Thread: Scotland - Mystery rise in heart attacks from blocked arteries

Exclamation Scotland - Mystery rise in heart attacks from blocked arteries

Over 90 percent of the population in Scotland has just been jabbed with a "vaccine" that has, among it's known side effects, increased incidents of myocardial infarction.

And you're "baffled" as to why heart attack incidents are spiking?

Mystery rise in heart attacks from blocked arteries

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/m...ries-m253drrnf

Helen Puttick, Scottish Health Correspondent

Thursday September 30 2021, 12.01am BST, The Times

Health experts have been left baffled by a big rise in a common and potentially fatal type of heart attack in the west of Scotland.

During the summer there was a 25 per cent rise in the number of people rushed to the Golden Jubilee National Hospital in Clydebank with partially blocked arteries cutting blood supply to the heart.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Over 90 percent of the population in Scotland has just been jabbed with a "vaccine" that has, among it's known side effects, increased incidents of myocardial infarction.

And you're "baffled" as to why heart attack incidents are spiking?

Mystery rise in heart attacks from blocked arteries

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/m...ries-m253drrnf

Helen Puttick, Scottish Health Correspondent

Thursday September 30 2021, 12.01am BST, The Times

Health experts have been left baffled by a big rise in a common and potentially fatal type of heart attack in the west of Scotland.

During the summer there was a 25 per cent rise in the number of people rushed to the Golden Jubilee National Hospital in Clydebank with partially blocked arteries cutting blood supply to the heart.
    Of course the "fact checkers" would say "But myocarditis and blocked arteries are not the same thing."

So...just google "spike protein clogged arteries" and you find...

https://news.northeastern.edu/2021/0...e-the-culprit/

So we make vaccines that encourage the body to create spike protein and viola!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Some refer to the COVID vaccines as clot shots.

It's hard to think of another reason...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

"Safe and effective". Especially comical when they say it is safe long term. What is long term? 6 months? 1 year?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I suppose the question I would ask is, "if it's the vaccine that's causing the heart attack issues, then why is this only being noticed in west Scotland (around Clydebank)? Wasn't the rest of Scotland also vaccinated?"

In fact, Scotland has vaccinated 92% of those aged 16 and over with at least one dose, while Wales has reached 91%, England 90% and Northern Ireland 88%. If it's indeed the vaccines causing the issues, then wouldn't you expect to see similar heart attack issues throughout Scotland, Wales, England and Ireland?
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    If it's indeed the vaccines causing the issues, then wouldn't you expect to see similar heart attack issues throughout Scotland, Wales, England and Ireland?
    Not necessarily, no, for various reasons. In the end, if there's a rise in coronaries, and no other variables have changed, there you are.

Of course, if these people are more vulnerable, there's a reason why which may be independent of either the disease or the "vaccine". And eliminating the possibility of any other variable is difficult. But with the sheer amount of disinformation out there, we can't really be sure this is only happening in the west of Scotland. In fact, it's happening right here in my back yard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.