Thread: Bill Gates Warning: "We'll Have a Deadlier Pandemic"

Bill Gates Warning: "We'll Have a Deadlier Pandemic"

July 16, 2020

Straight from the mouth of the person who is all in for depopulation and stands to make billions of dollars rolling out a vaccine, Bill Gates, comes a warning. He’s letting us know the plans for the future: “We’ll have a deadlier pandemic.”

Microsoft founder Bill Gates on Saturday said that Covid-19 medication and future vaccines should be distributed to people who need them the most and not to “the highest bidder.” That means he’s suggesting the vaccine be given to those who cannot afford to buy it. And you should trust Gates, after all, he’s been funding depopulation for decades. “We need leaders to make these hard decisions about distributing based on equity, not just on market-driven factors,” Gates said during a remote Covid-19 conference hosted by the International AIDS Society, according to a report by CNBC.

But, many in the ruling class are concerned that a good number of people won’t comply with the order to get vaccinated, whether it’s made mandatory or not, and regardless of the cost, i.e, even if it’s free, people won’t be lining up to get a Bill Gates “Operation Warp Speed” vaccine anytime soon.

FDA Commissioner Shares Bill Gates’ Concern: People Might Reject The Coronavirus Vaccine

The World Health Organization said that 21 candidate vaccines are currently in clinical trials being tested on human volunteers, three of which are in the third phase of those trials. This vaccine could be available sooner than winter, although Dr. Anthony Fauci continues to allude to something else taking place in winter as well.

Those Who Planned The Enslavement of Mankind Warn Of “A Dark Winter” For Us

The COVID-19 “Dark Winter” PsyOp: Question Everything…

This video has a disastrous like to dislike ratio, which is good news. It means, by and large, people are not on board with agenda and the ruling class and elitists will face at least some pushback against this global totalitarian takeover.

“If we just let drugs and vaccines go to the highest bidder, instead of to the people and the places where they are most needed, we’ll have a longer, more unjust deadlier pandemic”, Gates said. That sure sounds like code for depopulation of the those he deems “undesirable” to share the earth with.

If you know anything about Bill Gates and have two brain cells to rub together, this should throw up a gigantic red flag. They choose these words on purpose.

“Global cooperation, a resolve to invent the tools and get them out where they’re needed most is critical,” Gates said. “When we have those things, nations, institutions, and advocates working together on this collective response, we do see remarkable impact.”

Take note specifically of the words Gates has chosen to use. This whole scamdemic is about the New World Order, where the .001%, the elites of the elites and ruling class rule over the rest of the population. Gates alludes to it several times: “collective” “global cooperation” “unjust deadlier pandemic” “most needed”. This is foreshadowing at best, and depopulation at worst.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/07/...lier-pandemic/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gates seems pretty excited about thought of another pandemic.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Global genocide of 7.5 billion people.

That's the plan.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Be around as many good people as possible, spend time outdoors, eat healthy food and exercise, and work on your spiritual fitness. They are going to pull this in the Fall. You need to be building your immune systems like body builders work on triceps.

The media organs have made this obvious. You just need to be doing the opposite of what they demand if you want to remain healthy. Everything they are recommending is counter productive. Don’t waste any time.

I expect that the holdouts are soon to be unpersoned. That’s fine. I now realize that there’s a lot of other people that are just fine with being unpersons too. $#@! them all.

Hurry, everyone switch to Linux
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The thought of another pandemic makes him tingle all over. This guy is a such a POS!

I sure hope Madame Maxwell has a lot of dirt on him.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The thought of another pandemic makes him tingle all over. This guy is a such a POS!

I sure hope Madame Maxwell has a lot of dirt on him.
    So this is the sociopath smiling and saying if you like what we did in Wuhan, you're going to LOVE the next virus! There are too many of you useless eaters! We want the National Parks for our backyards!

He is not a doctor not a scientist so how does he know this? Why is he allowed to say it on the air and scare the crap out of everyone?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    he a dead man if mandates come down the line for vaccines

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    So this is the sociopath smiling and saying if you like what we did in Wuhan, you're going to LOVE the next virus! There are too many of you useless eaters! We want the National Parks for our backyards!

He is not a doctor not a scientist so how does he know this? Why is he allowed to say it on the air and scare the crap out of everyone?
    He is part of the EVIL Billionaire's club who hates people and wants them dead. Those who play along with him think they will be spared and mostly likely didn't study history too well.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

why doesn't antifa go take these people out?

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    why doesn't antifa go take these people out?
    Because Antifa doesn't go after people that are anti-government. Plus Gates is probably funding them.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Because Antifa doesn't go after people that are anti-government. Plus Gates is probably funding them.
    One thing that I keep reminding myself of is that there is far more of us than there is of them. Take out the Rothschilds, Rockerfelers, Gates and the Queen and all their minions and it would be over in a day. They are the people the armies of the world should be fighting against not the regular people who should not have to put up with their wars and other BS.