Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: PATRIOTS Have stormed capitol building - Masses Breached Barriers

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Social distancing as FLOTUS, POTUS had promoted wasn't followed today.

.. and the Wall.

WASHINGTON, DC - JANUARY 06: A protester yells inside the Senate Chamber on January 06, 2021 in Washington, DC. Congress held a joint session today to ratify President-elect Joe Biden's 306-232 Electoral College win over President Donald Trump. Pro-T
    Seen several pics of this Guy..and a few with him.

Certainly not reflective of the Crowds there, or here... more like a Borat Parody..

I think Borat wore that hat once. /j
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I totally agree. I was giving Trump the benefit of the doubt but he's just set back the country big time. I think we're going to be stuck with the dems for a long time now.
    You are stuck with whomever the CIA selects from now on - now doubt they have concluded that stealing an election is like taking candy from a baby.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    These aren't protestors. These are violent criminals who belong in a cage away from humans.
    Lol. If they had all disobeyed D.C. firearm laws and came armed and continued to occupy the U.S. House then THAT would have been glorious. Maybe next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    These PATRIOTS rose to the occasion when the subhuman pieces of s h i t who claim to be judges refused to do their job.

More like seditious TRAITORS that are following blindly their cult leader. Banana republic stuff, similar to left wing insurrections in Latin America.

Quote Originally Posted by down-under View Post
    More like seditious TRAITORS that are following blindly their cult leader. Banana republic stuff, similar to left wing insurrections in Latin America.
    That's what the red-coats thought.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Yup, I totally agree with Rand.

And I think 99% of you guys who are supporting a takeover are internet cowards who aren't even remotely considering taking up arms.

So now the media is playing the race book. Rather ironic. So CBS reporter was just saying the crowd was made up of men, women, and children. Mostly white.

Worry about your own affairs, Australian.

Quote Originally Posted by familydog View Post
    Certainly ineffective at the very least. Rand always played too much footsy with the Establishment. He has now officially disrobed and assumed the position with it.

The sad part is that the left will still hate him and CNN will not say anything nice. Maybe Neil Cavuto will give him a high five.
    Respectfully dissent.

Rand Paul is not a Libertarian.

The states have no authority to certify elections procured by FRAUD.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Certainly ineffective at the very least. Rand always played too much footsy with the Establishment. He has now officially disrobed and assumed the position with it.

The sad part is that the left will still hate him and CNN will not say anything nice. Maybe Neil Cavuto will give him a high five.
    Respectfully dissent.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WHAT?

Since when is opposing election fraud "treason"

You are out of your cotton-picking mind.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

.. and the Wall.

WASHINGTON, DC - JANUARY 06: A protester yells inside the Senate Chamber on January 06, 2021 in Washington, DC. Congress held a joint session today to ratify President-elect Joe Biden's 306-232 Electoral College win over President Donald Trump. Pro-T
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Seen several pics of this Guy..and a few with him.

Certainly not reflective of the Crowds there, or here... more like a Borat Parody..

I think Borat wore that hat once. /j
    Not defending this situation, but if we are to take this as some sort of Tea Party moment, then he fits right in.

It's his Mohawk costume.

The problem with the Tea Party analogy is that their "Sam Adams" (Trump) not only lost control, but called the cops on them.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    That's what the red-coats thought.
    The red coats were fighting for a king.....so are the rioters that want to rip, sidestep the constitution to anoint cult leader trump as their next king. Read your political philosophy, this is a widely mob rule antidemocratic move, all encouraged by trump

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I'm not talking about what is advantageous to me or any other individual.

Right and wrong, good and bad, are not functions of what benefits and harms result to the winners and losers. If I steal something, the fact that I benefit from the act doesn't make it good, and what makes it bad goes deeper than the fact that another person suffers loss.

Look to other violent revolutions and consider the outcomes. The record is not good even when they are motivated by good causes. Much less so when they are motivated by bad ones. And again, by outcomes, I don't just mean material benefits and losses, but also the wickedness of the regimes that are set up in place of the old ones.
    I agree. This doesn't even come remotely close to justifying a violent revolution. It's not like we're living in a police state with food rations and had our homes confiscated.

What a bunch of armchair quarterback cowards!

The red coats were fighting for a king.....so are the rioters that want to rip, sidestep the constitution to anoint cult leader trump as their next king. Read your political philosophy, this is a widely mob rule antidemocratic move, all encouraged by trump

Stoopid protesters should be calling for the ouster of both of them.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

And see how the GOPhers scurry into their holes. A perfectly orchestrated stake into the heart of MAGA. The message? DJT=lawlessness.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    The bolded is only partially true. Eunuch Libertarians subscribe to the notion that the monopoly on force can be defeated peacefully, fundamentally misunderstanding the nature of the species they belong to.
    Indeed.

If by a miracle a Libertarian is elected to office he/she will be - at best - be harassed or impeached, out of office ; at worst she will be shot like JFK.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Respectfully dissent.

Defenders of the Constitution like Rand and Massie apparently are fine with unconstitutional elections. 'Cause, Trump.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You, like Invisible Man, are a dip $#@!. That's one sure fire way to light off a real Civil War.

Yeah, and I'm guessing the closest you get to taking up arms is banging on your keyboard.

this is a widely mob rule antidemocratic move, all encouraged by trump
    Not from what I've seen.

Feel free to post quotes or clips I'd like to see 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    then he fits right in.

It's his Mohawk costume.

(Trump) not only lost control, but called the cops on them.
    Trump has Supporters,,not control.

This guy doesn't look like them..

Been at several marches and rallies this year..

Olympia Washington Protests were peaceful.. and such Provocateurs are actively watched for.

There was a crew within a Huge angry Crowd in D.C.. That Crew Pushed inside.. against many objections of the Crowd.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

.. and the Wall.

Isn't he the Senator from Minnesota?

LOL
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Trump has Supporters,,not control.

This guy doesn't look like them..

Been at several marches and rallies this year..

Olympia Washington Protests were peaceful.. and such Provocateurs are actively watched for.

There was a crew within a Huge angry Crowd in D.C.. That Crew Pushed inside.. against many objections of the Crowd.
    Believe me, I don't trust the narrative. I was making an unrelated observation I guess.

My overwhelming feeling about all this is that whatever this is, it will be used against the Ron Paul community, directly or indirectly.

Whether it's well meaning Patriots, cointelpro, or a mix, I believe strategically, it is a loss.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    And you are a hippy. If you join in the rioting, I hope the National Guard gives you a good delousing.
    Nah, he's just cowering behind his laptop. Everyone on the internet pretends to be a badass. Maybe .01% actually are.

Defenders of the Constitution like Rand and Massie apparently are fine with unconstitutional elections. 'Cause, Trump.
    Rand and Massie operate under the assumption that everyone is playing by the same set of rules. Rand demonstrates this with his talk about how today is a setback to election reform. This results in a defense of constitutional outcomes derived from unethical means.

A common weakness of many individuals that adhere to Libertarian philosophies is an inability to handle situations in which individuals employ Machiavellianism to further their goals. A Machiavellian will exploit the system until they have so much leverage over their counterparts that any notion of equivalency is farcical.

Patriots? my ass.
    Mob rule, populism.....this is what the founders were trying to prevent. This is disgusting, authoritarian, complete banana republic stuff.
    HUH?

But stealing elections is not banana republic stuff ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Cameron Cruce
    56m ·
    You can grow a beard on a fascist, it doesn’t make him a patriot. You can give a homeless man a flag, it doesn’t mean he cares for it’s cause. But horned fox hats, sweatpants and no drawers aside... you can always tell a man by his shoes. Ladies and gentleman, meet Antifa unmasked.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Yeah, and I'm guessing the closest you get to taking up arms is banging on your keyboard.
    You would be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Rand and Massie operate under the assumption that everyone is playing by the same set of rules. Rand demonstrates this with his talk about how today is a setback to election reform. This results in a defense of constitutional outcomes derived from unethical means.

A common weakness of many individuals that adhere to Libertarian philosophies is an inability to handle situations in which individuals employ Machiavellianism to further their goals. A Machiavellian will exploit the system until they have so much leverage over their counterparts that any notion of equivalency is farcical.
    Agreed on all points. The left wins because they know they can resort to unethical and violent actions and the right/libertarians will respond with speeches and harumphs.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast