Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The BS around that crash in NY is piling up so fast you need wings to stay on top

Exclamation The BS around that crash in NY is piling up so fast you need wings to stay on top

Holy smoke...what a bunch of dirtballs.

Son of limo company owner connected to horror crash that killed 20 is arrested and charged with criminally negligent homicide

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-arrested.html

A son of the owner of the limousine company behind Saturday's horrific crash that killed 20 people in upstate New York has been arrested.

Nauman Hussain, 28, was taken into custody on Wednesday morning and charged with criminally negligent homicide.

Hussain was arrested during a traffic stop on Interstate 787 in Waterville.

New York State Police Superintendent George Beach said Hussain had previously been issued written violations by the NYSP and the Department of Transportation noting that the 'driver he hired should not have been operating the vehicle' from Saturday's crash.

'That vehicle was placed out of service by the DOT and should not have been on the road,' Beach said during a press conference.

(snip)

On Wednesday it was revealed that Scott Lisinicchia - who was behind the wheel of the 2011 Ford Excursion before the crash - was cited for operating the same limo without a proper license by a state trooper on August 25.

(snip)

He was previously arrested alongside brother Shahyer in 2014 when they were stopped by police on Route 787 in Cohoes.

Authorities said neither brother had proper identification and both adamantly claimed that 'they were each other', according to the Albany Times Union.

Police discovered that Shahyer had a revoked New York State driver's license with 28 suspensions. Hussain had a valid license with an extensive suspension and conviction list that had been cleared.

The brothers have been ticketed more than 70 times and Shahyer had used Hussain's identity numerous times.

Shahyer was charged with felony aggravated unlicensed operations and misdemeanor criminal impersonation and conspiracy. Hussain was charged with misdemeanor false personation and conspiracy.

(snip)

In March the vehicle was cited for a whopping 14 safety violations and the DOT said the limo had to be taken out of service until the issues were fixed.

Among the citations were the fact that 25 percent of the car's brakes were defective, the rear emergency exits did not operate properly, and a hydraulic brake line was dangling and able to make contact with a tire.

A September inspection once again turned up a number of violations, and noted that many of the issues found in March had not been fixed.

(snip)

Meanwhile, details have emerged of Shahed's past ties to the FBI.

Shahed arrived in the United States in 1994 after fleeing his native Pakistan where he had been arrested for murder.

After his father bribed local police to let him go, Shahed fled the country, using a British passport to leave Pakistan, enter Moscow and then travel to Mexico.

From Mexico, he entered the US through El Paso in Texas and then traveled to Albany.

Shahed then contacted an immigration lawyer who got him legal status by applying for political asylum, which enabled him to start working for the DMV as a translator.

There, Shahed started a racket where he offered prospective drivers guaranteed pass-marks in their road tests or safety quizzes for a fee by ensuring they went to corrupt examiners. In 2002, the FBI arrested him for the scam.

Rather than go to jail, Shahed took a plea deal which involved him working as a confidential informant and spent the next several years recording other conversations in the DMV for their benefit, incriminating his friends and colleagues

Four years later, after filing bankruptcy and buying his son an Audi with money he claimed he'd been given by Pakistan's then Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, he bought the hotel in Gansevoort which became the Crest Inn.

Shahed then was put to work by the FBI to infiltrate mosques, specifically in Newburgh, New York, and look for what he described as 'radicals'. The FBI paid him a salary of $96,000 for the work.

His work in the Newburgh mosques, particularly the Masjid al-Ikhlas led, in part to the arrests of James Comitie, David Williams, Onta Williams and Laguerre Payen.

They plotted to plant bombs at synagogues in the Bronx - Riverdale Temple and nearby Riverdale Jewish Center - and they also plotted to shoot down military planes at Stewart Air National Guard Base.

However valuable his undercover work was, Shahed came under scrutiny as a witness and reliable informant during the trial when it was suggested he had turned off his recording equipment during crucial moments of conversation with the suspects.

There were also claims of entrapment and even the judge who convicted the four men ruled in her verdict that Shahed's behavior as an informant was 'troubling'.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Authorities are still trying to determine what caused the wreck. They say the limousine had failed a recent inspection, and the driver -- Scott T. Lisinicchia, 53, of Lake George, New York -- did not have the proper driver's license.
    Such a preventable tragedy. Imagine the lives that could have been saved, if only the driver had a valid driver's license.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Well , I say Bhutto gave him nothing and the money more likely came from taxpayers ( fbi ). Your money at work feeding this dirtbag
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-10-2018 at 05:14 PM.
    Do something Danke

If a ship crashed/sunk and was being commanded by an individual that did not hold proper credentials because he was a terrible captain and had numerous suspensions and record, should the shipping company be liable for allowing him to command the vessel?

At least Hillary has not been held accountable for people dying under her watch.

Shahed arrived in the United States in 1994 after fleeing his native Pakistan where he had been arrested for murder.

After his father bribed local police to let him go, Shahed fled the country, using a British passport to leave Pakistan, enter Moscow and then travel to Mexico.

From Mexico, he entered the US through El Paso in Texas and then traveled to Albany.

Shahed then contacted an immigration lawyer who got him legal status by applying for political asylum, which enabled him to start working for the DMV as a translator.
    Ah, yes, another "open borders" prodigy. He made this country so, so, much better for being here.

Well , I say Bhutto gave him nothing and the money more likely came from taxpayers ( fbi ).
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    If a ship crashed/sunk and was being commanded by an individual that did not hold proper credentials because he was a terrible captain and had numerous suspensions and record, should the shipping company be liable for allowing him to command the vessel?
    Yes, and that has been adjudicated many times.

The owners have a certain amount of legal culpability if they knowingly place somebody in command that is not legal to be in that position.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Ah, yes, another "open borders" prodigy. He made this country so, so, much better for being here.
    That's pretty much what I took away from this...I feel so enriched by the diversity.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Shahed then was put to work by the FBI to infiltrate mosques, specifically in Newburgh, New York, and look for what he described as 'radicals'. The FBI paid him a salary of $96,000 for the work.

His work in the Newburgh mosques, particularly the Masjid al-Ikhlas led, in part to the arrests of James Comitie, David Williams, Onta Williams and Laguerre Payen.

They plotted to plant bombs at synagogues in the Bronx - Riverdale Temple and nearby Riverdale Jewish Center - and they also plotted to shoot down military planes at Stewart Air National Guard Base.
    Article regarding this from 2013: https://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/24/n...ogue-plot.html

Among the citations were the fact that 25 percent of the car's brakes were defective, the rear emergency exits did not operate properly, and a hydraulic brake line was dangling and able to make contact with a tire.
    At least one thing relevant to the crash. Did the brakes fail?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Such a preventable tragedy. Imagine the lives that could have been saved, if only the driver had a valid driver's license.
    Yes, if only the driver had the proper license, then the accident would not be his fault. It would be the fault of the entity that licensed such a terrible driver.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's pretty much what I took away from this...I feel so enriched by the diversity.
    Trump would say “there are rapists, there are murderers”.

As for this guy coming from Pakistan, ti’s a mixed bag. They are either the best and brightest, or a terrorist.

Diversity is our strength.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Evidently not for limo drivers .
    Do something Danke

They'll have that limo back on the road in no time.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No better way to start off the morning than reading the daily screed from the resident RPF immigrant bashers. Who here doesn't understand that immigrants are for the most part useless people who in aggregate bring nothing good to this country and in addition they more than anything else commit loads of crimes in this country?

My only disappointment is that they denied me the pics of some black person holding a cutlass that usually comes with this sort of threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Trump would say “there are rapists, there are murderers”.

As for this guy coming from Pakistan, ti’s a mixed bag. They are either the best and brightest, or a terrorist.
    Top 5 Medical Schools, Countries of Citizenship, Training States, and Practice States of International Medical Graduates (IMGs)

http://jaoa.org/article.aspx?articleid=2213422

Top 5… %a
    Medical School Countries of 2013 IMGs6
    India 13.3
    Grenada 9.3
    Dominica 8.5
    Pakistan 5.9
    St Maarten 3.8
    Countries of Citizenship of 2013 IMGs6
    United States 30.8
    India 14.2
    Canada 8.6
    Pakistan 5.5
    Nigeria 2.2

I think this guy was born in America, his father is the one who came to America and got asylum legally. His father apparently murdered someone in Pakistan, and the grand-father got the murderer-father off by bribing the local Pakistani police.

What's really strange is that the murderer-father is now back in Pakistan for a medical operation...

Who goes to Pakistan for a medical operation when medical care in America is much better? Maybe cheaper there?

From what I know, once you get political asylum in the US, you cannot go back to your own country, because that's the country you are running away from. The murderer-father is back in Pakistan. Maybe Trump can interfere here and convince the Pakistan government to arrest the murderer-father with fake asylum.
    Last edited by homahr; 10-11-2018 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    No better way to start off the morning than reading the daily screed from the resident RPF immigrant bashers. Who here doesn't understand that immigrants are for the most part useless people who in aggregate bring nothing good to this country and in addition they more than anything else commit loads of crimes in this country?

My only disappointment is that they denied me the pics of some black person holding a cutlass that usually comes with this sort of threads.
    A 20 person death count isn't enough of trophy ya, I guess.

At least one thing relevant to the crash. Did the brakes fail?

As I alluded to above, the only part of this story relevant to the accident is about the condition of the vehicle. Either the brakes failed, or the driver was negligent, neither of which have to do with immigration status or previous crimes. The driver has already paid his price, so who else will pay a penalty, if anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    A 20 person death count isn't enough of trophy ya, I guess.
    Jesus Christ!!! How can one say to respond to this idiotic post? I am truly speechless.

As I alluded to above, the only part of this story relevant to the accident is about the condition of the vehicle. Either the brakes failed, or the driver was negligent, neither of which have to do with immigration status or previous crimes. The driver has already paid his price, so who else will pay a penalty, if anyone?
    There is some question about the owner of the limo service being a crook, fraudster and whatnot. That is what the Danke's and AFs of this world are latching onto to somehow tie this tragedy to immigration(or as they try to guise it, diversity). I generally do not agree with you on strategy and some policies but with the many interactions I have had with you, I think you are more reasonable than the whole lot of the other anti immigrant crowd.

I am saddened by this tragedy and pray for the families of all involved. Immigrant involvement or not, my feeling about it would be just the same.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

How was he able to get around all these violations? Anyone else would have been shutdown. Bribes?

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    How was he able to get around all these violations? Anyone else would have been shutdown. Bribes?
    I wonder what an FBI connections can buy you these days? I just wonder.....

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder what an FBI connections can buy you these days? I just wonder.....
    I can’t speak for AF, but my reading of his OP was that the FBI connections was part of the BS piling up around this story.

I hadn’t heard about the FBI informant connection before, but it struck me as strange that every time I heard a report about this story, the report emphasized the technicalities of the drivers license, almost to say that state licensing would have prevented this tragedy.

I can’t speak for AF, but my reading of his OP was that the FBI connections was part of the BS piling up around this story.

I hadn’t heard about the FBI informant connection before, but it struck me as strange that every time I heard a report about this story, the report emphasized the technicalities of the drivers license, almost to say that state licensing would have prevented this tragedy.
    They will try to bury the FBI connection or make it seem like a very good thing since it ended in the entrapment of would-be terrorists. But the FBI connection would have to be why the owner/father/murderer can go to Pakistan without any fear of arrest for the murder there. The son who was arrested/charged will probably get off as well.

There is some question about the owner of the limo service being a crook, fraudster and whatnot. That is what the Danke's and AFs of this world are latching onto to somehow tie this tragedy to immigration(or as they try to guise it, diversity
    The FBI connection is much more significant than the immigrant thing. However, Danke/AF/anti-immigrant folks can say the reason the FBI needs immigrant informants is because of the large number of immigrants in the first place that need to be spied on.

Quote Originally Posted by homahr View Post
    The FBI connection is much more significant than the immigrant thing. However, Danke/AF/anti-immigrant folks can say the reason the FBI needs immigrant informants is because of the large number of immigrants in the first place that need to be spied on.
    Well, there is some truth to the fact that the FBI only got involved because they were immigrants. The war on terror is fought against mainly people in ME/NA and as such they need to use people from those areas as informants.

I am with Brian on this, I think this problem was more of a mechanical or human error than that of an organizational problem. Well connected natives also have the ability to ward off regulators, this is not exclusive to FBI connected people.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast