imagine they were here under the auspices of "keeping us safe" or "promoting democracy" or "protecting their strategic interests." - Ron Paul, Imagine (2009)

So to summarize, saying that you are pursuing your "interests" as a justification for raping your neighbors wife (I needed sex!) stealing your neighbors car (It's in my interest to have a car!) or killing his dog (I was interested in seeing what it felt like!) is immoral and evil. Just as is your defense of it.

It appears cognitive dissonance is not only a defense mechanism of the trumpkin, but it is actually an ideal they strive for!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast