Thread: Lindsey Graham Still Has NO HEARINGS SCHEDULED on FISA Court Abuse

Lindsey Graham Still Has NO HEARINGS SCHEDULED on FISA Court Abuse

Surprise!

On May 1, 2019 Lindsey Graham, the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, promised investigations on how the Mueller probe started.

He made the the comments during testimony by US Attorney General Bill Barr in front of the US Senate.

But Lindsey Graham lied.

Senator Lindsey Graham is a fraud.

Lindsey Graham has scheduled NO COMMITTEE HEARINGS on the largest political scandal in US history — the Spygate scandal.

Lindsey Graham has refused to call in any FBI, CIA, or State Department operatives who lied to the FISA Court and then spied on opposition candidate Donald Trump and then President Donald Trump.

Here is the list of the Senate Judiciary Committee hearings since Lindsey Graham made that lie back on May 1, 2019.

Recently Lindsey Graham announced he had requested the Department of Justice to prepare 21 former and current Obama officials to testify before the US Senate.

But this was just another bluff by Lindsey Graham.

As Paul Sperry reported — Despite promising for several months now to hold hearings on the FISA Abuses/ #SpyGate and Biden-Burisma/Ukraine interference scandals, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham still has no hearings scheduled, according to his committee calendar:

Lindsey Graham and the Republican Senate have refused to investigate the scandals against Trump.

Whose side are they on?
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ygate-scandal/

Luckily Rand and Mike Lee are ready to fight to let the FISA programs expire. Will be interesting to see what happens.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not surprising since Graham is a scumbag neocon. He's all bark and no bite.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Not surprising since Graham is a scumbag neocon. He's all bark and no bite.
    I saw him do a Hannity interview once ages ago and he said he was going to investigate. I wonder if Sean is starting to feel that he is getting played by his neocon buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    I saw him do a Hannity interview once ages ago and he said he was going to investigate. I wonder if Sean is starting to feel that he is getting played by his neocon buddy.
    Hannity doesn’t want anything to happen to the FISA Court.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I can't haz mass arrests???
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Hannity doesn’t want anything to happen to the FISA Court.
    But he's obsessed with 'investigating the investigators' and the origins of the Mueller report. Lindsey has promised on his show numerous times when I've seen it that he will do that when in fact he has no intention of doing it...

But I thought that this administration and its cronies opposed domestic surveillance and they were going to end the FISA court system and take power away from the deep state and and and and and and and and and

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    FISA will bring down the house

Any day now

Trust the plan

The storm is coming

Wigga wagga
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    But I thought that this administration and its cronies opposed domestic surveillance and they were going to end the FISA court system and take power away from the deep state and and and and and and and and and
    Wigga wagga
    We are tracking FISA developments here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...llance-reforms

There is a big split in the GOP, the Senate and the House.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We are tracking FISA developments here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...llance-reforms

There is a big split in the GOP, the Senate and the House.

I don't see how that has anything to do with what I said. As you yourself say in the OP of the linked thread:

Trump admin wants to reauthorize all this junk.

Cognitive dissonance is a helluva drug
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I don't see how that has anything to do with what I said. As you yourself say in the OP of the linked thread:

Cognitive dissonance is a helluva drug
    There is an internal tug of war going on. Nobody knows what's going to happen with this. We need posters here to pressure their Members of Congress.

There is an internal tug of war going on. Nobody knows what's going to happen with this. We need posters here to pressure their Members of Congress.
    If the administration and nearly all GOP reps support unconstitutional domestic surveillance, then there is no internal tug of war.

This is propaganda. It is an information operation which is designed to to convince the credulous of something which is very explicitly not true.
    Pinochet is the model

If the administration and nearly all GOP reps support unconstitutional domestic surveillance, then there is no internal tug of war.

This is propaganda. It is an information operation which is designed to to convince the credulous of something which is very explicitly not true.
    No. GOP rep like Jim Jordan who is the top Republican on the judiciary committee is saying he wants reform. Then you have long term critics like Rand and Mike Lee in the Senate , the other side you have Lindsey Graham/Mitch McConnell and his crew. Then you have Democrats who also want reform.

Make no mistake this is going to be an epic battle.

Hannity is a neocon/teocon himself, so hes probably glad that investigation is getting delayed.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

No. GOP rep like Jim Jordan who is the top Republican on the judiciary committee is saying he wants reform.
    Saying.

There is a lot of saying.

Gym Jordan is a creature of the administration. If the administration does not want reform, he will not actually do anything.
    Pinochet is the model

Saying.

There is a lot of saying.

Gym Jordan is a creature of the administration. If the administration does not want reform, he will not actually do anything.

What about Sen, Mike Lee and Sen. Rand Paul? Are you going to denigrate them as well? They are fighting on this. Read the thread and the articles, spread them far.

We have 2 weeks to go.

What about Sen, Mike Lee and Sen. Rand Paul? Are you going to denigrate them as well?
    They are not insiders, nor are they in the administration, and do not represent any kind of an internal 'tug of war' as you described.

There are not two sides to some ongoing conflict, as both you and the article in the OP are pretending exist. It seems like shifting responsibility to an easy target (Graham) who will not suffer any actual repercussions from political pressure.
    Pinochet is the model

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They are not insiders, nor are they in the administration, and do not represent any kind of an internal 'tug of war' as you described.

There are not two sides to some ongoing conflict, as both you and the article in the OP are pretending exist. It seems like shifting responsibility to an easy target (Graham) who will not suffer any actual repercussions from political pressure.
    You couldn't be more wrong. The Dems are split on this and so are the GOP. They just pulled the bill from committee because they dont have the votes to pass it.

This a huge development. See the thread update with the link,

We have 2 weeks to keep up the pressure.

Lee/Rand are fighting this in the Senate and can build a bipartisan majority for reform.

You couldn't be more wrong. The Dems are split on this and so are the GOP. They just pulled the bill from committee because they dont have the votes to pass it.
    I was talking about the administration.

You said that there is an internal internal tug of war.

I said that's a myth. An intentionally created myth.

You then listed a couple of Republican senators.

I said they're not insiders nor are they in the administration.

Now you're talking about House Dems and a bill in the house judiciary committee.

The OP article is about investigations in the Senate. Here's the relevant quote, which suggests that there's Trump's side and then some other, mythical side.

Lindsey Graham and the Republican Senate have refused to investigate the scandals against Trump.

Whose side are they on?

So: What in the actual $#@! are you talking about? You're squirming around like Swordsmyth.
    Pinochet is the model

I was talking about the administration..
    Trump is the wild card. Read the latest developments. The battle is in Congress. Trump is no doubt waiting to see what happens. He hasn't come out and endorsed the clean authorization that Barr asked for at the Senate GOP lunch where Mike Lee and Rand Paul confronted him. Graham/McConnell are not going to win this battle.

Trump is the wild card.
    No, he has been very consistent in his support for domestic surveillance throughout his campaign and administration. Again, this is the propaganda. Among the many supposed qualities of the mythical, nonexistent Trump, it's that somehow he has concerns about the police state and surveillance state.

The battle is in Congress.
    Sure. Whatever you say.
    Trump is no doubt waiting to see what happens.
    Yeah, that seems like a thing that he does. Trump is the silent type who waits to see what the legislature decides before he weighs in on a topic. Right?

He hasn't come out and endorsed the clean authorization that Barr asked for
    He also hasn't endorsed the new Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich.
    Last edited by TheCount; 02-26-2020 at 05:01 PM.
    Pinochet is the model

No, he has been very consistent in his support for domestic surveillance throughout his campaign and administration. Again, this is the propaganda. Among the many supposed qualities of the mythical, nonexistent Trump, it's that somehow he has concerns about the police state and surveillance state.

Sure. Whatever you say.

Yeah, that seems like a thing that he does. Trump is the silent type who waits to see what the legislature decides before he weighs in on a topic. Right?

He also hasn't endorsed the new Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich.
    Stop multiquoting it's lame.

If Trump was fully behind Barr and a clean authorization he would have tweeted by now and accused Democrats of standing with terrorists or whatever. But he hasnt. There's a reason for that. He is no doubt hearing from Rand, Lee and Jordan and is stepping back. Just wait and see what happens. In the mean time posters here can pressure their Members of Congress.

Stop multiquoting it's lame.
    No. Especially no when I have to try and isolate individual points of your posts because there's nothing but air beneath the talking points.

If Trump was fully behind Barr and a clean authorization he would have tweeted by now and accused Democrats of standing with terrorists or whatever. But he hasnt. There's a reason for that. He is no doubt hearing from Rand, Lee and Jordan and is stepping back.
    Here's the problem with what you are saying: You are completely making $#@! up and/or consuming someone else's made-up $#@!.

By what means did you acquire your mystical knowledge of the real and hidden meanings behind Trump's lack of action?

Did you consult a tarot deck? Slaughter a goat and study its entrails?

Just wait and see what happens. In the mean time posters here can pressure their Members of Congress.
    Should posters also pressure the White House, or should they take it on the word of the shaman that Trump is already on their side?
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Marines are on standby with 1000s of sealed indictments ready for activation to bring down the pedo satanist cabal.

-Q