Thread: Brakey Dancing

Brakey Dancing

Submitted without comment:

https://vimeo.com/276323457

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Submitted without comment:

https://vimeo.com/276323457

LMAO

He has a guy in his underpants at :41.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    LMAO

Made me look.

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Made me look.
    Just to make it better, that is him.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Just to make it better, that is him.
    That actually makes me like him more.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

White guys can't dance.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

If he wants to be taken seriously, this is a way NOT to do it
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

The video is a response to an attack ad which used old footage from a commercial that Brakey was part of.

CAMPAIGN RELEASES NEW VIDEO “BRAKEY DANCE”

Last week, national reporters picked up a video made by Angus King supporters trolling Eric that showed footage of him dancing in a commercial he shot when he was a professional actor. They thought they could silence Eric by mocking him, but Eric is a fighter and Maine needs him in our corner! So, we are punching back with a catchy concept that contains a serious message. Eric is a new kind of leader. He never takes himself too seriously, but he ALWAYS puts the freedom of Maine People first. Enjoy!
    Maine state Senate candidate Eric Brakey (R) defended video of himself dancing in a swimsuit on Tuesday, clarifying that the footage was for an ad dating back to his time as an actor.

In an interview with the Bangor Daily-News, Brakey explained that the clip was from a national commercial for Vita Coco coconut water — an ad campaign he was part of during his time living in New York.

“The idea is … people drink it, they want to dance and be Brazilian so you’ve got people dancing in Brazilian Speedos,” said Brakey, who is running in Maine’s 15th district. “It was a real fun time and I stand behind the work.”

The Kennebec Journal adds that the video of Brakey, who turns 25 on Thursday, was posted on YouTube by Vita Coco. Church pastor Mike Hein, a former Christian Civic League employee who circulated the videos, emailed that Brakey looked “demon possessed” in the clip.

Brakey, who currently serves as Chairman for the Defense of Liberty PAC, saw otherwise, telling the Journal that “people need to know” who he is.

“It shows that I’m a full human being with more experience than just working in politics,” Brakey said. “I think that’s something that people want. It shows I’m not just a career politician.”
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...n_3714807.html

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Church pastor Mike Hein, a former Christian Civic League employee who circulated the videos, emailed that Brakey looked “demon possessed” in the clip.

“It was a real fun time and I stand behind the work.”
    Good for him! No dumb ass apologies. Although I liked the video, I thought it was a bit of a dumb move but now that I understand where it came from, I love it and think it was a smart move.

Good for him! No dumb ass apologies. Although I liked the video, I thought it was a bit of a dumb move but now that I understand where it came from, I love it and think it was a smart move.
    I see his point, but I would have advised against doubling down with a new goofy video.

Analogy:

"Sure, I did this scene with Stormy Daniels years ago, so I made a new scene as a campaign ad. I am proud of my past work. I have many talents!"

I see his point, but I would have advised against doubling down with a new goofy video.

Analogy:

"Sure, I did this scene with Stormy Daniels years ago, so I made a new scene as a campaign ad. I am proud of my past work. I have many talents!"
    He made sure an explanation got out. It was a smart move, IMO. If he hadn't done something extreme, no one would've heard the reason there's a video of him dancing in his underpants.

I think more politicians should dance around in their underpants.

Never mind.
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 06-25-2018 at 11:14 AM.

Ted Kennedy would agree. No doubt there have been many instances of this occurring. Probably at lobbyist sponsored parties/orgies.

Ted Kennedy would agree. No doubt there have been many instances of this occurring. Probably at lobbyist sponsored parties/orgies.
    I'm going to back off that statement. o_O I didn't think that one through all the way.

I'm going to back off that statement. o_O I didn't think that one through all the way.
    Nancy Pelosi and John Boehner cutting the rug in their undies not appealing? Wait till you see Lindsey Graham in his undies at one of the "boy scout" scenarios hosted by his backers in some foreign land.

Never mind.
    I think Tulsi Gabbard is literally the only one.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And the Honorable Blake Farenthold.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Nancy Pelosi and John Boehner cutting the rug in their undies not appealing? Wait till you see Lindsey Graham in his undies at one of the "boy scout" scenarios hosted by his backers in some foreign land.
    I admitted I was wrong. You keep this up and I'm going to require more than one Select 55 to make it through the rest of the afternoon.

I admitted I was wrong. You keep this up and I'm going to require more than one Select 55 to make it through the rest of the afternoon.
    Ugh. Now you got me. I had to drink a couple of light lagers (a popular, pricey brand), and for most of the night it was like I had drank out of a urinal. Lingering lager aftertaste. Eck!

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I think Tulsi Gabbard is literally the only one.
    Her videos are better...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMBZx96vloU - here's Ron Paul wishing Brakey a happy birthday today

Well today is Brakey's 30th Birthday, he's having a moneybomb today.

He's the GOP candidate for the US Senate in Maine.

He and Boyer who is running his campaign were in charge of the Ron Paul campaign in Maine in 2012 when we got the win, all the Maine delegates, before Romney stole them.

They're asking for $30 today - $30 for 30.

http://brakeybomb.com/index.html/

Angus King will be tough to beat this year, I think but I would hope that Brakey would get this US Senate job. I would think that Brakey's resume would be very appealing right here.