Thread: LOL San Diego Ballots Show Sanders Votes Whited Out

LOL San Diego Ballots Show Sanders Votes Whited Out

http://hubpages.com/politics/Electio...-Votes-on-Film

Citizen election monitors in San Diego have captured film of ballots which have been tampered with, with white-out erasing only Sanders votes, sometimes with part of Bernie Sanders' first name obscured as well. In the video, a monitor reports that almost half the ballots in the box of ballots she witnessed had been so altered, always against Sanders. She says the box she witnessed contained about 300 ballots, and that it was only one of many counting stations she could not witness. http://hubpages.com/politics/Electio...-Votes-on-Film

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, between this and Clinton getting away with leaving the back door to her email that had state secrets wide open, this is anti American, this is Clintonian If you can't beat em cheat em. Victor's justice is alive and well. Where are you Rand Paul, I thought justice never sleeps.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Trump is going to prybar a good chunk of Bernie Supporters from the Dem plantation, when he starts to harp on this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Trump is going to prybar a good chunk of Bernie Supporters from the Dem plantation, when he starts to harp on this stuff.
    If he started to become a libertarian I would $#@!ing spray tan myself and start talking about how huge everything fookin is.

Video at link is edited so I can't really find out any information about why they would "white out" a ballot. It is also unknown if the voter themselves used whiteout on their ballot (though you are not supposed to). But they did say it was on some provisional ballots only and that provisional ballots accounted for one percent of ballots cast (if you were a mail-in ballot voter and showed up at the precinct to vote- you are given a provisional ballot. You also get one if you aren't registered voter at that precinct and in both cases the ballot must be double checked to see if 1) you didn't already vote (either by mail or at another precinct) or 2) are not a registered voter. They have to be verified before they can be counted.

In San Diego County, the totals in the Democratic Primary were:
    Hillary Clinton 214,302 votes or 51.7%.
    Bernie Sanders 197,483 votes or 47.6%.
    Others: 1,523.
    http://www.nytimes.com/elections/201...al-results-map

I also noticed as they showed ballots going by, "there goes another one" on many of those it actually had Sanders oval blackened. One had "Donald Trump" hand written on it.

But anyhow, I get a total of 413, 308 Democratic primary ballots cast in San Diego county. If one percent were provisional, that would be 4,133 such ballots. Even if every single provisional ballot was for Sanders, changed or not, that still would not give him enough to win the county. He lost by almost 17,000.

State-wide there were over 5 million votes cast and 200,000 provisional ballots (which would be one percent). Votes were cast in one of three categories- Republican primary, Democratic Primary, and no party which didn't vote in either party primary. A no- party voter could request a ballot for one of the two parties (those are included in the totals).

If Sanders had 100% of the provisional ballots (including those cast in the Republican primary) he still would not have had enough to win the state.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-06-2016 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Video at link is edited so I can't really find out any information about "whiting out" a ballot. But they did say it was on provisional ballots only and that provisional ballots accounted for one percent of ballots cast (if you were a mail-in ballot voter and showed up at the precinct to vote- you are given a provisional ballot. You also get one if you aren't registered voter at that precinct and in both cases the ballot must be double checked to see if 1) you didn't already vote (either by mail or at another precinct) or 2) are not a registered voter. They have to be verified before they can be counted.

In San Diego County, the totals in the Democratic Primary were:
    Hillary Clinton 214,302 votes or 51.7%.
    Bernie Sanders 197,483 votes or 47.6%.
    Others: 1,523.
    http://www.nytimes.com/elections/201...al-results-map

I also noticed as they showed ballots going by, "there goes another one" on many of those it actually had Sanders oval blackened. One had "Donald Trump" hand written on it.

But anyhow, I get a total of 413, 308 Democratic primary ballots cast in San Diego county. If one percent were provisional, that would be 4,133 such ballots. Even if every single provisional ballot was for Sanders, changed or not, that still would not give him enough to win the county. He lost by almost 17,000.
    The crime is that peoples votes were not counted. Our votes, and our voices matter, atleast we are told this. It shouldn't matter whether or not there is a statistical difference.

Not enough information to say what the story was on the ballots- if they were counted or not and why. Soon as he says white out was used, the interview is edited out (one minute mark in video). Doesn't say if voter or somebody at the registrar's office did it and what would then happen. If the ballot was not filled properly or was not made by a registered voter or was not a duplicate ballot they would not be counted.

Since the rest of the interview is not edited, one wonders why that was cut out. Maybe didn't fit the narrative of voting manipulation?

Article doesn't even have his name right. They list "Charlie Loomis" but he gives it as "Charlie Wallace".

In a follow up interview of another official, "Charlie Loomis," who identifies himself as an IT manager, confirms that it is indeed white-out that can be seen on the ballots, and that the ballots are being "manipulated." The IT manager goes on to say that, as a San Diego official, he has no control over this, as the white-outs are a result of Democratic party rules on how the ballots, which are provisional ballots, must be processed. Mr. Loomis say he has "nothing to do with" those rules. Mr. Loomis did indicate, however, that after the white-out process, the ballots are "run through the scanner again."
    Again, does not say who applied the white out. Voter or somebody at the registrar.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-06-2016 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Wow, between this and Clinton getting away with leaving the back door to her email that had state secrets wide open, this is anti American, this is Clintonian If you can't beat em cheat em. Victor's justice is alive and well. Where are you Rand Paul, I thought justice never sleeps.
    The head of our local GOP supported the caucus system over a primary system until he watched the Democrats caucus and saw the cheating of the Hillary camp go unchallenged by the party officials. He said he realized that's exactly what the GOP would look like if we went that route.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not enough information to say what the story was on the ballots- if they were counted or not and why. Soon as he says white out was used, the interview is edited out (one minute mark in video).
    This is just one of many accounts, they did the same $#@! to us and stole Iowa from us in 2011 zippy. Trump helped by telling eveyone on his twitter right before the Iowa vote that voting for Ron Paul wouldn't matter. This is the attitude that disgusted me in 2011 about Trump. Not that it was about Ron Paul, but telling people their vote doesn't matter. I am just one person I don't expect my vote to statistically matter, i just expect it to count because I'm American and its my $#@!ing right.

Not enough information to say what the story was on the ballots- if they were counted or not and why. Soon as he says white out was used, the interview is edited out (one minute mark in video). Doesn't say if voter or somebody at the registrar's office did it and what would then happen. If the ballot was not filled properly or was not made by a registered voter or was not a duplicate ballot they would not be counted.

Since the rest of the interview is not edited, one wonders why that was cut out. Maybe didn't fit the narrative of voting manipulation?

Article doesn't even have his name right. They list "Charlie Loomis" but he gives it as "Charlie Wallace".

Again, does not say who applied the white out. Voter or somebody at the registrar.

Why has there been no investigation?

But they did say it was on some provisional ballots only and that provisional ballots accounted for one percent of ballots cast (if you were a mail-in ballot voter and showed up at the precinct to vote- you are given a provisional ballot.
    You're so useful. My, how blessed we are by your presence.

Yo. You vote in San Diego County, right? If you aren't declared 'provisional', do you get a ballot at all? Or do you get flipped by the computer, with no Wite-Out required?

If you insist on typing out whole paragraphs for us to read, why don't you actually say something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

The only way to get a provisional ballot is if you are not on the list at the polling station. That can be because you are a "vote by mail" person (and about 40% are now) or you went to the wrong precinct or they just don't have your registration. So they give you a provisional ballot which is kept aside until your registration can be verified or it can be shown you were a mail in voter but didn't mail yours in (keeps you from voting twice). This effects about one percent of the voters. I have no idea what the "white out" thing is. They cut out that part of the interview and I find no references to it online or from the voter registrar's office pages.

People still use white out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The head of our local GOP supported the caucus system over a primary system until he watched the Democrats caucus and saw the cheating of the Hillary camp go unchallenged by the party officials. He said he realized that's exactly what the GOP would look like if we went that route.
    I've never participated in a Democratic caucus, but from the different examples I've seen broadcasted on tv, it's very different than a Republican caucus.
    RVO˩UTION

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You're so useful. My, how blessed we are by your presence.

Yo. You vote in San Diego County, right? If you aren't declared 'provisional', do you get a ballot at all? Or do you get flipped by the computer, with no Wite-Out required?

If you insist on typing out whole paragraphs for us to read, why don't you actually say something?
    The only way to get a provisional ballot is if you are not on the list at the polling station. That can be because you are a "vote by mail" person (and about 40% are now) or you went to the wrong precinct or they just don't have your registration. So they give you a provisional ballot which is kept aside until your registration can be verified or it can be shown you were a mail in voter but didn't mail yours in (keeps you from voting twice). This effects about one percent of the voters. I have no idea what the "white out" thing is. They cut out that part of the interview and I find no references to it online or from the voter registrar's office pages.
    So, did you really think that if you used 130 words to do it, I wouldn't notice that you completely ducked the question?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So, did you really think that if you used 130 words to do it, I wouldn't notice that you completely ducked the question?
    Which question? (you count how many words are in a post?)

Yes, I vote in San Diego County. Yes, if you don't get a provisional ballot you get a regular ballot. 99% of all voters do. No, I don't know about the alleged white out thing- though on reading some of the posts again it sounds like perhaps it was cleaning up extraneous or bad marks so the ballot could be properly read by the machines.

Mr. Loomis did indicate, however, that after the white-out process, the ballots are "run through the scanner again."
    What duck are you looking for?

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-11-2016 at 08:05 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    is there something that's better to use?

Ya, it's different now, though. It isn't a liquid in a bottle, it's more like a pen with white liquidy tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    is there something that's better to use?
    Backspace?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya, it's different now, though. It isn't a liquid in a bottle, it's more like a pen with white liquidy tape.

Backspace?
    I used to like to sniff it.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by notsure View Post
    I've never participated in a Democratic caucus, but from the different examples I've seen broadcasted on tv, it's very different than a Republican caucus.
    Caucuses are weird beasts. The winning candidate is not necessarily the one preferred by the most voters. Consider Ron Paul in Iowa last time. He finished third in the actual ballot with 21% behind Romney and Santorum but got the most delegates by far (22 of 27- Romney who was second got two- the winner, Santorum, got zero). They reflect who has the better organization- not necessarily the will of the people of the state.

I used to like to sniff it.
    Mimeographs.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Yep. And they'll vote for the Green party candidate. If you think the average Bernie supporter's values are in line with Trump's you're dreaming. They'd probably rather poke their eyes out than vote for Trump.
    Poll just this past week:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...didate-in-jum/
    Sen. Bernard Sanders is in talks to endorse Hillary Clinton, but his supporters have been warming to her for some time, according to new polling that shows 85 percent of Sanders voters are prepared to back his erstwhile primary opponent.

Just 9 percent of Sanders supporters will back likely GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, a recent Pew Research survey found, and another 6 percent are for someone else, or aren’t sure how they’ll vote.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-11-2016 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Backspace?
    That doesn't work for frauding up paper documents,

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You gotta remember the folks that volunteer for these things are typically older folks. Retired folks. Folks that don't do fancy things on those darn computers. I'd say the average age is 70 at mine. And it gets pulled way down by a 25ish yr old that works there.

No offense meant to anyone who is young and volunteers at a polling place.

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    You gotta remember the folks that volunteer for these things are typically older folks. Retired folks. Folks that don't do fancy things on those darn computers. I'd say the average age is 70 at mine. And it gets pulled way down by a 25ish yr old that works there.

No offense meant to anyone who is young and volunteers at a polling place.
    Good point. When my parents moved in with us, I remember coming across a case of White Out.

Is that when your siffing habit started? Usually kids hit the liquor cabinet.

Is that when your siffing habit started? Usually kids hit the liquor cabinet.
    Nah, I'm a long time sniffer. I used to like to sniff gas fumes back in the day when kids could pump gas.