Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Goes to War Against Iran

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    They are American allies. They help us contain the shiite supremacists from taking over the middle east and all of its resources. They want their empire to take over the world.
    They are not American allies when considering Israel wanted to gift to America African Migrants and most to the Western Countries.

Netanyahu: 16,250 migrants to resettle in ‘developed countries,’ rest will stay

PM says ‘political difficulties’ prevented intended deportation to Uganda and Rwanda, brought about new deal with UN; vows to rehabilitate south Tel Aviv
    “This agreement will allow for the departure from Israel of 16,250 migrants to developed countries like Canada or Germany or Italy,” Netanyahu said, without elaborating. Other reports said the United States and Sweden would also take in some of the number.
    Israel has being sending Europe these migrants quite some time before Trump.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by showpan; 01-03-2020 at 11:46 PM.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They are American allies. They help us contain the shiite supremacists from taking over the middle east and all of its resources. They want their empire to take over the world.
    the shiite supremacists from taking over the middle east and all of its resources
    Thats what you Americans want to do in the middle east not Iran. Its why you want to a have a regime change a puppet in Iran who will help America steal Iran's oil reserves.

You have being trying to do nation building ever since the days of GW Bush and even Clinton. Bot.

Its why you Americans occupied Asia as well Japan.
    America right now is a modern day empire. An empire that is broken on the inside. And cant see whats in front of it.

If you cant see whats ahead of you then how can you see whats in front of you?
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 01-03-2020 at 11:48 PM.

We don't have a choice the shiite supremacists want to take over the world. They want to make America bow down to them and lorde over America.
    And yet it's the Sunni Wahhabists and Sunni Muslim Brotherhood building mosques, running madrasas and funding radical jihadists all over the world. Go figure.

So, are you a Sunni or an Israeli?
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    She's calling out your being a chicken hawk.
    Thats what they want you to think but its really a psyop to brainwash people who are patriotic into joining the military. They trick people with sentimental arguments in order to goad people into joining. They call people a pussy for not joining and make people think they have to join otherwise they are a pussy.

Thats what they want you to think but its really a psyop to brainwash people who are patriotic into joining the military. They trick people with sentimental arguments in order to goad people into joining. They call people a pussy for not joining and make people think they have to join otherwise they are a pussy.
    Your proving to be more of a bot then a rational normal user. Who can have debates. Your the only one in here insulting other users.

psyop to brainwash people
    Oh enough of this Bot.

And yet it's the Sunni Wahhabists and Sunni Muslim Brotherhood building mosques, running madrasas and funding radical jihadists all over the world. Go figure.

So, are you a Sunni or an Israeli?
    Obvious isn't it.....חבר
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    Obvious isn't it.....חבר
    The user clearly is a bot..

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    Israelis, the people, may be. Israel, as a polity, is definitely not our friend.
    Oh, yeah, you're correct. I just meant "officially". In reality, international Jewry is the number one enemy of Americans. From them came communism, mass immigration (including Muslim as a weapon against Christianity), multiculturalism, usury and all manner of evil. That Cicero quote comes to mind.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Your proving to be more of a bot then a rational normal user. Who can have debates. Your the only one in here insulting other users.

Oh enough of this Bot.
    I exposed them for who they are. The military recruiters are very crafty.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I exposed them for who they are. The military recruiters are very crafty.
    Dude, you should find another job, you aren't very good at this one....lol...you can't seem to focus well in an argument or debate. Maybe you might make a good phone rep in a collection agency. Heck, give it a shot
    Thomas Jefferson

Obvious isn't it.....חבר

-GLP poster

omg...lmao
    Thomas Jefferson

lol, showpan

-GLP poster

Earlier on Saturday, Iraq's PMF had said further air strikes near camp Taji had killed six people and critically wounded three. The attacks hit a convoy of medics, not senior leaders, the grouping said.
    Iraqi state television had said they were U.S. air strikes but the U.S.-led coalition fighting Islamic State later denied any involvement, saying it did not conduct any recent attacks near the camp north of Baghdad.
    "FACT: the coalition ... did not conduct airstrikes near Camp Taji (north of Baghdad) in recent days," a coalition spokesman said on Twitter.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-led-coa...064506899.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    lots of if's in that there statement.
    Iraq's top Shi'ite cleric tells all parties to practice restraint
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

B.S. ! You gotta fight for your right to party!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DHDRSC3

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I've been reading today, trying to get up to speed on who this guy was. This 2013 article called "The Shadow Commander" is a fascinating read.

Here's a gem:
    Just read the snip and not the article, yet, but that's fascinating. It recalls a PM conversation I had with a Kurd female. She was from what is Iran but hated the Iranians (because Kurds want independence from everyone and aren't fundamentalists) and told me that her tribe was pro Taliban. I was shocked. It was simply my enemy's enemy is my friend in a very complicated part of the world which is totally tribal.

While I sure didn't support the invasion of Afghanistan, how unfortunate that the US stabbed the Iranians in the back and increased hostility. The US has a habit of doing that, all over the world. Now, with this latest stuff, the US won't have any opportunity for better relations with Iran for decades - unless it overthrows their govt, which it could try to do.
    Thanks for the link. I noticed this part (still reading).

Last February, some of Iran’s most influential leaders gathered at the Amir al-Momenin Mosque, in northeast Tehran, inside a gated community reserved for officers of the Revolutionary Guard. They had come to pay their last respects to a fallen comrade. Hassan Shateri, a veteran of Iran’s covert wars throughout the Middle East and South Asia, was a senior commander in a powerful, élite branch of the Revolutionary Guard called the Quds Force. The force is the sharp instrument of Iranian foreign policy, roughly analogous to a combined C.I.A. and Special Forces; its name comes from the Persian word for Jerusalem, which its fighters have promised to liberate.

So ^that's why the "Quds" force has been singled out by the U.S.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

https://gabbard.house.gov/news/StopArmingTerrorists

We funded terrorists long before they did. History will NOT be rewritten here.
    True.

I found the democrat. You're just trying to help the democrats win by confusing people with democrat talking points.
    Spoken like a true Ron Paul hater. Ron Paul has long talked about how the U.S. has funded terrorism. And he even went as far as to say that Israel helped found Hamas.

And that fact is documented by declassified documents obtained by the conservative group Judicial Watch.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/videos...els-jihadists/

So you would slime conservatives just because they happen to agree with the one democrat who actually understands what's going on when it comes to foreign policy. In that you are siding with Hillary Clinton.

Last edited by jmdrake; 01-04-2020 at 07:27 AM.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

America is in Iraq to help defend the Iraqi people from shiite supremacists. They want to take over the whole region and their natural resources. They were plotting regime change in Iraq but Trump took out the terrorist organization known as the IRGC deputy commander to prevent a war. You're not a Trump person so i guess you wouldn't understand. Trump is a hero for stopping the shiite supremacists terrorist coup from happening.
    You know that Iraq is majority shiite right? One man one vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    [Bold emphasis mine]

There is no Constitutional justification for that objective. Period. Our country was not built to police around the world, nor to get involved in the civil affairs of foreign nations. If you refuse to understand that much, then I don't want to hear you ever again on these forums complaining about abuses of government power when it comes to domestic affairs in the U.S.
    ^This

I'm not sure what your point is. That the Iraqi top Shiite cleric wouldn't be calling for restraint if he supported what Soelimani was doing? Nonsense! Trump called for restraint, in his own way, after Iran shot down a U.S. drone. That doesn't mean he was against what the military was doing with the drone. Maybe he was...maybe he wasn't. The Iranians don't want an all out war with the U.S. and the sane people in the U.S. don't want an all out war with Iran. Taking over Iraq was easy. Saddam was a tin pot dictator from the Sunni religion who was ruling over a majority shiite nation. Iran is a shiite nation ruled by shiites and a nation smart enough to read the tea leaves and form an early alliance with Russia and China. It's a lose/lose war for either side. So both sides engage in proxy skirmishes.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You know that Iraq is majority shiite right? One man one vote.

^This
    Just because someone is shiite that doesnt automatically make them a shiite supremacist. Some shiites think they are the chosen shiites. Those shiites are shiite supremacists. They want to take over the middle east and all of its resources.

Dear Trump supporters please stop embarrassing yourselves now.

Just because someone is shiite that doesnt automatically make them a shiite supremacist. Some shiites think they are the chosen shiites. Those shiites are shiite supremacists. They want to take over the middle east and all of its resources.
    Remember guys, the zionist wails in pain as he strikes you. The zionists and their sunni allies are trying to dominate the whole middle east and at the same time claiming that it is what they are trying to prevent. This is very typical of their kind

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't realize RPF had so many shiite supremacists.
    You Trump NeoCon supporters seem to be taking over other forums that lacked in activity for years while still Trying justify Trump actions.

I didn't realize RPF had so many shiite supremacists.
    John Bolton the man who was second behind the Iraqi war is very pleased at Trump. I am sure Bolton who you greatly support and love to your heart content No?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    You Trump NeoCon supporters seem to be taking over other forums that lacked in activity for years while still Trying justify Trump actions.
    Bernie Sanders is a shiite supremacist. Maybe you should check out some democrat forums. They don't seem to care if foreigners meddle in our elections too because they pay for it. They might even offer you compensation.

US lies and deception spelled out in Afghanistan papers' shocking detail

If your own gov is lying about Afghanistan why should anyone anything it about what happen in Iraq on Iran now?

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast