Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffery Epstein suicided in jail last night

Up to 20 officers at a Manhattan detention facility where disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein was being held before his death earlier this month have reportedly been subpoenaed by a federal grand jury for testimony.
    CNN reported Thursday that a source close to the investigation said that as many as 20 subpoenas have been issued, with more possibly on the way.

More at: https://thehill.com/homenews/news/45...igation-report
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Spencer Kuvin, who works as a lawyer for victims of deceased sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein, believes that Epstein’s death was likely the resulf of a murder after speaking at length with a whistle-blower from inside the Metropolitan Correctional Center.
    Kuvin is basing his assessment off of tips he has received from an anonymous prison worker who told him it was “highly unlikely” that the Democrat-affiliated child sex trafficker took his own life.
    Kuvin claims the prison worker told him that “every square inch” of the cells where Epstein was held before he died were being recorded by CCTV, making the fact that there is no video record of Epstein’s death a huge red flag.

The anonymous prison guard’s intimate knowledge of the jail convinced Kuvin of his legitimacy, and he listened to the man further as he described how Epstein’s suicide would be practically impossible.
    “He told me how the SHU (special housing unit) where Mr. Epstein was kept was basically designed to be a jail within the jail. And then there was a separate, even more secure unit, inside the SHU where the highest value targets were kept,” Kuvin said.
    “He said every square inch of that place is covered by cameras. It was designed that way because of super high value targets that are kept there such as terrorists, drug dealers and other extremely high value targets or suspects like Mr. Epstein,” he added.
    “If reports that there is no CCTV are true – it would mean that they’d either shut the cameras off or they were not functioning in some way. He says there’s no way that they would not have been able to see what was going on,” Kuvin stated.
    The fact that Epstein was removed from suicide watch and his cell mate was transferred so Epstein would be alone shortly before he died are two other red flags that show that it was not likely that Epstein committed suicide.

“What my source found very suspicious was that his cell mate was pulled the day before,” Kuvin said.
    “The purpose of a cell mate for someone who either who was on suicide watch or is on suicide watch is to notify guards if something is happening. So the fact that they pulled the cell mate is not only one level above negligent, it also appears intentional,” he added.
    Kuvin also believes that Epstein was not an individual who was capable of committing suicide from his several experiences with the narcissist.
    “I met the man on three separate occasions and he never seemed to me to be a remorseful individual,” Kuvin said.
    “He always seemed highly intelligent, arrogant, self-assured, confident. Never thought he did anything wrong, even in light of all the evidence against him, he basically just blamed the victims and had an incredible ego about himself and someone with that type of ego just never struck me as someone that could possibly commit suicide,” he added.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/jeffre...he-was-killed/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The New York Post reporter who first broke the news of Epstein’s “suicide attempt,” his successful “suicide,” and the pics of his body wrote an obituary for a character in the movie Eyes Wide Shut by Stanley Kubrick which emphasized the character’s good mood before they died, wrote the obituary for Kubrick the same way, emphasizing his good mood before he died, and he flew on the Lolita Express.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

In 1976, Rupert Murdoch bought the [New York] Post for US$30.5 million. Since 1993, the Post has been owned by News Corporation and its successor, News Corp, which had owned it previously from 1976 to 1988. Its editorial offices are located at 1211 Avenue of the Americas (Sixth Avenue).
    The original incarnation of News Corporation (abbreviated News Corp.) was an American multinational mass media corporation operated and owned by media mogul, Rupert Murdoch, headquartered in New York City.
    The company's Board of Directors consisted of 16 individuals at the time of its break up:

Rupert Murdoch (Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer)
    José María Aznar (Former Prime Minister of Spain)
    Natalie Bancroft (Director)
    Peter Barnes
    James W. Breyer
    Chase Carey (President and Chief Operating Officer)
    Elaine Chao
    David F. DeVoe (Chief Financial Officer)
    Viet Dinh
    Sir Roderick Ian Eddington
    Joel I. Klein (Executive Vice President)
    James Murdoch (Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Europe & Asia)
    Lachlan Murdoch
    Álvaro Uribe (Former President of Colombia)
    Stanley S. Shuman (Director Emeritus)
    Arthur M. Siskind (Director Emeritus, Senior Advisor to the Chairman)
    ///

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The New York Post reporter who first broke the news of Epstein’s “suicide attempt,” his successful “suicide,” and the pics of his body wrote an obituary for a character in the movie Eyes Wide Shut by Stanley Kubrick which emphasized the character’s good mood before they died, wrote the obituary for Kubrick the same way, emphasizing his good mood before he died, and he flew on the Lolita Express.
    Wow, that's freaking insane!! I don't think he wrote the "obituary" for Kubrick, he initially reported on his death tho just like Epstein and the link is in the thread there and it was as described. Also apparently he was first to report on JFK Jr.'s death.

Eyes Wide Shut is an amazing film.

I was digging back and specs said he thought it wasn't a good movie, but that is because if you don't know what is going on the pace is a bit slow and it is confusing.

Once you understand what is going on in the film, it is beautiful and fascinating and extremely dark.

Some might call this a spoiler, but I think it makes the movie 100 times more entertaining than going into it blind:

First of all, it's important to know that Nicole Kidman, Tom Cruise's wife, was most certainly introduced to Tom Cruise one way or another through Victor Ziegler (played by Sydney Pollack). Nicole Kidman is a sex slave and mind control victim who was assigned to watch over Tom Cruise, who plays a young doctor in the film and helps treat the elites and is being groomed to help cover up their crimes when necessary. As Tom Cruise gets closer to the inner workings of the elites, and even sneaks into one of their sex rituals, Nicole Kidman becomes more abrasive, attacking her husband and pushing the marriage in a very destructive direction. Once Cruise finally decides to leave it alone and stops trying to solve what is going on with the elite sex ceremonies and mysterious deaths surrounding them, she goes back to being a loving wife again.

Keep that in mind and enjoy the ride.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-26-2019 at 12:25 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Attorneys for both Jeffrey Epstein and his accusers implored a Manhattan judge on Tuesday to launch his own investigation into the late pedophile’s suicide death.
    The request came during a lengthy hearing in Manhattan federal court where Judge Richard Berman heard from more than 20 alleged victims who say the financier groomed and raped them of the course of years.
    “For us, the elephant in the room is what happened to our client,” Epstein lawyer Reid Weingarten told Berman. “The court should make an inquiry.”
    An autopsy by the city Medical Examiner’s Office ruled that Epstein killed himself by hanging in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan, where he was being held without bail on sex-trafficking charges. He died Aug. 10.
    But his lawyers questioned that ruling, with Weingarten claiming that broken bones in Epstein’s neck were “far more consistent with assault than suicide.”
    “Around the time of his death, we did not see a despairing, despondent suicidal person,” Weingarten added.
    He also said that video recordings from the unit Epstein was housed in were later found to be “corrupted.”
    Gloria Allred, who represents several Epstein accusers, made a similar plea to Berman, saying his potential probe “would increase the confidence of my clients.”
    “The court is a neutral party,” she said. “Clearly the system has failed. Failed the victims, failed the court, failed everyone.”
    Prosecutor Maurene Comey, meanwhile, confirmed that there is an “ongoing and actual grand jury investigation into the circumstances surrounding Epstein’s death.”
    Berman did not indicate whether he would investigate Epstein’s death.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/27/lawyer...igate-suicide/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Bombshell Justice Department documents reveal that guards at the federal prison in Manhattan where child sex fiend Jeffrey Epstein hanged himself are notorious for not watching high-risk, high-profile inmates — and even helped one smuggle in contraband.
    Officers at the Metropolitan Correctional Center recently let an accused CIA leaker obtain electronic devices to continue to steal and transmit classified information, according to the documents. They let a fraudster with ties to the Clintons get his hands on a smartphone that he used to falsify evidence. They even let an Islamic terrorist have access to al Qaeda propaganda — including bomb-making instructions — that he distributed to *fellow inmates.
    The security breaches at the MCC are so egregious that prison inspectors wonder why Epstein was ever sent there in the first place.
    “MCC has had major screw-ups in the past,” said Patrick Dunleavy, a former deputy inspector general for the New York state Department of Corrections. “It’s strange that they put Epstein there.”

More at: https://nypost.com/2019/09/05/jail-w...rity-breaches/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bombshell Justice Department documents reveal that guards at the federal prison in Manhattan where child sex fiend Jeffrey Epstein hanged himself are notorious for not watching high-risk, high-profile inmates — and even helped one smuggle in contraband.
    Officers at the Metropolitan Correctional Center recently let an accused CIA leaker obtain electronic devices to continue to steal and transmit classified information, according to the documents. They let a fraudster with ties to the Clintons get his hands on a smartphone that he used to falsify evidence. They even let an Islamic terrorist have access to al Qaeda propaganda — including bomb-making instructions — that he distributed to *fellow inmates.
    The security breaches at the MCC are so egregious that prison inspectors wonder why Epstein was ever sent there in the first place.
    “MCC has had major screw-ups in the past,” said Patrick Dunleavy, a former deputy inspector general for the New York state Department of Corrections. “It’s strange that they put Epstein there.”

More at: https://nypost.com/2019/09/05/jail-w...rity-breaches/
    Epstein is alive and in protective custody, they put him there so they could whisk him off and it wouldn't be too suspicious. Except for the Clintons. They wanted everybody to think the Clintons murdered him.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Epstein is alive and in protective custody, they put him there so they could whisk him off and it wouldn't be too suspicious. Except for the Clintons. They wanted everybody to think the Clintons murdered him.
    Possibly.

In any case another corner of the swamp is have a floodlight aimed at it now and hopefully they already had what they needed to get everyone connected to Epstein.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Reminder – Epstein’s butler was probably killed – From an article about the Detective who investigated Epstein dying – He “held onto the bulk of Epstein’s “little black book,” and in November 2009 tried to sell it for $50,000 to an undercover FBI agent posing as a victim’s lawyer. He was arrested, and sentenced in 2012 to federal prison, and died three years later following an illness.”

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Jeffrey Epstein was removed from his prison cell to another part of the Metropolitan Correctional Center hours before his death, casting serious doubt about the narrative surrounding the pedophile’s reported suicide, federal law enforcement sources said.
    The shocking revelations, if true, shatter the Justice Department’s narrative that Epstein hung himself in his cell with a prison bed sheet.

The FBI is investigating Epstein’s death which now includes reports that Epstein was taken to a different part of the prison before MCC officials made a 911 call to the New York Fire Department.
    Epstein may have been returned to his cell in a wheelchair shortly before that 911 call was made.

“There are reports he was in a wheelchair and slumped over coming back to his cell after approximately 5 am,” a federal law enforcement source said.
    MCC officials called 911 at approximately 6:40 am.
    Was Epstein unconscious at the time? Or even alive?

And where was he in the MCC?
    Where is the surveillance camera footage from other parts of the MCC?
    And if he wasn’t in his cell to hang himself, how did he die?

Dozens of disturbing questions await answers and these new wrinkles turn the Justice Department’s official suicide narrative on its ear.
    But Justice Department and federal Bureau of Prison officials are not commenting.
    But some federal agents believe the truth about what happened to Epstein just moments before his death is too explosive to see the light of day.
    “The feeling is (US Attorney General William) Barr won’t be able to cut this loose in any official capacity and there is push back to pursue the information about Epstein being taken from his cell before the 911 call,” an FBI insider said.

More at: https://truepundit.com/epstein-did-n...son-cell-feds/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Here's an interesting tidbit I learned from a reliable source this past evening. Epstein's "wealth" was fake and everything was provided by the Wexners. Little St James, Lolita Express, etc. The stories of Epstein's fortune and investments were illusion to suck targeted people in to compromising situations. He was merely a cut-out for Mossad and enjoyed the benefits provided by the fortune of the Wexners but had little fortune himself.

eta: after reviewing @Firestarter recent posts, it looks like the whole story is that Epstein did amass a $600m fortune via ops other than human trafficking, such as weapons trade, but lived upon the wealth of the Wexner and Bronfman families while an asset. The little noticed item that Epstein signed a will and trust for $577m two days before his 'death', his own mostly unused fortune, shows that his personal fortune was moved away from the soon-to-be-'dead' JEFFREY EPSTEIN, since he couldn't live on the Wexner/Bronfman wealth anymore.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-11-2019 at 12:54 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

And when photoshopped images appeared in the NY Post of Maxwell eating at In-N-Out Burger is Los Angeles, newspaper personnel said the photos were supplied to the publication by Maxwell’s attorney, Staffian.

When questioned directly about that on Wednesday, Staffian pulled a move from her client’s jet-setting, law-enforcement-evading tool kit and simply vanished.

More at: https://truepundit.com/ghislaine-max...ntation-video/
    EM.
    We should wait for confirmation from reliaable MSM outlets like CNN, NYT before accepting this as factual.

Also, no proof in MSM about theories that Epstein may have fled to Israel after faking suicide. Even any photoshopped news reporting can not pull a stunt like that with average voter so alert about fakenews these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    “Jeffrey Epstein is alive”—a fictional scenario

by Jon Rappoport

One hypothesis: Epstein didn’t kill himself, he wasn’t murdered, he was ferreted away by his handlers and is alive…apparently, an increasing number of people believe this…

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2019...onal-scenario/

Patriotic factions of Deep State would have already uncovered this even if some foreign agency may have tried to pull such a stunt.

Related

Enquirer bureau chief who spoke about its “catch-and-kill” practices dies suddenly

Anthony Bourdain‏ Verified account @Bourdain
    There’s a nauseating symmetry: both Trump and Weinstein used AMI(Enquirer) and Black Cube (Israeli private Intel) to do their dirty work
    4:38 PM - 6 May 2018
    https://twitter.com/bourdain/status/...099520?lang=en

Anthony Bourdain's death: No narcotics in his system at time of death, official says
    USA TODAY Published June 22, 2018
    CNN reported on June 8 that Bourdain's friend chef Eric Ripert found him unresponsive in his hotel room in Kaysersberg, located in the eastern region of Alsace, close to the German border. Bourdain, 61, was there shooting footage for his CNN show "Parts Unknown."
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ort/725862002/

Former head of the Mossad has joined controversial Israeli spy firm Black Cube
    By Adam Pasick November 11, 2018
    qz.com/1459696/former-mossad-boss-efraim-halevy-joins-black-cube-board/

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There’s a bit of news in the case of Jeffrey Epstein. He’s the convicted sex offender who somehow managed to commit suicide in a New York jail last month while he was supposed to be under close watch.
    My public information request about his death— has been formally denied.
    Shortly after Epstein died in August, I filed a Freedom of Information request for public documents about his injuries and medical care for both the day he died and earlier, in July, when he reportedly attempted suicide.
    Member of the public and press are entitled to review documents and communications generated and collected by federal agencies and officials because– we own them. However, federal agencies often delay, obstruct and resist the release of such documents.
    Guidance from FOI court cases and the executive branch indicates that federal agencies are supposed to make every effort to release as much information as possible– and at least partial information if exemptions are at play.
    In the case of the Epstein documents I requested, the federal Bureau of Prisons responded by stating that it is withholding all of the documents entirely.
    The Bureau cites six exemptions, including that releasing the information “could reasonably be expected to endanger the life or physical safety of an(y) individual.”

The Bureau of Prisons invited me to keep refiling in the future to see if the status changes.
    The FBI is said to be investigating how jail authorities missed Epstein committing the act of suicide in their custody while awaiting trial on new sex trafficking charges.
    The letter from the Bureau of Prisons is below:

https://sharylattkisson.com/2019/09/...stein-withheld

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Non-prosecution deal protecting Epstein’s alleged accomplices to remain: judge

By Emily Saul
    September 16, 2019
    The secret non-prosecution agreement that shielded alleged accomplices of dead pedophile Jeffrey Epstein will remain intact, a Florida judge ruled Monday.
    U.S. District Judge Kenneth Mara also said that Epstein’s victims were not owed any money following the government’s violation of the Crime Victims’ Rights Act.
    Various accusers filed suit in 2008 after learning that feds cut a sweetheart plea deal with Epstein but failed to notify victims until after the fact.
    While Mara previously ruled that omission violated the law, he said in his Monday order that any further litigation was “moot,” given Epstein’s Aug. 10 suicide.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/16/non-pr...-remain-judge/

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    It's from dailybeast, so should wait for confirmation from other MSM.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=6835350

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    07-29-2019

When Epstein Was Cosmo’s Bachelor of the Month
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/when-j...r-of-the-month

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/jeffr...204155156.html

Some of the women accusing Jeffrey Epstein of sexual abuse say the late financier would send them to doctors who prescribed anti-anxiety or anti-depressant medications, gave them birth control, and screened them for sexually transmitted diseases.
    Virginia Giuffre, who was recruited to give Epstein “massages” at age 16, told the Miami Herald in a disturbing report published Saturday that she was prescribed Xanax while she lived and traveled with Epstein for several years in her teens.
    “What doctor in their right mind, who is supposed to protect their patients, gives girls and young women Xanax?’’ Giuffre told the outlet.
    Another accuser, Sarah Ransome, explained that she had told a doctor about being sexually abused by Epstein, but the doctor merely responded by giving her lithium.
    “[W]e looked so broken,” Ransome said. “But no one did anything.’’
    Both Giuffre and Ransome settled lawsuits with the financier before his death in August, when he was found dead by suicide in a federal jail cell awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges. For years, prosecutors alleged, Epstein used others to recruit minor girls and young women for sex at his properties in New York, Florida, the Virgin Islands, New Mexico and elsewhere.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/sta...235247637.html

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Banned

Blog Entries
    And just a few days later.... Here comes a whistleblower!!!
    All clear guys, we killed him!

Prince Andrew claims 2010 Jeffrey Epstein visit in NYC was to end friendship

By Lee Brown
    October 6, 2019

Prince Andrew claims his scandalous 2010 trip to see Jeffrey Epstein in New York was actually to end his decades-long friendship with the depraved pedophile, according to a report Sunday.

The Duke of York had been caught strolling in Central Park with Epstein as well as peeking out the front door of his sprawling Upper East Side mansion — even though Epstein had already done jail time for sex with a minor.

But the 59-year-old prince has been telling friends that the 2010 trip is being wildly misinterpreted — because he was only there to finally sever ties, sources told The Sunday Times of London.

“The duke has been hammered for one mistake, which took place in 2010,” a senior source close to Andrew told the paper.

“He has apologized again and again for the error of judgment. But what he did wasn’t criminal. It was a mistake.
    “He went to see a friend to tell them he couldn’t be their friend any more,” the source insisted.
    https://nypost.com/2019/10/06/prince...nd-friendship/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast