Thread: New Gun for Retro Build.

New Gun for Retro Build.

https://fightlite.com/collections/fi...l-m-lok-300blk

Does anyone else think this has wonderful possibilities,, as Steampunk or Neo-retro,,

A pair of dueling pistols?

Dwarven Hand Cannon?

The mad Pirate Max?

Very cool handgun.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pretty fancy looking. I'd probably for something like this though.

Dual wield baby
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Pretty fancy looking. I'd probably for something like this though.
    My wife wanted one (lol...I know...my wife) so we did. She originally wanted a .357 magnum but instead got the .44 magnum. We didn't get the Mare's Leg, but instead the Rossi Ranch Hand..but it's the same weapon. It's a fun toy for shooting at the range and we use it as a "truck gun", but those two are about all it's good for. Meaning there isn't any real accuracy with the thing past 20 yards (it's just difficult to precisely aim for some reason).

I'm not saying people shouldn't get one, but rather they understand what they're getting before they spend the cash.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    I'm not saying people shouldn't get one, but rather they understand what they're getting before they spend the cash.
    Hah, I just saw it the other day when I was looking at their other guns. and thought it was pretty nifty looking. Says on their site it is modeled after a gun Steve McQueen carried in a western show, but that was before my time.

I do like my henry .22 though, wife does too.

Hah, I just saw it the other day when I was looking at their other guns. and thought it was pretty nifty looking. Says on their site it is modeled after a gun Steve McQueen carried in a western show, but that was before my time.

I have seen a shortened lightning model.. Pump action.

Cool, but I agree , less than practical.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Perhaps not Retro,, (though I can see it with wood and brass hardware)
    it could work as a fantasy blaster with the right paint.

It is certainly a handful of firepower. and such possibilities.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

So I guess this is the latest to fly by Federal restrictions. Cool? Personally, I'd rather a shotgun in that length.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So I guess this is the latest to fly by Federal restrictions. Cool? Personally, I'd rather a shotgun in that length.
    It's a pistol so no real regulations to fly by. It was unveiled at Shot Show 2018, IIRC.

The Mossberg Shockwave or Remington Tac 14 are about as close in size as you'll get for a shotgun and they're cheap too. About $375 to $400.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    It's a pistol so no real regulations to fly by. It was unveiled at Shot Show 2018, IIRC.

The Mossberg Shockwave or Remington Tac 14 are about as close in size as you'll get for a shotgun and they're cheap too. About $375 to $400.
    Ahh, OK. Thank you, sir. It was the Shockwave that had a thread on here that I was thinking about.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Ahh, OK. Thank you, sir. It was the Shockwave that had a thread on here that I was thinking about.
    It was the AR Lower and stock that first interested me.. and the buffer relocation.
    https://fightlite.com/collections/sc...-assembly-kits

I like the style,,
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It was the AR Lower and stock that first interested me.. and the buffer relocation.
    https://fightlite.com/collections/sc...-assembly-kits

I like the style,,
    The buffer is definitely cool. I wonder how reliable they are. I believe the Raptor Head stock with buffer assembly is proprietary. It'll be interesting to see once they are put through the ringer if any issues come up.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

The buffer is definitely cool. I wonder how reliable they are. I believe the Raptor Head stock with buffer assembly is proprietary. It'll be interesting to see once they are put through the ringer if any issues come up.
    The whole lower is altered, and the safety moved.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

You know, with a regular AR pistol you can stabilize your aim with a cheek weld which increases the practicality of such a short firearm immensely. I can't see this one being more than a novelty really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    My wife wanted one (lol...I know...my wife) so we did. She originally wanted a .357 magnum but instead got the .44 magnum. We didn't get the Mare's Leg, but instead the Rossi Ranch Hand..but it's the same weapon. It's a fun toy for shooting at the range and we use it as a "truck gun", but those two are about all it's good for. Meaning there isn't any real accuracy with the thing past 20 yards (it's just difficult to precisely aim for some reason).

You have the Rossi with the rotating cylinder ?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    That is the Rossi Circuit Judge... Based off of the Taurus' Judge revolver. I believe Taurus manufactures the cylinder of that rifle. The Rossi Ranch Hand is comparable to Henry's Mare Leg (just a shortened lever action).

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The whole lower is altered, and the safety moved.
    I saw it on Shotshow and haven't really looked at it since. Cool design for sure. I want to see a couple reviews and a torture test.

That is the Rossi Circuit Judge... Based off of the Taurus' Judge revolver. I believe Taurus manufactures the cylinder of that rifle. The Rossi Ranch Hand is comparable to Henry's Mare Leg (just a shortened lever action).
    Thats it . Thanks .

Thats it . Thanks .
    I've seen quite a few, if you were looking to purchase one.

Cool gun but QC was $#@! when I saw them. The stock was never fastened properly.. Best I can remember is there is one small screw holding the contraption together and it would strip out. That was years ago so I can't say for certain but I do remember there being issues with the stock. Definitely put some muscle to where the stock meets the revolver and if it budges, pass (if you were looking to purchase one).

I have seen a shortened lightning model.. Pump action.

Cool, but I agree , less than practical.
    lol...before my time as well but due to my father's love of old westerns (especially when he found the Western Channel on cable) I did see a few episodes of the McQueen show though. But my wife was bitten by the "Ooooo I want" bug from the Firefly show / Serenity Movie like pcosmar posted.

Makes a great truck gun I think. We keep it stuck between the seat and the middle console in the King Ranch (which I INSIST she drives to and from the hospital. It's an F250 Turbo Diesel 4x4 so unless an 18 wheeler hits her I know she is safe. Not to mention that truck is a mobile prepper HQ with medical gear, survival gear, and firearms) so she always has a nasty "wtf you want?" gun to meet someone at the window.

Yeah, that's the Circuit Judge whereas our's is the Ranch Hand (which off memory I think Rossi has quit making them). To be completely honest, if someone wanted a .357 or .44 for pure self defense they're better off getting a good revolver.....but she decided she wanted something like a Mare's Leg / Rossi. And I'm sure I don't have to elaborate to anyone here about "what babe doll wants, babe doll gets"...lol

It's a great gun to add to a collection though, fun as hell to play with when out shooting, and a great conversation piece when around other gun owners.

I saw it on Shotshow and haven't really looked at it since. Cool design for sure. I want to see a couple reviews and a torture test.
    Was my thought,,
    I do like the Monte Carlo stock on an AR though.. The Classic sporting Rifle look.

In the handgun,, that grip seems less practical than the Pistol grip, But would be very cool for multiple customization's.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom