Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Go cook my burrito *itch

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Oh no doubt. I've seen pickup artist videos where the guy says to the girl, "My girlfriend's tits are better yours.." and ten seconds later he is ordering her to bark like a dog and she is doing it. I will never understand.
    Takes all kinds....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Takes all kinds....
    I don't really blame the guy, if it works to get laid then it works and that is what guys will do. Men's sex drive is on average three times more powerful than women, no sex means DNA death - men need sex from a genetic standpoint more than they need food. It makes sense from a genetic standpoint that a man would trade a life time of food, and no sex, for a single sexual experience and no food. Not all men have strong sex drives, in fact, many women have stronger sex drives than some men. So it's still a spectrum but there is a huge difference between men and women in general in this area.

But the question is why isn't she $#@!ing the guy who treats her nice? Wonder why guys treat women like $#@!? Women have a lot of responsibility when it comes to making society into what it is. The woman $#@!ing the guy who beats her and wondering why ... well, $#@!, did you try sleeping with a guy who doesn't beat you?
    Last edited by dannno; 06-24-2016 at 02:18 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If abuse is what she knows (maybe drug or alcoholic parents), then it may be seen as "normal".

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I don't really blame the guy, if it works to get laid then it works and that is what guys will do. Men's sex drive is on average three times more powerful than women, no sex means DNA death - men need sex from a genetic standpoint more than they need food. It makes sense from a genetic standpoint that a man would trade a life time of food, and no sex, for a single sexual experience and no food. Not all men have strong sex drives, in fact, many women have stronger sex drives than some men. So it's still a spectrum but there is a huge difference between men and women in general in this area.

But the question is why isn't she $#@!ing the guy who treats her nice? Wonder why guys treat women like $#@!? Women have a lot of responsibility when it comes to making society into what it is. The woman $#@!ing the guy who beats her and wondering why ... well, $#@!, did you try sleeping with a guy who doesn't beat you?
    Setting aside everything you said in the first paragraph (basic biology)..... it's called battered wife syndrome. I don't get it, but some women have it.

Quote Originally Posted by robmpreston View Post
    Trump supporters are legitimately the most whiney, triggered losers on this planet.
    ... second only to Trump haters. Exhibit A:

Roosh the PUA artist endorsed Trump.

Trump actually goes to Katy Tur, Wolf Blitzer, Jake Tapper, Megyn Kelly & different media people, treats them like crap; then they beg for Cocky & Funny Donald Trump.

Sean Hannity turned his show over to Marco Rubio & Ted Cruz propaganda network with their Gang bill & filibuster.

As soon as Hannity chased "hot guy" Donald they crapped on Hannity; and Hannity pussed out, by not cutting Marco & Ted off completely.

The tattooed dude. was telling a bunch of Mexican men to blow him.

I doubt he was attacking a women. Why did he say he was going to fight 10 of them?

The optics aren't that bad actually.

The La Raza activist types swarmed a 30 year old woman. Swarmed a 40 year old woman.

It's not like they are attack hicks or tattooed Trumpkins.

Another thing. I thought the GOP was too old & white. It seems like more than usual: the funky, bearded & other young people think Trump is cool guy Don.
    Last edited by RandallFan; 06-24-2016 at 06:45 PM.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

The globalists and haters have overplayed their hand. People have become outraged by the boldness of those seeking to destroy America and everything Americans have worked to build. There's a limit to tolerance. It seems that limit has been reached. Not just in America, but also around the world. This is a global political awakening. The liberty R3volution is on.

MASSIVE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING: Zbigniew Brzezinski is deeply troubled

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    The Trump supporter is likely the one you quoted. Not me. She does whine a lot, too.
    yes, that was my point. i know youre not

I still don't understand why I keep seeing conservatives mock the phrase "black lives matter." Do black lives not matter?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    I still don't understand why I keep seeing conservatives mock the phrase "black lives matter." Do black lives not matter?
    Its the hypocritically racist focus of the slogan. It implies other's lives don't matter, or matter less.
    Don't all lives matter?

Last edited by AZJoe; 06-25-2016 at 07:49 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Its the hypocritically racist focus of the slogan. It implies others don't matter, or matter less.
    Don't all lives matter?
    Of course all lives matter. And it doesn't imply that. If somebody went to a run for breast cancer holding a sign saying, "All diseases matter," would it be hard for you to see that they're being an a-hole?

The reason we need the slogan "black lives matter" is because black lives are being treated like they don't matter, because of their being black.

Libertarians should be the most natural allies of blacks who are tired of getting mistreated by the police. We should capitalize on that, not drive a wedge between them and us.

Some cracka babies is gonna have die, it's the solution.

Libertarians should be the most natural allies of blacks who are tired of getting mistreated by the police. We should capitalize on that, not drive a wedge between them and us.
    Yes, libertarians are the natural allies of ANYONE getting mistreated by police. Libertarians are also the natural ally to expose hypocrisy and fallacy. However you did not ask about libertarians. You asked about conservatives. You committed a logical fallacy of a scope shift. You ask a question about conservatives then change the scope in your response to pretend the question was about libertarians.

Regardless, yes blacks get mistreated (perhaps disproportionately so) by police, and so do others - whites, hispanics, etc. Whites account for half of all deaths by police, but you wouldn't think it from the MSM news (entertainment). Based on MSM you would think it was non existent rather than the overwhelmingly largest group killed by police. That's because the MSM likes to hype such stories depending on whether the victim's race is considered minority. They adhere to the collectivist mindset viewing people as members of groups rather than individuals. But each person is an individual. The suffering by the individual or their family is no greater nor less depending on the victim's race. Do they not each deserve to have their story heard.

You find no implied racism from the racially classified slogan "Black Lives Matter". How about "White Lives Matter"; "White Health Matters"; "White Babies Matter"; "White Marriage Matters"; "White Christians Matter". "White Success Matters." Would you as readily embrace such slogans as you do "Black Lives Matter". I am certain you would not. Neither do the BLM supporters. That of course is hypocritical inconsistency. So yes, objectively the hypocritically racist focus of the slogan does draw mockery of its hypocrisy. The hypocrisy is born out beyond the slogan itself. Many BLM activists sports shirts of Assata Shakur (real name Joanne Byron). She is on the FBI's Most Wanted Terrorist List . She is convicted of murder and several other serious felonies. Does the glorification of a murderer sound like someone to whom all lives matter, that appreciates life? Other issues that tend to draw

If you truly appreciate life, how hard is it to embrace a slogan that ALL lives matter, and to act in a manner consistent with that. When you abandon the collectivist mindset and stop seeing people merely as members of groups, and instead see each person as an individual, it is not hard at all. It is easy. It is natural. It is logical. It is the libertarian way.

Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racist. The true antidote to racism is liberty. Liberty means having a limited, constitutional government devoted to the protection of individual rights rather than group claims. Liberty means free-market capitalism, which rewards individual achievement and competence, not skin color, gender, or ethnicity. - Dr. Ron Paul Government and Racism, April 16, 2007

Collectivism is a doctrine that holds that the individual has no rights, and the ultimate standard of value is the group to which “he belongs.” Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors. Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men. Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination. - Ayn Rand, Racism, The Virtue of Selfishness, 126.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 06-25-2016 at 09:25 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Yes, libertarians are the natural allies of ANYONE getting mistreated by police. Libertarians are also the natural ally to expose hypocrisy and fallacy. However you did not ask about libertarians. You asked about conservatives. You committed a logical fallacy of a scope shift. You ask a question about conservatives then change the scope in your response to pretend the question was about libertarians.
    When I mentioned libertarians, it was in reply to your fallacious post, which had nothing to do with conservatives. You're right that libertarians should have no compunction about exposing hypocrisy. But the hypocrisy in this case falls on the shoulders of those who want to dilute the significance of "black lives matter" by replacing it with the pointless truism of "all lives matter."

I did initially ask it about conservatives, because the people who criticize the slogan are more likely to be conservatives than libertarians.

When I mentioned libertarians, it was in reply to your post, ...
    And notice how you acknowledge that you were really talking about libertarians in post 44, when you say, "Libertarians are also the natural ally to expose hypocrisy and fallacy."
    My post was in answer to your question about conservatives.
    erowe1 question: I still don't understand why I keep seeing conservatives mock the phrase "black lives matter."
    Answer: Its the hypocritically racist focus of the slogan. It implies other's lives don't matter, or matter less.

You set the scope by limiting your question to conservatives. Although it is wordy, If it makes it easier for you to understand, simply affix your question to the answer in the same sentence like this:

"conservatives mock the phrase "black lives matter." because "Its the hypocritically racist focus of the slogan. It implies other's lives don't matter, or matter less."

Yes, I talked about Libertarians in my second response after your new message that brought libertarians into the question, but not in my first message. Regardless you should go back and read my response. When you adopt the libertarian mindset that everyone is an individual, you start to recognize the collectivist mindset that views human beings simply as interchangeable members of some group, such as "black lives" or "white lives" rather than respected as individuals.

Last edited by AZJoe; 06-25-2016 at 09:19 AM.

My post was in answer to your question about conservatives.
    But your post made no sense as an answer to that. It had nothing to do with conservatism.

ETA: And notice how you acknowledge that you were really talking about libertarians in post 44, when you say, "Libertarians are also the natural ally to expose hypocrisy and fallacy."
    Last edited by erowe1; 06-25-2016 at 08:48 AM.

Its the hypocritically racist focus of the slogan. It implies other's lives don't matter, or matter less.
    Don't all lives matter?

That's not what it implies at all. You're wrong. Erowe essentially posted what I was going to say.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    That's not what it implies at all. You're wrong. Erowe essentially posted what I was going to say.
    Antischism and erowe1 allege the racially classified slogan "Black Lives Matter" has no racist focus. How about "White Lives Matter"; "White Health Matters"; "White Babies Matter"; "White Marriage Matters"; "White Christians Matter"; "White Success Matters" "White Soldiers Matter".

Would they as readily embrace such slogans as they do "Black Lives Matter". I am certain you would not. Neither do the BLM supporters. That of course is hypocritical inconsistency. So yes, objectively the hypocritically racist focus of the slogan does draw mockery of its hypocrisy. The hypocrisy is born out beyond the slogan itself. Many BLM activists sports shirts of Assata Shakur (real name Joanne Byron). She is on the FBI's Most Wanted Terrorist List . She is convicted of murder and several other serious felonies. Does the glorification of a murderer sound like someone to whom all lives matter, that appreciates life?

It is time to get beyond the collectivist mindset. Start treating all people as individuals.

If you truly appreciate life, how hard is it to embrace a slogan that ALL lives matter, and to act in a manner consistent with that. When you abandon the collectivist mindset and stop seeing people merely as members of groups, and instead see each person as an individual, it is not hard at all. It is easy. It is natural. It is logical. It is the libertarian way.

Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racist. The true antidote to racism is liberty. Liberty means having a limited, constitutional government devoted to the protection of individual rights rather than group claims. Liberty means free-market capitalism, which rewards individual achievement and competence, not skin color, gender, or ethnicity. - Dr. Ron Paul Government and Racism, April 16, 2007

Collectivism is a doctrine that holds that the individual has no rights, and the ultimate standard of value is the group to which “he belongs.” Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors. Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men. Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination. - Ayn Rand, Racism, The Virtue of Selfishness, 126.

Antischism and erowe1 allege the racially classified slogan "Black Lives Matter" has no racist focus.
    Can you quote me saying that?

It has a racist focus in the sense that it is focused on calling attention to racism against blacks, a real problem that needs to be addressed.

There is no need for the slogan "white lives matter." If you need proof that police treat blacks and whites differently, you're putting your head in the sand.

Antischism and erowe1 allege the racially classified slogan "Black Lives Matter" has no racist focus. How about "White Lives Matter"; "White Health Matters"; "White Babies Matter"; "White Marriage Matters"; "White Christians Matter"; "White Success Matters" "White Soldiers Matter".

Would they as readily embrace such slogans as they do "Black Lives Matter". I am certain you would not. Neither do the BLM supporters. That of course is hypocritical inconsistency. So yes, objectively the hypocritically racist focus of the slogan does draw mockery of its hypocrisy. The hypocrisy is born out beyond the slogan itself. Many BLM activists sports shirts of Assata Shakur (real name Joanne Byron). She is on the FBI's Most Wanted Terrorist List . She is convicted of murder and several other serious felonies. Does the glorification of a murderer sound like someone to whom all lives matter, that appreciates life?

It is time to get beyond the collectivist mindset. Start treating all people as individuals.

What world do you live in where minorities — black people in particular — aren't at the receiving end of systemic racism? It didn't end after Jim Crow. It's bloody obvious that "all lives matter" — that doesn't need repeating. "Black lives matter" means "black lives matter TOO," not "only black lives matter." Are you that petty that you need to insert yourself into a movement because it hurts your feelings that white people aren't being explicitly included in the slogan, due to your own ignorance? If you applied a bit of critical thinking you'd realize that it's about focusing on real problems that affect the black community which need to be heard, not about telling other people they don't matter.
    Last edited by Antischism; 06-25-2016 at 10:05 AM.

What world do you live in where minorities — black people in particular — aren't at the receiving end of systemic racism? It didn't end after Jim Crow. It's bloody obvious that "all lives matter" — that doesn't need repeating. "Black lives matter" means "black lives matter TOO," not "only black lives matter." Are you that petty that you need to insert yourself into a movement because it hurts your feelings that white people aren't being explicitly included in the slogan, due to your own ignorance? If you applied a bit of critical thinking you'd realize that it's about focusing on real problems that affect the black community which need to be heard, not about telling other people they don't matter.
    Not really, no.

If it's about police brutality, then it should be about that. The police have managed to end or ruin a very large number of lives, not all of them black. Many of them had the unfortunate overlapping characteristic of being non-upper class. Whipping around and yelling "No justice, no peace! No racist police!" doesn't draw attention to the "real problems" at all. It paints it as the police simply being racist and drawing conclusions about blacks, particularly younger black men. It glosses over the notion that the police are completely out of control in a number of situations.

Looking for a suspect? Military equipment is a feasible thing to bring into the search. You can also fire into a vehicle as long as it really, really looks like what you think the suspect was last driving, and if you can justify it as being "suspicious."

The women were delivering newspapers just before dawn on the morning of February 7 when their blue Toyota Tacoma was mistaken mid-route by police for the grey Nissan Titan that Dorner was spotted driving hours earlier. ...Chief Charlie Beck of the Los Angeles Police Department recalled that an officer confused the sound of a paper being thrown against the pavement with that of a gunshot, and opened fire on who he presumed to be the disgruntled former cop. Seven other officers then began shooting.
    Seriously. Wrong car, wrong color, wrong gender, wrong race, wrong area.

I'm not going to splash the thousands of other instances into this thread, which has rapidly gone from one supporter yelling ignorant things, to women getting turned on by creeps, to an argument about how BLM is a legitimate cause. If the rallying cries were focused on problems, there'd be much less discussion of the colors of the victims, and much more about the color of the blood spilled from unmerited bullet holes, and the tears shed by families as mommy or daddy are dragged off to jail for offenses that their richer or more connected counterparts are on probation for.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Are you saying that the slogan "Black lives matter" is targeted at black people?

Afterall Blacks kill more Blacks, Blacks maim more Blacks than White people do....

Or is this slogan targeted at government in particular, what with its racial quotas and the like?

I don't actually give a $#@! beyond passing curiosity but you sure do seem invested.......

Or is this "systemic racism" you perceive of such concern that you think government should take action against the evil White man?

People are different, they always will be, Catholics and Baptists don't mix well, neither do many other religious/racial or ethnic factions and that's okay...

I kind of like going to Little Italy or China Town, even the Jewish deli.....

People clump up with like-kind and I think it's wrong to cry to government to "fix" that because it's not broken....

Don't all lives matter?
    I don't think it's that all lives don't matter. It's that police have always targeted black people more, even before we started seeing an increase in police abuse across the board. Black people don't feel obligated to speak up for police abuse against white people... I don't blame them, because most white people won't speak out against that themselves. In fact, most white people will thank the police for violating the civil rights of the victim in question (even if the police have beaten the victim beyond recognition.) But let black people speak out against violations against their people, and conservatives have a fit that they're not saying "all lives matter." Well, the next time police violate the civil rights of a white person on side of the highway, put your money where your mouth is. If you think "all lives matter" turn off the TV and take it to the streets.
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 06-25-2016 at 10:56 AM.

If you truly appreciate life, how hard is it to embrace a slogan that ALL lives matter, and to act in a manner consistent with that.

Except all lives matter is not a slogan for a movement. It is a slogan designed to silence a movement.

When you abandon the collectivist mindset and stop seeing people merely as members of groups, and instead see each person as an individual, it is not hard at all. It is easy. It is natural. It is logical. It is the libertarian way.
    Treating people as individuals does not prevent you from identifying that certain groups may be solely or disproportionately affected by a certain societal problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Not really, no.

If it's about police brutality, then it should be about that. The police have managed to end or ruin a very large number of lives, not all of them black. Many of them had the unfortunate overlapping characteristic of being non-upper class. Whipping around and yelling "No justice, no peace! No racist police!" doesn't draw attention to the "real problems" at all. It paints it as the police simply being racist and drawing conclusions about blacks, particularly younger black men. It glosses over the notion that the police are completely out of control in a number of situations.

Looking for a suspect? Military equipment is a feasible thing to bring into the search. You can also fire into a vehicle as long as it really, really looks like what you think the suspect was last driving, and if you can justify it as being "suspicious."

Seriously. Wrong car, wrong color, wrong gender, wrong race, wrong area.

I'm not going to splash the thousands of other instances into this thread, which has rapidly gone from one supporter yelling ignorant things, to women getting turned on by creeps, to an argument about how BLM is a legitimate cause. If the rallying cries were focused on problems, there'd be much less discussion of the colors of the victims, and much more about the color of the blood spilled from unmerited bullet holes, and the tears shed by families as mommy or daddy are dragged off to jail for offenses that their richer or more connected counterparts are on probation for.
    I'd like to direct you to this study, then. Perhaps it'll change your perspective. http://fairandimpartialpolicing.com/docs/pob9.pdf

Of course there will be people in the movement who do or say stupid things, but BLM has done a hell of a lot to bring mainstream attention to corruption in various police departments and the system as a whole. To deny that or say it isn't a net positive is astounding. Why do you think it has become less taboo to criticize the police over the last couple of years? Why have people begun to take more footage of the police? The system may refuse to change, but the people are waking up and won't take it for much longer. And guess who also benefits from all the scrutiny and cries for justice? Poor white people.

It's amazing to me that people who are supposedly on the side of liberty want to silence or belittle a movement that aims to fight corruption in the PD because they don't approve of certain elements within a DECENTRALIZE GROUP. Instead of applauding the effort to shine a light on police brutality and the blue wall of silence, they cry about how "all lives matter" while completely missing the point.
    Last edited by Antischism; 06-25-2016 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    ... second only to Trump haters. Exhibit A:

The difference is hating Trump is rational and logical.

Defending or supporting Trump is some sort of strange cognitive dissonance.

I'd like to direct you to this study, then. Perhaps it'll change your perspective. http://fairandimpartialpolicing.com/docs/pob9.pdf

Of course there will be people in the movement who do or say stupid things, but BLM has done a hell of a lot to bring mainstream attention to corruption in various police departments and the system as a whole. To deny that or say it isn't a net positive is astounding. Why do you think it has become less taboo to criticize the police over the last couple of years? Why have people begun to take more footage of the police? The system may refuse to change, but the people are waking up and won't take it for much longer. And guess who also benefits from all the scrutiny and cries for justice? Poor white people.

It's amazing to me that people who are supposedly on the side of liberty want to silence or belittle a movement that aims to fight corruption in the PD because they don't approve of certain elements within a DECENTRALIZE GROUP. Instead of applauding the effort to shine a light on police brutality and the blue wall of silence, they cry about how "all lives matter" while completely missing the point.
    I'm not seeing that at all.

What I see is people who approve of stopping police brutality not wanting to be affiliated with an organization that insists on using race as a predicate issue...

Of course some Black people are going to jump on board with such a program, given the slogan employed it's a no-brainer for those who use race as a basis for association...(Hint....Most people do.)

Accusing White people of "crying" or wanting to "silence or belittle a movement that aims to fight corruption" because they won't hold hands and sing Kumbaya with people who have explicitly excluded them from their endeavor and then claiming such behavior is "systemically racist" is wrong...

Black lives matter started its quest with a focus on Black people so "crying" when White/Brown Yellow or Red people don't want to play is merely an opportunistic method to "cry" racism in an attempt to further inflame the Black identity folks...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast