Thread: Peer reviewed study: New CDC guidelines inflate Corona deaths by 16.7 times

Peer reviewed study: New CDC guidelines inflate Corona deaths by 16.7 times

The CDC changed reporting death guidelines, March 2020. If they had used the same guidelines they'd used the previous 17 years, then Corona deaths are 16.7 times lower.

The premise is that only 6% of deaths had no co-morbidities. If you update and extrapolate from the chart below, then the total deaths up to Feb 2021 are 29,000, not the inflated 481,000.

https://jdfor2020.com/wp-content/upl...Clc4lOBpn4EtMs

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In other words, deaths and death rates are comparable to the flu.

By the way, I thought I'd posted this study when it came out. I can't remember, but it's still worth posting again.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Yeah, lies, damned lies and CDC statistics.

It was not the sole reason for most of those deaths, most egregiously the accidents, drug overdoses, nothing more than a positive PCR test, etc that were called “COVID deaths”. Ridiculous.

But I would say that for some reason, this virus was very efficient at taking out vulnerable people. Probably because of how contagious it was and the inflammatory action and cytokine storms.

An analogy would be the wind. During a high wind, vulnerable trees will blow over. Happens every year, like colds and flus. But when a hurricane blows through, a lot more trees will fall. COVID was more like a hurricane. More vulnerable trees fell.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    By the way, I thought I'd posted this study when it came out. I can't remember, but it's still worth posting again.
    This has been posted a couple of times before.
    Maybe somebody could make an estimate of the COVID fatality rate?!?

Quote Originally Posted by donnay
    The global population is roughly 7.8 billion people, if 10% have been infected that is 780 million cases. The global death toll currently attributed to Sars-Cov-2 infections is 1,061,539.

That’s an infection fatality rate of roughly or 0.14%. Right in line with seasonal flu and the predictions of many experts from all around the world.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...erous-Than-Flu

Then divide that with 16.7%, and you get an average COVID fatality rate of lower than 0.01%!
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...erous-Than-Flu

Then divide that with 16.7%, and you get an average COVID fatality rate of lower than 0.01%!
    + rep

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    It's literally impossible. There are no accurate numbers. You can come up with perhaps an estimate by comparing 2019 total deaths to 2020 total deaths but even that approach comes with 30+ caveats and factors to consider.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his