Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump Planning to Issue About 100 Pardons on Tuesday

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Also too much credit.

"Coward" still implies his heart was sort of in it or he "wanted to help".

No, he's not even Corporal Upham. He just IS a swamp creature and he is a liar. The only real question is how much of a setup was he from the beginning, but that doesn't change the facts of his record.

Pardons Bannon who was ripping off his supporters.
    Doesn't do a damn thing for the 100 or so lives he ruined (and some dead) by his lies, when they "stormed the capitol".

I'm sick of "poor victim Trump". Everyone who believed in him is the victim. They are all in an abusive relationship with a lying narcissist.
    True^

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I will just put this here...

Mitch McConnell Reportedly Threatened President Trump: “If You Pardon Julian Assange, We are Much More Likely to Convict You in an Impeachment Trial”
    Who would have thunk that next to Trump, Pence would end up looking super alpha. Pence received much much more serious threats but that did not stop from what he intended to do.

"Cucked and submissive" is trending:
    https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...04551239090177

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/st...09153975181317
    Surely this surprises nobody.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    So, another excuse for the gutless Orange Narcissist- gimme a break- if it had been Obama everyone would be shouting about his deep-state connections & cowardliness.
    Excuse? Really? Gutless would be giving himself a pardon of which he did not.

Easy enough to sit in your Ivory Tower and point fingers eh? For over four years this man has taken on more threats of prosecution and persecution than most and you call him gutless? SMDH
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not sure if "gutless" is the correct word either.
    Maybe corrupt, liar or despot would be more appropriate!

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Steve Bannon was pardoned after he had taken a cut from the $25 million that hundreds of thousands of gullible Trump supporters donated to build a private part of the US-Mexico border wall (what will happen to the great wall with Biden president?).
    Trump-Man-of-steel#post6976620

Elliott Broidy got much publicity for paying off a Playboy playmate to keep quiet, and after that boasted that he had an affair with her that got her pregnant!
    Donald pardoned Steve Mnuchin's long-time friend Broidy after he pleaded guilty over a scheme to lobby the Trump administration to drop an investigation into the looting of a Malaysian wealth fund.
    But it looks like his dirty business in the UAE is more interesting: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...8&p=8020#p6963

Ken Kurson, a friend of Ivanka Trump's husband Jared Kushner was charged with cyberstalking his ex-wife.
    Donald pardoned another friend of the family.
    Aleph-and-Dershowitz-lobby-for-Trump-pardons
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I will just put this here...

Mitch McConnell Reportedly Threatened President Trump: “If You Pardon Julian Assange, We are Much More Likely to Convict You in an Impeachment Trial”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...t-trial-video/

And this...

McTurdle... gutless wonder

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I'm not sure if "gutless" is the correct word either.
    Maybe corrupt, liar or despot would be more appropriate!

Yeah what was I thinking...ABC's investigative reporting brings nothing but Truth out. Way-to-go!!

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    McTurdle... gutless wonder
    Yep and a traitor. I wonder if his wife has connections to China? It seems lots of people in congress have connections to China--like Dianne Feinstein having a Chinese spy driver for 20 years.

Yeah what was I thinking...ABC's investigative reporting brings nothing but Truth out. Way-to-go!!
    What do I have to do with ABC?!?

So you support lying Donald "swamp draining" tactics of issuing pardons to his friends and family (including the father-in-law of Ivanka) and other white-collar criminals that have plundered hundreds of millions from "us"?
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

So where are these pardons? Did that even go through?

(Please quote me so I can see your reply)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

I would also like to see a list.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

I've started a thread a while ago that includes the latest pardons by lying "drain the swamp" Donald.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So you support lying Donald "swamp draining" tactics of issuing pardons to his friends and family (including the father-in-law of Ivanka) and other white-collar criminals that have plundered hundreds of millions from "us"?

Or if you're a close friend of the gang?!?

Steve Bannon was pardoned after he had taken a cut from the $25 million that hundreds of thousands of gullible Trump supporters donated to build a private part of the US-Mexico border wall (what will happen to the great wall with Biden president?).
    Trump-Man-of-steel#post6976620

Elliott Broidy got much publicity for paying off a Playboy playmate to keep quiet, and after that boasted that he had an affair with her that got her pregnant!
    Donald pardoned Steve Mnuchin's long-time friend Broidy after he pleaded guilty over a scheme to lobby the Trump administration to drop an investigation into the looting of a Malaysian wealth fund.
    But it looks like his dirty business in the UAE is more interesting: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...8&p=8020#p6963

Ken Kurson, a friend of Ivanka Trump's husband Jared Kushner was charged with cyberstalking his ex-wife.
    Donald pardoned another friend of the family.

Salomon Melgen was convicted of healthcare fraud and perjury. Donald commuted his sentence.

Kwame Kilpatrick, former Mayor of Detroit, was in prison for almost 7 years for a racketeering and bribery scheme while.
    He was forced to resigned as mayor in 2008, and was sentenced to 28 year.

Rick Renzi, former Arizona Representative, was convicted of extortion, bribery, insurance fraud, money laundering, and racketeering in 2013 and sentenced to 2 years in prison.
    Donald granted him a full pardon.

Duke Cunningham, ex-California representative, was convicted of taking $2.4 million in bribes from arms companies: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-...eople/13075508
    (https://archive.is/lppNE)

Easy enough to sit in your Ivory Tower and point fingers eh? For over four years this man has taken on more threats of prosecution and persecution than most and you call him gutless? SMDH
    No. Trump is gutless and dishonest. He should have pardoned Assange and Snowden right after the electoral college voted and then conceded the election. His concession speech could have talked about the election fraud and the need to work hard to prevent further fraud and asking all of his supporters to go to Georgia to make sure the GOP kept the senate. Had he done that it's unlikely that what happened on January 6th would have happened. Instead narcissist-in-chief let everything continue to be all about him. He gassed his supporters up into thinking they could somehow pressure Mike Pence and the rest of the GOP to somehow give him the election.

And so freaking what if the senate "convicts" him? He's already out of office. All that will mean is that they can also vote to bar him from running again. So what? The off chance that you could run again at age 78 is too much of a "sacrifice" for you to do the right thing? Forget him.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

You're the one sitting in your ivory tower & pointing fingers- and you can smack your damned head all you want.

This whole thing has been nothing but a charade- and I've been saying this since the last election- Kabuki Theatre up the ying yang for all desperate suckers to fall in line with TPTB's plans.

Now we have lockdowns, a false "plandemic", mandated masks & home prisons, more division than ever, a killer vaccine for the masses, the economy drowning with no probable return- and guess who fronted all that?

Clue: It wasn't Creepy Biden.
    There is no spoon.

What's wrong with you?!?
    So you find an article that I linked to that is nothing more than a list of the scum lying Donald pardoned.

You forgot to answer...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter

Massie: “The omission of Snowden, Assange, and Ulbricht, from the pardons and commutations list speaks volumes. The President went 0 for 3 in his final round with the swamp.”

https://www.twitter.com/RepThomasMas...28560323997697
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It appears Mitch did not oppose this pardon by Trump, unlike in case of Assange or Snodwen:

Rapper Kodak Black is still facing charge for 'raping 18-year-old in South Carolina hotel room in 2016' as he prepares for release from federal prison after Trump pardon

• Kodak Black, 23, was pardoned by President Donald Trump on Tuesday night
    • The rapper has spent the past two years in a federal penitentiary after being convicted of making a false statement in order to buy a firearm in 2019
    • He is set to be released halfway through his 46-month sentence
    • But Kodak's legal woes are far from over as he still faces a pending sexual assault case in Florence County, South Carolina

By Megan Sheets
    21 January 2021
    dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9173003/Kodak-Black-faces-sexual-assault-charge-South-Carolina-Trump-pardon.html

Kodak Black Charged With Rape Of South Carolina HS Student
    April 5, 2019
    “I’m hoping to get it up for disposition by then,” Clements said, after announcing the trial that was tentatively scheduled for April was continued to the later date. The rapper committed the crime in a hotel room after performing at a concert in Florence, Clements said. An arrest warrant accuses the 21-year-old rapper of committing the sexual assault in February 2016.
    hiphopwired.com/804977/kodak-black-charged-with-rape-of-south-carolina-hs-student/

All the BS you spout about Trump sounds just like it to me, $#@! I thought there was two of ya.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Thar's the Australian Broadcasting Corporation for $#@!'s sske
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Thar's the Australian Broadcasting Corporation for $#@!'s sske
    That makes them any less Fake? After the police raided them in 2017, for reporting the truth about Afghanistan, they have been controlled just like the rest of MSM.

Also, News Corp, is controlled by media baron Rupert Murdoch.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    All the BS you spout about Trump sounds just like it to me, $#@! I thought there was two of ya.

Never seen anybody effectively attack the deep state as hard as Trump did in my entire life. Far from perfect, but what do you expect? It's a formidable opponent with a lot of power.

When somebody else does a better job, let me know.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The Semi-Inside Story of Why Trump Refused to Pardon Snowden and Assange
    For months, Trump indicated -- publicly but especially privately -- that he was strongly considering pardoning NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden, and considering a pardon for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. Yet Trump vacated the White House on January 20, 2021 without doing either, leaving two of the prime enemies of the Deep State in exile and in prison, respectively. Why did Trump refuse to pardon two of the people who most bravely exposed the crimes and deceit of these security state agencies that targeted him? I share some insights from the work I did in trying to secure a pardon for each.
    https://rumble.com/vrxzct-video-titl...nowden-an.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123