Thread: Kelly Ayotte Has a Better Chance To Win the Lottery Then to Serve in DJT's Cabinet

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Kelly Ayotte Has a Better Chance To Win the Lottery Then to Serve in DJT's Cabinet

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Perhaps this is good news. Unfortunately, there are a lot more RINOs that still might join Trumps team.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

How would this come up? Did someone suggest Ayotte? If someone on Trump's team even suggested it, that would be good reason for Trump to fire that person. Wonder if it was Christie?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    How would this come up? Did someone suggest Ayotte? If someone on Trump's team even suggested it, that would be good reason for Trump to fire that person. Wonder if it was Christie?
    A Washington Post article by Jennifer Rubin suggested it to troll Trump. She hates him.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...rump-problems/
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    A Washington Post article by Jennifer Rubin suggested it to troll Trump. She hates him.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...rump-problems/
    Of course. Neocons pushing neocons.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Ayotte's an imbecile like Haley.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.