Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: PATRIOTS Have stormed capitol building - Masses Breached Barriers

Rand Paul is a weak ass sissy... Just like Massy.... $#@! the "libertarians"

I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...28882595885058

Note that Twitter has essentially locked down this tweet. No Retweets allowed. Imagine that. A President puts out a message during an emergency and Twitter blocks it.
    What has Donald J. Trump done about Twitter, Google and the other virtual monopolies for the last 4 years?

Nada. Zero. Nothing.

Lazy or clueless?

Both?

But He's William Wallace come to save so-called "conservatives" - even though he's not a "conservative"

This entire circus is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post

In your sig you support Paul.

The constitution is the law of the land.

Lashing out at lawbreakers by breaking the law is always the excuse.

And being a "weak ass pussy" (a.k.a. "unpatriotic") is always the condemnation.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    In your sig you support Paul.
    That was for Ron Paul, from long ago... it will be changed...

Well said, Rand. You played the game, now back to your standards.

So then why are you here?

Just to be a troll and hinder those of us who want to support the site mission?

Same question goes to anyone else here of Thor's ilk.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The state is not functioning legitimately. As a libertarian you should well know the history of police. They also are not legitimate. And you would rather the government do that which you yourself will not do. That makes you a coward. And a dip$#@!.

See. Civilized humans believe in the rule of law and voluntary interaction within the boundaries of the law.

You on the other hand believe in jungle rule. The strongest and most violent survive. You operate on the level of a monkey.

Social distancing as FLOTUS, POTUS had promoted wasn't followed today.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Trump wasn't the flood. Trump was the dam.
    .. and the Wall.

WASHINGTON, DC - JANUARY 06: A protester yells inside the Senate Chamber on January 06, 2021 in Washington, DC. Congress held a joint session today to ratify President-elect Joe Biden's 306-232 Electoral College win over President Donald Trump. Pro-T

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    See. Civilized humans believe in the rule of law and voluntary interaction within the boundaries of the law.

You on the other hand believe in jungle rule. The strongest and most violent survive. You operate on the level of a monkey.
    We all have the potential to become violent. Myself included. But Im not there not being violent. What should I do when the threat of violence is made against all of us? Just take it? Take the increase of abuses? Take further lockdowns? Take the vaccine? Take the repeal of the Constitution?

Its a line in the sand and they crossed it by a mile.

---

In general, I believe this very well may be the start of a 2nd Civil War. Else, absolute Tyranny. Forever.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

"Civilized" human beings use the force of state against those they disagree with instead of not being pussies. You are a pussy if you advocate for the National Guard to shoot these protestors. And you do, so....get on with yo wet ass self.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Just to be a troll and hinder those of us who want to support the site mission?
    And what is the sites mission... bitch and moan and want change, but hold, hold, hold, and then condemn those that actually take action... like the libtardedtarian party who has done NOTHING in 50 years?

Today is AWESOME. And had been a long time coming... Libertarians are worthless....

where is the evidence ?

wasn't it supposed to be shown to the senate and the house?

its all that matters.

And what is the sites mission... bitch and moan and want change, but hold, hold, hold, and then condemn those that actually take action... like the libtardedtarian party who has done NOTHING in 50 years?

Today is AWESOME. And had been a long time coming... Libertarians are worthless....
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?1957

Not just change for change's sake, but change in a particular direction, namely a libertarian one. Not the Libertarian Party, but the policies.

If you're not on board, then again, why be here?

Shame evidence of voter fraud wasn’t shown in Congress today

That said, History was made.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    where is the evidence ?

its all that matters.
    The evidence has never mattered to those with the power to do anything about it. The system must preserve itself and those that constitute it will not allow its changing.

where is the evidence ?
    Exactly.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?1957

Not just change for change's sake, but change in a particular direction, namely a libertarian one. Not the Libertarian Party, but the policies.

If you're not on board, then again, why be here?
    Legacy account... I was hopeful the LP/libertarians would make the change... they continue to vacillate...

Again, today, people have done what the LP only wet dream about...

I don't see it. What did those people actually accomplish? I don't see a lick of difference between this and other riots earlier this year that were labelled "BLM riots" and "Antifa riots."

Legacy account... I was hopeful the LP/libertarians would make the change... they continue to vacillate...

The bolded is only partially true. Eunuch Libertarians subscribe to the notion that the monopoly on force can be defeated peacefully, fundamentally misunderstanding the nature of the species they belong to.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    "Civilized" human beings use the force of state against those they disagree with instead of not being pussies. You are a pussy if you advocate for the National Guard to shoot these protestors. And you do, so....get on with yo wet ass self.
    These aren't protestors. These are violent criminals who belong in a cage away from humans.

Finally a group of protesters got the location correct for where to air their grievances.
    Last edited by georgiaboy; 01-06-2021 at 04:44 PM.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

The media now is suggesting that Joe Biden should be sworn in in a secret location.. Not a good way to start off the year.

One thing is for sure: if Trump's intention to have a massive gathering of supporters today did not have this as an intended outcome, then he is a dumb ass. Expecting people to travel all the way to Washington D.C. just for a rally on this day and no other reason is the height of narcissistic idiocy.

The good news is him calling the National Guard on his supporters will further the feelings of disenfranchisement badly needed for action to be taken, and the people will realize they were wrong to hope he would solve their problems. Hope is always the last thing to go, but when it does all that is left is action.

Regardless of how this turns out, it is a good day.

MSM: Masks, curfew, be safe, subject to arrest.

What would the founders do?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    These aren't protestors. These are violent criminals who belong in a cage away from humans.
    These PATRIOTS rose to the occasion when the subhuman pieces of s h i t who claim to be judges refused to do their job.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by down-under View Post
    Patriots? my ass.
    Mob rule, populism.....this is what the founders were trying to prevent. This is disgusting, authoritarian, complete banana republic stuff.
    I totally agree. I was giving Trump the benefit of the doubt but he's just set back the country big time. I think we're going to be stuck with the dems for a long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    DC Mayor declares 6pm curfew. All of a sudden she cares about protesters in DC.
    The crazy cun* called the national guard - something she refused to do against Antifa.

The Pentagon denied her request.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Certainly ineffective at the very least. Rand always played too much footsy with the Establishment. He has now officially disrobed and assumed the position with it.

The sad part is that the left will still hate him and CNN will not say anything nice. Maybe Neil Cavuto will give him a high five.

where is the evidence ?

its all that matters.
    They went into recess after the breach.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast