Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: You will eat bugs, and you will be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I imagine most foods that are made from bugs are not very tasty.
    There's already MSG in practically every processed "food" to make the crap ingredients taste better. It's now just labeled something vague and innocuous sounding like soy protein isolate, yeast extract or a chemically altered synthetic version like disodium guanylate. I suffer an immune reaction whenever I accidentally eat something with it. Seems my body knows it is poison.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-14-2022 at 12:15 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

You will eat bugs, and you will be happy.

Nicole Kidman Eats Bugs | Secret Talent Theatre | Vanity Fair
    Nicole Kidman shows off her secret talent - eating bugs!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3UqLAtdZ04

If they start making beer out of bugs I'm gonna be pissed
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    YEAST EXTRACT is a relabeled form of MSG, per my previous post above. I imagine crickets probably taste pretty terrible, so tricking brain chemistry into believing it tastes good is pretty important.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If they start making beer out of bugs I'm gonna be pissed
    Yeah I certainly wouldn't want any bug juice in my beer.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Interesting. They warn that people allergic to shellfish may be allergic to bugs. Shellfish are just water bugs. Lobster, cockroach, almost the same thing.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

@ClaytonB any ETA on that armageddon? Not sure how much more of this I can take
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    @ClaytonB any ETA on that armageddon? Not sure how much more of this I can take
    Eating bugs will only be the beginning of sorrows... it's all downhill from here...

A lot of people misread the statement by Jesus, "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father" (Matthew 24:36) to mean that nothing at all whatsoever can be known about the time of the end of the world. But this is a ridiculous reading -- the whole point of the Matthew 24 discourse is that Jesus is telling the disciples what are the signs of the end! (See verse 3) When the end comes, those who are keeping watch will know that it is the end, that's the whole point. "As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man." (Matthew 24:37-39) The ark could not have existed when the floodwaters began if Noah had not been working on it for years ahead of time. Those who do not believe will not know it is the end until fire begins literally raining down from heaven. But those who keep watch will know it is the end when the Father determines for them to know. "Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets." (Amos 3:7) We who believe in Jesus are also prophets in him.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Eating bugs will only be the beginning of sorrows... it's all downhill from here...

A lot of people misread the statement by Jesus, "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father" (Matthew 24:36) to mean that nothing at all whatsoever can be known about the time of the end of the world. But this is a ridiculous reading -- the whole point of the Matthew 24 discourse is that Jesus is telling the disciples what are the signs of the end! (See verse 3) When the end comes, those who are keeping watch will know that it is the end, that's the whole point. "As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man." (Matthew 24:37-39) The ark could not have existed when the floodwaters began if Noah had not been working on it for years ahead of time. Those who do not believe will not know it is the end until fire begins literally raining down from heaven. But those who keep watch will know it is the end when the Father determines for them to know. "Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets." (Amos 3:7) We who believe in Jesus are also prophets in him.
    I trust God to take care of me through anything,,

but am not sure I am ready for Locusts and Wild Honey..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-02-2022 at 10:03 PM.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/ArtValley818_/st...41197378392064

https://twitter.com/KatieDaviscourt/...40732456075265

"You will eat bugs, and you will be happy."

https://twitter.com/LeylaRostami/sta...61803283226627

I find if I keep my mouth closed and breath thru my nose when outside and wear a face covering on the bike that I don't eat many bugs and i LIKE IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I find if I keep my mouth closed and breath thru my nose when outside and wear a face covering on the bike that I don't eat many bugs and i LIKE IT.
    LOL,,

Ate my share already.
    screw Klaus,

if God gives me Locusts and Wild Honey,,I will be Thankful.. but still not sure I would be Happy.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    LOL,,

Ate my share already.
    screw Klaus,

if God gives me Locusts and Wild Honey,,I will be Thankful.. but still not sure I would be Happy.
    I'm pretty sure that the manna from heaven was mushrooms even. It certainly wasn't locusts or crickets. Good lord, this is all so gross.

I remember one time on the playground during elementary school a ladybug flew into my mouth and landed on my tongue. Needless to say the taste wasn't very good.

Calvin Coolidge

They're not kidding about this, they've been laying the groundwork for several years:

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast